Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Tren=no hairloss Test=hairloss

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Shine, logic and science have no place in this thread. Sheesh.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
This guys posting have a familiar resemblance to another poster years ago. He would always ramble on and his shit was incoherent as all get out. Come to find out the guy was jacked to the gills on benzos and was ultimately banned. Anyone else remember this or the guys name? I cannot remember the name for anything.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
why do you see people recommend high protein diet? because they get fat if they eat high carb. sure with ai is different story. and no longer fair comparison. tren test head to head tren wins hands down dont even debate it here. looks like most of the people dont know what their talking about. no offence, run tren only for only week and you notice you can eat alot mor carbs when test just makes you sick and fart. tren adds no water weight dont see how can it be notorious? ANYWAY IM GOING TO TAPER OFF TREN AND RUN EQ GIVE this thread a break. i thought i add some spice to the forum know its stupid post. tren seems to be lean bucker and im not going for buck so i just run eq. problem solved.

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT STUPID MAN.
491C8C46-46BE-408B-B050-97711DDF6384-7062-000006C57DAB5718.jpg

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
Also yes if you read up on the effects of tren on protein synthesis as well as testosterone , how each has a slight different effect on protein synthesis you will see why the two compliment each other and stack well together.

what read? i even dont f*** care if they are stackable or not. the pallets are either tren only or tren stacked with estradiol no test+tren doesnt exist. Same is the case with Equipoise, they never f***ing stack it with test. Veterinary test for horses doesnt even exist, nobody stupid would use it for performance enhancement.
"test works better then deca" what does this study have f***ing do with anything? it just says proves test more negative sides. if they had run ai the strenght increases would have been even less, i rather have slightly less gains on deca then walk around like a sex maniac, popping up adex.

big_paul_ski
rsz_28003414.jpg

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
well...and I thought this thread would be boring.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
That's bullsh!t Tren makes me look like a meathead and test I look like a moviestar!

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
To the Admin who banned this fool, thank you so very much. . . :aparty43:

what read? i even dont f*** care if they are stackable or not. the pallets are either tren only or tren stacked with estradiol no test+tren doesnt exist. Same is the case with Equipoise, they never f***ing stack it with test. Veterinary test for horses doesnt even exist, nobody stupid would use it for performance enhancement.
"test works better then deca" what does this study have f***ing do with anything? it just says proves test more negative sides. if they had run ai the strenght increases would have been even less, i rather have slightly less gains on deca then walk around like a sex maniac, popping up adex.

big_paul_ski
View attachment 5018

T

TomaHawk

Dec 1, 2012
Can we unban him periodically?...I'm still Laughing:apopcorn-pops:

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
you guys haven't seen anything yet.

trenhairman may be gone for a few days, but his hitler youth Nazi brother is here to take up that baton - stronglifter.

wanna read something funny, dig through the chat archives from yesterday.

after about an hour of that, I had laugh lines on my face. it was like trenhairman reincarnated, only worse.

I cant wait for hairman to come back and catch these two in the shout box together. it would be an event you wont want to miss that for anything.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic