Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren=no hairloss Test=hairloss

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
If you dont get checked out by a doctor at least Watch your b/p... And what exactly are ur goals? You say you want recovery? And not gain weight? You a power lifter in a given weight class?

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Basic cycling knowledge: Stack all compounds with testosterone. I'll say it again. Urine idiot. You've come here and are insisting on things that you are unable to provide any back up for. No evidence at all. Not even a properly formed sentence.

Really kills me when I see someone doing a cycle without test as base... I can't make sense of it... But each to their own. Also you just can't help some people especially when they already know the answers to their own questions.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
LOLOLOLOL! I am speechless!!!!

better keep an eye on your ticker there duddleys , no sense in being stupid about your health.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
why do you see people recommend high protein diet? because they get fat if they eat high carb. sure with ai is different story. and no longer fair comparison. tren test head to head tren wins hands down dont even debate it here. looks like most of the people dont know what their talking about. no offence, run tren only for only week and you notice you can eat alot mor carbs when test just makes you sick and fart. tren adds no water weight dont see how can it be notorious? ANYWAY IM GOING TO TAPER OFF TREN AND RUN EQ GIVE this thread a break. i thought i add some spice to the forum know its stupid post. tren seems to be lean bucker and im not going for buck so i just run eq. problem solved.

I can't read broken English. :quiet:

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
This thread reminds me of GH15...WTF..he won't be back cause he will stroke out in the next few days

PS..love that avatar above me..nice Glutes

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
What. The. ****.

Seriously.

What. The. ****. What did I just read, and more importantly, why did I read ALL of it?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
i know what im doing, but i dont mind getting heart attack either, actually fancy it. so far tren only made things better. my heart rate doesnt even go up when i get angry any more. its get strong or die for me.

Holy fukk you got to be kidding me!! When you think you've seen it all.

Tahril can I ask you a.....what do you.....explain the part....forget it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic