Trip's Abyss

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thanks for asking Kluso,

WELL WELL WELL SPUD FELL IN THE WELL

I am hanging in there.

Go see a new colon dr. this afternoon....some shading in Rectum area from PetScan from a month ago.
Oncologist wanted to get it checked out.

Today, Legs good, 176 lbs.

Since last October Neuropathy is a real nightmare, honest to god.

Think stress goes through the roof as day goes on as neuro goes nuts, guessing at 65 test is down and I go boom...

Still on duloxine and gabba petin which helps with neuro, not mental aspects.

Last 10 days been tired, almost like 2019 when colon cancer krept up...

Dr. will review PetScan and we will see what's what, guessin a colonostonmy.

Lifted for first time in months 3 weeks ago, did not follow up, i knocked the hell out of it though....been doin my cardio.

Hope All Are Well

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Good to see that you are hanging in there Trip.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I was wondering when you would show back up. Glad you are alright brother.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Hey triparooski! glad to hear from ya!Keep pluggin away bro, all we can do.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thanks for Asking, guys, the neuropathy was a f'n kiler, seriously

Have a colostopy scheeduled for Mon. Aug. 14th......did some petscan research, overall guess it is something, polyps most likely which they will remove and biopsy, and let me know.

Today, legs good, lbs, 174 yeah, cardio cardio cardio

Yesterday productive and got alot done, which haven't as of late.

Today, following same schedule.

What kind of sucks is I was just ready to go back to work and now this.......had to take some time and slow me down, one day at a time.

Feel good today.

Good Luck To All

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Finally some good news.....

Colonostomy went well, 2 small polyps, doc doesnt think cancerous, apparently there is a look to cancer ones.

Get biopsy resuts in 2 weeks, thus my remission journey still stands.

Legs, good, lbs, 175

hit that sick and tired of feeling sick and tired

really ratched everything up by 25%, cardio 1 hr each day last 3, took a 40 min one today, lil break from not eating for 36 hrs.

also, neuropathy had me stress eating, stupid but so, cals were probably the same, yet, lot's of processed stuff, and instead of doing a treat 1-2 a week, probably doing every other day, and thus felt and thought like crap, so stopped it last week, so 6 days clean

that's about it

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The diet is difficult when you go off the rails. Most tend to justify in their own minds eating like crap then when they try and get back on the plan they say, "What the hell, I already ruined it, why not keep going?"

Glad you got some good news brother.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Glad you got a clean colonoscopy bro. You deserve some good luck.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
damn, I love monsoons' and yano's logs names and was going to start a new one with cool names, guess not, there was mine getting old and dusty and crusty

Well as Promised Lifted

Shoulders, Traps and Calves

Took about 20 minutes to warm up, loosen up and get in the swing, and then felt fine

Interesting, shoulder and trap strength almost all normal, calves where neropathy is worse and did at end was like oh my oh my wtf, was really weak to start off, did ten sets and varied them up and they ended up responding better, signs strength is still there just waking up the connections

tommorrow, arms and back,

good daisy dukes to all

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thanks Kluso, great pic, looking thick

Hit it again.

Man, felt great all day, all pumped and positive.....funny thing is after such a long lay off you don't realize how your whole body is stimulated by lifting, when we are in habit mode, we think shouulders, forgetting how many other complimentary muscles get stimulated to a small degree yet really keep the body alive, as opposed to being sedentary

Did triceps, biceps, forearms, back.......no real issues hit it well mentally and physically.

Doing forearms with dumbells need to get better at somehow, tried different angles, forrms etc. never really felt a full forearm pump as opposed to just flexing it, if that makes sense.

Funny thing is don't really feel any soreness yet, expect it will come yet surprised wasn't more.

I think calves helped my lower body neuropathy, it seemed like it didn't progress as it normally does during the day, we shall see, one of those things nor sure on yet hopeful.

Getting on board, definitely helps, did my old routine from decades, hit it in the am and during cool down post up and start my day with a positive mental outlook.

Tomorrow....Stretching, Core, Balance.

Good Day To All

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic