trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Control of the masses and it works. That’s why you see it

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Take CNN on one side and Fox news on the other. The truth is in the middle. Not normally outright lies but lies by omission of facts that do not go along with their political narrative.

Also they pass off editorial opinions as real news.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Take CNN on one side and Fox news on the other. The truth is in the middle. Not normally outright lies but lies by omission of facts that do not go along with their political narrative.

Also they pass off editorial opinions as real news.
What? BOTH sides do it?!

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I believe one has to take tidbits from different sources to be able to make out the truths.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Most media outlets have some sort of agenda behind them. There's always a spin. Sensationalism sells. It has to be edgy and all that. At one point, the left controlled television news and the right controlled the radio media. I remember when the Dixie Chicks went after Bush and due to the Right controlling the radio outlets, they basically got removed from all radio stations and it essentially ruined their careers. It goes to show you how powerful media is.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Control of the masses and it works. That’s why you see it
A - the masses are always wrong
B - we the sheeple.......give them crumbs they will support you and do anything to protect their handouts

Reactions: HDH
Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Funny how a lot of the memes posted mention CNN, MSNBC, etc. and other outlets biased to the left, but no mention of Fox, OAN, etc., who are just as biased on the right.

The truth always lies somewhere in the middle. The media has an over reliance on biased press releases as a substitute for true journalism.

One thing I will point out....you want some unfiltered truth? Ignore the press releases from the Jan 6 Committee, but DO READ THE DEPO TRANSCRIPTS. Links are here: https://january6th.house.gov/news/press-releases There is some mind boggling stuff in there, under oath, from many close to Trump.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Funny how a lot of the memes posted mention CNN, MSNBC, etc. and other outlets biased to the left, but no mention of Fox, OAN, etc., who are just as biased on the right.

The truth always lies somewhere in the middle. The media has an over reliance on biased press releases as a substitute for true journalism.

One thing I will point out....you want some unfiltered truth? Ignore the press releases from the Jan 6 Committee, but DO READ THE DEPO TRANSCRIPTS. Links are here: https://january6th.house.gov/news/press-releases There is some mind boggling stuff in there, under oath, from many close to Trump.
I think you nailed it with "the truth lies somewhere in the middle." Regardless of anyone's political affiliation, both the Left and the Right play to a certain audience and attempt to influence towards their agenda.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

Honestly PV I wouldn't read a word of that. One sided hearing no cross examination tons of video evidence with held. FBI on location to rile up the crowd. One huge Hollywood smear job, just like Russia collusion Impeachments etc. They took Trump's business contracts from when he was trying to get a hotel in Moscow and played a script from that. They impeached him for Bidens quid pro quo. They played him like a fiddle with Jan 6 used his rally to stage the whole mob. Never in my life have I seen the full fury of the government be on leashed on a sitting president every government agency spying lying cheating and interference into every aspect of his administration. Trump's greatest weakness was he had no political experience and surrounded himself with impotence. I know we won't agree but the truth is far from anything on TV. Nothing posted from the Twitter files surprised me or anyone else it wasn't even the tip of the iceberg with Google and Facebook interference with approval by the feds.
Trump would have won in a landslide if no Covid. And if he hadn't called that rally and the Supreme Court banning federal intervention into abortion he'd be sitting pretty as king maker from the mid terms. Remember Hillary lost the election because of some Russian Facebook ads. You can't make this shit up and proves the most powerful person in the world is NOT the president of the United States. Good lord ol Nixon is rolling in his grave.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
As for the depos....everyone deposed had a right to have a lawyer present and to refuse to answer questions. The depo transcripts are going to give you a far clearer picture of the fuckery going on than any news article from either side.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
As for the depos....everyone deposed had a right to have a lawyer present and to refuse to answer questions. The depo transcripts are going to give you a far clearer picture of the fuckery going on than any news article from either side.
The fuckery is the January 6th committee. We see things differently that's all. You are one of my many favorite board members from way back. Nothing will change that but don't want to sour it with back and forth banter that will not change either of our minds. The great reset started with Johnson to get the "nigger" vote in his own words and went global with Clinton. Nothing we can do now as a citizen can change that.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
We see things differently that's all. You are one of my many favorite board members from way back. Nothing will change that but don't want to sour it with back and forth banter that will not change either of our minds.
I feel the same about you being one of my favorite board members as well, certainly don't want to offend you either. It's just that the boards have a lot of (what I consider to be) right wing views, I'm more of a moderate, I recognize the J6 committee was biased, but testimony under oath is pretty credible. Like many people here, it's like I see the country about to have a fatal car crash and there's nothing I can do, but I'm hoping both drivers will see the imminent disaster before the actual collision and will take action to avert it. Perhaps the WCBB rule against the political discussion was the way to go.

Speaking of car crashes, and in an effort to lighten the mood.... a funny dog video:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic