Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

JB's 5 month prep with sheiko

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Well I went for 735 after a set of 3 at 690 and as I stepped back the bar hit the pin and fucked my knee up and my patella is 4 inches into my thigh. Tore the fucking tendon. Had an awesome workout up to then the Trex suit is awesome and I will come back to it after. So now I have to find a good surgeon and lucky for there is a lot near DC. I will concentrate on my upper body until I can come back.

FUCK that sucks man. Truly sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery JB.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Thanks guys. I will be out for a little but I will be back on the horse again. HGH here I come

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Yup sure does.!!!! I will be back bro. Put money on that BI! Lol its a great bet

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Time rehab and reload. Everyone said what needs to be said. What I am ready for is "JB's Road to Recovery to 800!" I have every confidence in the world that you will come back stronger than before. It sucks this happened, but as we both know, sometimes shit happens to us at the times when we are killing it. YOU WILL BE BACK. After surgery, circle a date for a meet..maybe it's a year or so down the road, but circle it and get back to work.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
You know I was sick when I got the first text on this thing. My heart goes out to you brother and you are in my and the Greeks prayers for a great surgery by a great surgeon and a quick and full recovery!!!

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Thanks bro! I will call u later when I find something out.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Had my MRI saturday and find out the rest of my issues on Tuesday. Surgery is scheduled for Thursday. I am hoping thy don't find that I damaged my knee worse than just the patella tendon. Either way at this point I am hoping to to back in the mid 3's by end of the year. Big difference from the original 8 by year end.

Oh well one step at a time!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
It may not be where you want to be, but if all goes well, you will at least be able to start the journey back. And when you do, you will even be stronger. Look at it like this, this will allow you to possibly focus on your shirt or other things.

F

Flathead

Jul 20, 2011
Had my MRI saturday and find out the rest of my issues on Tuesday. Surgery is scheduled for Thursday. I am hoping thy don't find that I damaged my knee worse than just the patella tendon. Either way at this point I am hoping to to back in the mid 3's by end of the year. Big difference from the original 8 by year end.

Oh well one step at a time!

This fuckin sucks bro. That being said we can work around this injury & play catch up on your lower push/pull at a later date. PLers always push through, we'll just have to adjust accordingly. I see a 750+ bench in the making here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic