RalfKelleh
What's New?

Tren=no hairloss Test=hairloss

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
you guys haven't seen anything yet.

trenhairman may be gone for a few days, but his hitler youth Nazi brother is here to take up that baton - stronglifter.

wanna read something funny, dig through the chat archives from yesterday.

after about an hour of that, I had laugh lines on my face. it was like trenhairman reincarnated, only worse.

I cant wait for hairman to come back and catch these two in the shout box together. it would be an event you wont want to miss that for anything.

I think the chatbox archive only goes back 11 hours, but i heard about true doucebaggery from big_paul when we were texting.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I miss all the fun

He's online now....I asked him what shit he started yesterday and he hasn't responded. You may have a new puppet to play with soon enough after your boy got the 7 day vaca

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Fools....... No like you. That picture stumpy. Who not worthy? Everything in the forums is wrong. Fools....

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I figured he'd be back for round 2. that's just the kinda fuktard he is.

that was classic. I shoulda cut and past from the shoutbox or did screenshots or something to save it for future prosperity. it was a real TID moment.

big_paul and I were around yesterday for the whole thing. stumpy and a couple of others jumped in and had fun with this asshat for awhile.

the whole thing was too funny.

but you know, the place just aint the same with out ole trenhair. I kinda miss the guy - in a twisted warped way. I guess every board needs an assdork like that to have fun with.

and now we have a backup.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Fools....... No like you. That picture stumpy. Who not worthy? Everything in the forums is wrong. Fools....

LMFAO, it was entertaining at first but I genuinly couldn't figure out what the hell he was trying to say.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I've never had so much fun in chat. It really made my day so I'll go back often. When stumpy posted that pic I almost pissed my pants.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

I found this and, figured it would cap this thread off nicely. Just change Billy Madison to tahril.

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Can we maybe not taunt the trolls. Leave them be, if they are disruptive without you guys basically asking for it then they will be removed from the community accordingly. It makes me feel like a hypocrite though when you guys get down in the dirt with them.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
LMFAO, it was entertaining at first but I genuinly couldn't figure out what the hell he was trying to say.

well, certainly it would have been helpful if we spoke fluent doofunoese, but personally, I think it would have take some of the fun out of it. otherwise, the moron might have made sense.

then again, maybe not.

prob not.....no, definitely not.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Can we maybe not taunt the trolls. Leave them be, if they are disruptive without you guys basically asking for it then they will be removed from the community accordingly. It makes me feel like a hypocrite though when you guys get down in the dirt with them.

that's what they are here for.

it gives their life meaning and purpose. they need that. its like a sickness or something.

way I see it, we're doin em a favor.

besides....being a troll by nature, you are already conditioned to a hard life.

hey - I don't make the rules, I just have fun with em.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

I agree. I was an offender and almost feel bad for it. Sorry for wasting bandwidth.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic