GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I weigh more and I'm 5'5 @ 8% bodyfat

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
please, i take streoids for strenght and recovery. i used to do 1-2 hour intense cardio everyday as i could my body just couldnt recover and the appetite wasnt there, not to mention jumpers knee. im not looking to add size, i could do that without steroids for sure.

you take steroids for recovery and Trens your choice? I can barely walk up a flight of stairs on Tren

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
I have a favorite new thing I say to guys this size.

I'm the same height as you. But I weigh 100lbs more than you do.

nice one, i also used to lift weights and that guys twice my size couldnt. just let the threat die untill i come with updates.

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
you take steroids for recovery and Trens your choice? I can barely walk up a flight of stairs on Tren
i hear that all the time and its bs either your gear sucks then (too much alcohol in the gear) im used cattle implants or dose too high. tren gives me better pumps then d-bol. tren also gives good results with high carb diet (improves insulin) when test or anything else just makes you fat.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
i hear that all the time and its bs either your gear sucks then (too much alcohol in the gear) im used cattle implants or dose too high. tren gives me better pumps then d-bol. tren also gives good results with high carb diet (improves insulin) when test or anything else just makes you fat.

Test makes you fat? I'm very interested in seeing where you got this information you've posted throughout this thread

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I'm guessing maybe English isn't his native language. Something's getting lost in the translation.

but, from what little I gathered from your post, you need to stay away from tren or any other steroid that increases blood pressure. tren's notorious for it.

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
why do you see people recommend high protein diet? because they get fat if they eat high carb. sure with ai is different story. and no longer fair comparison. tren test head to head tren wins hands down dont even debate it here. looks like most of the people dont know what their talking about. no offence, run tren only for only week and you notice you can eat alot mor carbs when test just makes you sick and fart. tren adds no water weight dont see how can it be notorious? ANYWAY IM GOING TO TAPER OFF TREN AND RUN EQ GIVE this thread a break. i thought i add some spice to the forum know its stupid post. tren seems to be lean bucker and im not going for buck so i just run eq. problem solved.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
why do you see people recommend high protein diet? because they get fat if they eat high carb. sure with ai is different story. and no longer fair comparison. tren test head to head tren wins hands down dont even debate it here. looks like most of the people dont know what their talking about. no offence, run tren only for only week and you notice you can eat alot mor carbs when test just makes you sick and fart. tren adds no water weight dont see how can it be notorious? ANYWAY IM GOING TO TAPER OFF TREN AND RUN EQ GIVE this thread a break. i thought i add some spice to the forum know its stupid post. tren seems to be lean bucker and im not going for buck so i just run eq. problem solved.

Basic cycling knowledge: Stack all compounds with testosterone. I'll say it again. Urine idiot. You've come here and are insisting on things that you are unable to provide any back up for. No evidence at all. Not even a properly formed sentence.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic