Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Tren=no hairloss Test=hairloss

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
The heading is baloney - all of us are different - some are predisposed to hairloss. Anyone cycling without test is an ignorant fool. You set yourself up for half ass results . Test is king of power size and fat prevention. You stak it with other compounds to obtain different results ie winny dries , deca size , anadrol or dbol to become a beast . It astonishes me how we come to the forums yet remains so ignorant maybe cuz too many who haven't a clue provide advice like blind leading blind. In time you will realize your folly. I'm 48 20 plus cycles under belt. Lifted natural for over ten years - read educated went to school and lived what I preach . Not everything is black and white. Contrary to public belief- online references are not fountain of knowledge - even on Wikipedia idiots submit bulkshit and the ignorant take it as fact . No matter what I say there will be the idiots who turn away from life experience so it's a waste of typing . Kudos to all the mods with enough patience to deal with the masses of ignorance . St lizard , st pillar lol.... RIP my main man shine - shines over all

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
This gem of a thread should not be forgotten.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic