Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

has anyone told their significant other to fuck off because they interfere with...

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
hello brothers and sisters! just wondering if anyone believes as deeply as i do, in our precious sport? i have always told my dates,from day 1, do not ever fuck with my training regimen, period, or its over. I have went through numerous girlfriends who said 'i understand' then did nothing except fucking''where are you going''? how long you gonna be, whats this your taking...blah, blah, blah.. now, with overtime and gym time, my wife says we are growing apart? huh? i told her how it has to be, and here i am, missed back day today, but made it to work, told her i am going tomorrow, after an extra day of o.t., just venting people, but feel free to throw any comments in! thanks!!

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
here is my humble two pennies. If your girl has been with you for years and is cool with it then take some time and treat her like a queen. But if your in the middle of a 8 or 12 week training cycle ask her to let you finish then talk to her. Try and get her to go to the gym with you and get her involved even if she does cardio class's while you pound plates. And with ot, get it while the getting is good. My one girl let me work and do what I needed to do, but when I was done all I ever told her was yes dear.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Have you tried PoB's method of pleasing the guys???

PIITB

Last edited by a moderator:
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Women worry about relationships more than we do. We just pop along putting in hours at work and the gym and just assume everything is OK at home b/c from our standpoint there is no problem. Meanwhile she's sitting and waiting. Good women are extremely devoted. and that really is an endearing trait What she is saying to you may seem controlling but she probably feels like things are spinning out of control b/c you aren't there as much and still trying to get things done including your personal goals. Sometimes it just takes a little effort. All she wants is reassurance and some attention. Maybe reassure her that you will make more time for and when things slow down you'll be relieved and look forward to spending mre time with her. That's a pretty big part of what they want is just some time together. No big purpose. No big event. Just time together is mostly what they want.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
well, from experience marriage is about growing & understanding that you have to compromise at times for the overall growth of the unit. most women like to engage in what we do. they like to contribute. it's kind of like benching & working your chest. the triceps like to be involved & assist. overall that's a good think as having a big chest & no triceps or arms period awkward & unbalanced. in the long run you don't want to be an old bitter dude alone & not having someone to have enjoy the journey with.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
My ex wife was a cunt. She never ceased to complain about my ass, I put up with a lot of shit from that hoar....she never endingly complained about my bodybuilding allthough she knew getting into the relationship what I was about, she was the one who bitched I woudnt marry her.
So when I did she never stfu and I found it to be a draining affair to get the idiot to give up pussy on a regular basis, so I went into full bodybuilding mode.
When we got seperated she gave me an ultimatum, quit bodybuilding and lifting to be a 'family man'.
My response was "guess its a divorce then"
I tried to remain amicable but something about finding emails on my computer (which we had shared) from her to her loverboy she had been fucking behind my back for 6 years was a little bit offensive...not too mention she was with other fuckos too, she had a thing for baseball players.
So I told her point blank "FUCK YOU -DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN"
....and I never have. That dumb fucking cunt has never heard my voice again, not even a cough.
I have a good relationship with a new woman, and from what I hear she has gotten fat as fuck with a butt in the front and complains about the men who reject her on match.com.
Her own best friend even stopped talking to her...what a waste of life.
tsk tsk cottage cheez legs n all, guess maybe if the fuking whore worked out she might still look good.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBD
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
All about setting priorities and priorities change over time. Not only that but people change as well. My girl is a gym rat like myself, so I'm lucky in that sense. I've dated plenty of girls that had problems with me going to the gym. They turned it into me picking the gym over them. They either learn to cope or we go our separate ways. It's mostly hypocritical of them. I think it's agreeable that you must be attracted to someone in order to date them. Why do you think I'm attractive? Oh yeah, all that time I spend in the gym instead of spending it with you.

They aren't happy with "I'm going to the gym because I enjoy it." They turn it into us men making a choice. Like we are making a deliberate decision: "Fuck her, I'm going to the gym."

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Find One that likes the Iron and working out to and is serious about staying fit.
Workout together, one that will drive ur lazy ass in the gym & make you better.

peace.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I think alot of woman are just insecure and don't want there bf/husband getting all in shape and becoming to attractive to other woman.... Sounds stupid I know but I honestly believe that has alot to do with it....

Reactions: KBD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic