Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tren=no hairloss Test=hairloss

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
hi steroid head here. can discuss any topic in this thread. i found test tren aterrible stack. im 160lb 5'11" with bad heart (not sure whats wrong with it did itgot weak from some hard physcial work i did in the past? or its rib cage causing mild pain and tightness) but for me its either get strong or die for me. run eq at 400mg? it seems it just will add extra blood that i dont need and increase bp. no looking to get just increase strenght to weight ratio in my legs. i have run tren and ride my bike daily it actually makes my heart stronger when i do cardio kills the pain no effect on bp. Tren actually halted my hairloss. again i want to train as much as i can because i have nothing else to do. there was a juicehead who was in goldgym like everytime i went there only drank shakes and was strong and relativly big and cut. probably was on high dose test not sure. problem with test is it just gives my quads a stiff feel not good for strenght endurance only noticed its strenght effect on very steep climbs. no strenght effect in gym because did do anythign for my knees. d-bol seems to lube it good i didn my heaviest squats on d-bol with any knee issue. tren better then both d-bol(makesyou too explosive) and test fwhen it comes to strneght endurance, but for joints still need something to be stacked with it. so question is the eq a waste for someone with heart problems? looking forward to expermint with m1t or sdrol, high dose npp for strenght.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Am I to understand that you're running cycles of tren with no test?

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
Am I to understand that you're running cycles of tren with no test?

had no letro initially so 1 week on and off 25mg test p eod dont see if it worth the hairloss. again not that impressed with test. but i will try test suspension soon for pre work out as i plan to be in the gym for long hours. tren seems to shine better when ran alone.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
hi steroid head here. can discuss any topic in this thread. but right now my question is should im 160lb 5'11" with bad heart (not sure whats wrong with it did itgot weak from some hard physcial work i did in the past? or its rib cage causing mild pain and tightness) but for me its either get strong or die for me. run eq at 400mg? it seems it just will add extra blood that i dont need and increase bp. no looking to get just increase strenght to weight ratio in my legs. i have run tren and ride my bike daily it actually makes my heart stronger when i do cardio kills the pain no effect on bp. yea Tren actually halted my hairloss interesting huh? bad for kidneys and thats it. again i want to train as much as i can because i have nothing else to do. there was a juicehead who was in goldgym like everytime i went there only drank shakes and was strong and relativly big and cut. probably was on high dose test not sure. problem with test is it just gives my quads a stiff feel not good for strenght endurance only noticed its strenght effect on very steep climbs. no strenght effect in gym because did do anythign for my knees. d-bol seems to lube it good i didn my heaviest squats on d-bol with any knee issue. tren better then both d-bol(makesyou too explosive) and test fwhen it comes to strneght endurance, but for joints still need something to be stacked with it. so question is the eq a waste for someone with heart problems? looking forward to expermint with m1t or sdrol, high dose npp for strenght.

Dude, you are all over the place...You think you have heart problems and still taking steroids? Thats just dumb...

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
Dude, you are all over the place...You think you have heart problems and still taking steroids? Thats just dumb...

i know what im doing, but i dont mind getting heart attack either, actually fancy it. so far tren only made things better. my heart rate doesnt even go up when i get angry any more. its get strong or die for me.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have no idea what your post says since I didn't get past the 5'11 and 160, your diet sucks and you don't need steroids, end of thread.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Heart beats on tren why test is higher my hairstylist suggest cycle or kill myself.

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
I have no idea what your post says since I didn't get past the 5'11 and 160, your diet sucks and you don't need steroids, end of thread.

please, i take streoids for strenght and recovery. i used to do 1-2 hour intense cardio everyday as i could my body just couldnt recover and the appetite wasnt there, not to mention jumpers knee. im not looking to add size, i could do that without steroids for sure.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I have a favorite new thing I say to guys this size.

I'm the same height as you. But I weigh 100lbs more than you do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic