Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Trip's Abyss

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I will just comment on the good. You have a goal, so make it happen!

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
You been here before, i got confidence you'll climb out of this, its temporary... Impressed that you only took the one day... you're a beast brother

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
fck, abyss is right

this neuropathy crap is been a tough road, going on 5 + months now out of control

haven't lifted yet, my damned shoulders are in "I don't know...la la land, feel like they are half dead and want to fall off"

it's kind of irritating, like i wake up, hoping to feel better, nope, wait to see how bad it get's stress rises, oh well

went back on small dose of anti-d's and that helps, got some B12 this weekend, inet said it should help

what i think is half the issue now, is that hernia surgery got me a not lifting, then the neuropathy went nuts, and now wish i would have just lifted threw it

since last update

lil progress in that i am every day

doing leg check, good to nice, to total crap today

weghing in, was at 170-171 for 4-5 days, and then stress ate and binged, and now holding ton of water

this am, 176 lbs

did do 60 min of cardio, okay pace

will eat well till i am back down

there is other crap going on that is stress inducing i won't go into,

overall feel like i am in the movie castaway, lol, tired of waiting for the one day something comes in

hopefully i can do my daily log all week, i need to badly, sadly, madly, lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Trip have you ever tried taking Boron. It helps reduce cortisol, along with a bunch of other beneficial properties, at just 6 mg a day and is relatively cheap. I think the stuff I get is under $10 a bottle off Amazon and it is for 300 tabs at 3 mg a tab, so it will last you 150 days.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thanks GF, ur are always super helpful, I will pick some up tomorrow

Tue, 174, legs ok, 40 mins cardio ehhhh

Wed, 170, legs nice, 40 min cardio upped it a notch, happier

Thurs, man my right lumber is half dead, weird never happeened, the neuropathy fear crap

lbs, 170 on nose, excited, figured legs be dialed in cause carbed up yesterday sfter two days of super strickness

result, left leg primo, right leg mehhhh, had a hard time contracting to ye old max

we shall see

trying to dial in meds....if i am very aware and hit my timing marks, things are better, ie manageable, i must take the anti-depressant which hits me like ye old HGH, early afternoon hit a zero energy ledge

shoulders have seemed to stabilized, lil irritating at times n kind of scarey, yrt no deadness last few weeks

and away we go

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
hit my cardio, average, working today so didn't push it, curious to see how neuropathy is by end of day

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
FCK FCK FCK

I am in neuropathy hell.....it has traveled to upper body and is worse in feet and legs.

Still training, it's just the day itself is a friggin grind, it's like am it sucks and gets worse as day goes on, good lord if i miss a pill popping time.

Like GF says, been here before, like when u first start training, or major injury stuff.

For me it is like 2001-2002 after back to back thoracic outlet surgeries, which is both sides of neck surgeries to protect nerve bundles from grinding on others and rubbing off the mylin which protects nerves and cells.

Well, today is the day.......over time off did some calf work, daily calf raises 7-12 sets, no weights per day, while didn't help neuropathy, strength and calf size came back pretty good....now onto upper body stuff.......be interesting due to neuropathy concentrated in deltoid cap.

Oh, since last post, like next day back locked up, right side lower lumbar....took a friggin week to finally relaxe.......

I am at the point of failing to plan is planning to fail.......so, no hail mary, lol, yet, plan has to be upper body training for strength and lower body stretching to keep me limber and see if it helps.......my friggin hammies are tight, probably most in life.

Am keeping up with legs check, today good, and lbs, this am 173.....over last six weeks it has fluctuated 172 to 175, i am way way more mentallyy happy right at 170.

We will post up tomorrow.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
I was wondering house you have been doing. Haven't seen you in a bit. Sounds like hell! Is that going to be a permanent condition?

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
You've been a fighter for as long as I've known you... no time to change... but damn... the neuropathy is no joke... strength and love brother

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Yes, blm and A1 permanent as far as I know

It was a side effect of the chemo, and suppose to fade 6 months after last chemo treatment. It never did, it did not get worse though until the 18th immunotherapty treatment at which point i told doc this shit killing me. we first backed off on immuno and it faded for a few months then it came back and stopped immuno early......it was okay for 3 months and then went biserck. Been going on 33 months now, so.....

Far as I can tell it's a side effect and some get some don't and as we know to all degree's.

Alright, hit up my stretching, core work and lifting, shoulders, tri's and traps. Man pain of regret, and lot's of crap feelings, ended up okay.

Main item is it seems like lost some lower abs....abs always been strong and good worked out whole life and it felt like they weren't there and it was all upper abs trying to push through....a weird feeling.....lil bit of soreness today. Will hit up again at 3 today.

AM, legs good, lbs, 173, cardio 40 minutes at a high clip, seemed like that core work woke up something and my push was much better.

We shall see.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
From what I read up on neuropathy, it is pretty normal for the symptoms to get worse as the day progresses, as the inflammation in your body also increases. If your diet is high in inflammatory foods like, breads or wheat, lactose, corn, soy, some beans, etc... It could be making it worse.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Trip have you ever tried taking Boron. It helps reduce cortisol, along with a bunch of other beneficial properties, at just 6 mg a day and is relatively cheap. I think the stuff I get is under $10 a bottle off Amazon and it is for 300 tabs at 3 mg a tab, so it will last you 150 days.
Another good one for cortisol is ashwanganda. And it’s cheap too. Use either the KSM-66 or Sensoril kind.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic