Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

has anyone told their significant other to fuck off because they interfere with...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
The only thing I have to offer here , is that it is the woman's inherent nature to "challenge" their man, the best and truest example I've ever seen of this is ,"a man after busting his ass, and finally reaches his goal of making a million dollars, he goes home to his wife , and obviously wants to share his excitement. He walks in the door and before saying anything else he shares his big news. Her response....."did you get the milk I asked you to get" ....it is not that she is excited and wants to share in his celebration, but she has no response because she needs to see through this challenge , that his joy and happieness is not dependent on her reaction, but true to himself, and steadfast despite her reaction. This is true often with all things, and constant in a polar relationship, a man needsto devote his time and energy to his purpose, ad goals or he will be looked at as non masculine by his woman, but also has to be fully with his woman, seducing her, making her laugh, and changing her emotions from whatever she is in the present, to a loving, open, and passionate one for her to change her mind about how she feels about the way time is spent. Often a womans plea for more time together is not for more minutes spent side by side, but a plea for you to penetrate her life more fully , and use your strong position as a man to bring about a p$assionate, loving, togetherness to the relationship...

And wow I apologize I'm sure this is all over the place and doesn't make a ton of sense, but I did my best in my current state.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
The only thing I have to offer here , is that it is the woman's inherent nature to "challenge" their man, the best and truest example I've ever seen of this is ,"a man after busting his ass, and finally reaches his goal of making a million dollars, he goes home to his wife , and obviously wants to share his excitement. He walks in the door and before saying anything else he shares his big news. Her response....."did you get the milk I asked you to get" ....it is not that she is excited and wants to share in his celebration, but she has no response because she needs to see through this challenge , that his joy and happieness is not dependent on her reaction, but true to himself, and steadfast despite her reaction. This is true often with all things, and constant in a polar relationship, a man needsto devote his time and energy to his purpose, ad goals or he will be looked at as non masculine by his woman, but also has to be fully with his woman, seducing her, making her laugh, and changing her emotions from whatever she is in the present, to a loving, open, and passionate one for her to change her mind about how she feels about the way time is spent. Often a womans plea for more time together is not for more minutes spent side by side, but a plea for you to penetrate her life more fully , and use your strong position as a man to bring about a p$assionate, loving, togetherness to the relationship...

And wow I apologize I'm sure this is all over the place and doesn't make a ton of sense, but I did my best in my current state.

If we were in person i would say "i have no idea what you just said but you sure looked cute saying it" lololol...

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I understood it DC but it sounds like in this situation it is a time side by side issue, guy works overtime, guy goes to gym, guy gets mad when wife feels they are growing apart...I obviously am not there and can't say for sure but his description makes it seem that little time is being devoted to the relationship.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Well DC I have understood this inherent trait in women for a long time.
From mens perspective its the reasoning why we make reference to women being a ball and chain or pain in the ass.
My mother of all people put it to me very well, she said, women never let up they keep pushing all the time, men like comfort and want complacency in the relationship...and that if either sex could do a little more of the other that is if men would get off their asses and do some things for their women once in a while and give up some of the things they want in order to spend some time with their woman, and if women would let up with the constant pushing and badgering about the relationship and time that a happy medium could be met and thus harmony and compromise.
You understand that after a long day at work a man is not going to want to be 'challenged' and that coming home to a person throwing out 'challenges' is just seen as being wearing someone out.
But I want to add, that women, have something men are after, the vagina, now I dont mean to be crass saying so, but women often times use the vagina as a leverage point and exert some kind of pseudo abuse with that thing.

I remember with my ex at a certain point I found it easier to just ignore her and take care of my own needs.
Men only have money and security to offer, that can be lost, all too easily these days, women dont lose the vagina.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Well DC I have understood this inherent trait in women for a long time.
From mens perspective its the reasoning why we make reference to women being a ball and chain or pain in the ass.
My mother of all people put it to me very well, she said, women never let up they keep pushing all the time, men like comfort and want complacency in the relationship...and that if either sex could do a little more of the other that is if men would get off their asses and do some things for their women once in a while and give up some of the things they want in order to spend some time with their woman, and if women would let up with the constant pushing and badgering about the relationship and time that a happy medium could be met and thus harmony and compromise.
You understand that after a long day at work a man is not going to want to be 'challenged' and that coming home to a person throwing out 'challenges' is just seen as being wearing someone out.
But I want to add, that women, have something men are after, the vagina, now I dont mean to be crass saying so, but women often times use the vagina as a leverage point and exert some kind of pseudo abuse with that thing.

I remember with my ex at a certain point I found it easier to just ignore her and take care of my own needs.
Men only have money and security to offer, that can be lost, all too easily these days, women dont lose the vagina.
Dam AJ, good breakdown.... where i bolded - i remember a period in our relationship where it was like that... In fact my relationship used to be like what you described for a few years. thank god we are not like that anymore. We also train at the gym together, so it feels like alone time away from the kids since we both enjoy it.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
One thing I've learned is to maintain your status within the relationship from the very first day, if you are the dominant figure in the relationship then you never waiver. I've told plenty of girls to fuck off while dating them when they try to get me to change my habits.

Worst relationship I had was with this broad that would complain about me going to the gym every time I went while she tried to talk to me. She would purposefully try to start conversations with me during the times she knew I was going to the gym and every time I went she would stop talking to me for a few days at a time. Tried the whole guilt trip thing. Basically brought it up with her, she told me she was doing ti because I was ignoring her to go lift weights, I told her that I didn't have time for games and she could go back to dating someone she could walk over like the way her mother walks over her father.

Now I'm dating a girl that's really supportive of my lifting but is not so fond of the time I dedicate to my career. She was a little paranoid when I began to diet and train again out of no where after not doing it for so long because she thought it was for another girl and I had to remind her that she started dating me when I was at a somewhat good point in my life and I was training often. Aside from that little problem she's been a great support. Doesn't bug me for anything when I get home from a long day of work and is happy to just spend time with me when I am free.

I don't think women can respect a man who is submissive in any aspect.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I understood it DC but it sounds like in this situation it is a time side by side issue, guy works overtime, guy goes to gym, guy gets mad when wife feels they are growing apart...I obviously am not there and can't say for sure but his description makes it seem that little time is being devoted to the relationship.

hey nutnut, no bro, my relationship, gym, work are all tied in, we go out, when we can afford it, watch movies, go to the beach, just gets bumpy, but she voices her concerns as to my intense dedication.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
One thing I've learned is to maintain your status within the relationship from the very first day, if you are the dominant figure in the relationship then you never waiver. I've told plenty of girls to fuck off while dating them when they try to get me to change my habits.

Worst relationship I had was with this broad that would complain about me going to the gym every time I went while she tried to talk to me. She would purposefully try to start conversations with me during the times she knew I was going to the gym and every time I went she would stop talking to me for a few days at a time. Tried the whole guilt trip thing. Basically brought it up with her, she told me she was doing ti because I was ignoring her to go lift weights, I told her that I didn't have time for games and she could go back to dating someone she could walk over like the way her mother walks over her father.

Now I'm dating a girl that's really supportive of my lifting but is not so fond of the time I dedicate to my career. She was a little paranoid when I began to diet and train again out of no where after not doing it for so long because she thought it was for another girl and I had to remind her that she started dating me when I was at a somewhat good point in my life and I was training often. Aside from that little problem she's been a great support. Doesn't bug me for anything when I get home from a long day of work and is happy to just spend time with me when I am free.

I don't think women can respect a man who is submissive in any aspect.

thanks for sharing wolf! i dated some girl who knew i would get up at 230 am to go to the gym, then work, guess what time she would call me at??????? yup,and try to keep me on the phone as long as possible, so i finally let her have it and slammed the phone down.the end.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011

cool dc,you are not all over the place and i do understand, but, at times my dedication to the gym is questioned.my sever dedication, we laugh, movies, beach, dine, but she has been known to tell me im ocd in my endeavor.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Yeah I wasnt getting it, when it comes to my ex I get fuckin hyped up....I lose any sense of humor. Seven years of my life I wish I could get back lol.

i lost 10 ajdos!!!,sadly i want them back, my prime growing years.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
hey nutnut, no bro, my relationship, gym, work are all tied in, we go out, when we can afford it, watch movies, go to the beach, just gets bumpy, but she voices her concerns as to my intense dedication.

it sounds like you have a great wife. im sure she is just concerned with your health. we women are like that with someone we love, we want then to be around for a long time to take care of us. we are made to be that way, too look after and care about those we love. make her a compromise, tell her you will go and get blood work and a physical twice yearly if you can workout as intensely as you like. if things come back compromised then you can dial it down. and then make a doctors appointment :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic