Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wasn’t in agreement with your faith / belief structure, so YOU label it as, didn’t go so well. Of course :eek:

Now, please forgive any and all poor grammar, structure, etc. I did not proofread nor corrective actions so there may be some lack of continuity — typed raw.
Let’s go……

The entire gravity of your belief about Trump as a Rambo / John Wayne / Billy Jack (notice, all cheesy character actors as well) maverick outside the tentacles of “deep state” (which needs some further clarification by the way — as “deep state” are/is political and various institutional employees, differing greatly from the actual global system/s owning elite — the true societal orchestrating, order and directive delegating shot callers) would necessitate that the electoral system is legitimate, and that votes actually elect the president.

Such a vulnerable, amateurish blind faith in gov’t entities and processes as sincere, honest, above reproach, incorruptible angels is an obvious fairytale.

Translation: Trump didn’t “WIN” the election…. Because, presidential elections are not elections — they are Selections, they are from the very inception of a presidential “election,” a rigged process.

Trump was Selected as a candidate (performer/portrayer). He wouldn’t have been a “candidate” without being specifically chosen (decided by the system owners) to begin with.

ALL prior US (and more than likely this is pretty much universal / global at this point) presidents have been Selected — it’s ALWAYS been the way that the “election” works.

There are occasions that the degree of meddling requires less manipulation because the chosen options / candidates fit the current culture’s molded interest more closely than at other periods, making the Selection process flow much more smoothly inline with the cultural vibe.

The 2020 “election” was an occasion requiring a good degree of interference, and coincided with a peak timing of broad social media presence, a popular and potent hacking and whistleblowing community trend, and other variations of widespread vulnerabilities of behind-the-curtain actions.

The gullible, naive blind faith belief that the system is actually real is sweet, it’s cute and has a heart touching warmth of hope for some of humanity. So for that aspect of your faith, H, I applaud you.

But the continued persistent insistence of anything whatsoever about Trump and his performance role as true and authentic / real, is bordering a legit cognitive breakdown / malfunction.

Trump was Selected in 2016 (as was Clinton) by the system owners (not “deep state” employees), as he and Biden were in 2020. He served his selectors uses / purposes.

It’s quite simple when you acknowledge and accept the system was rigged from its inception.

The owning elite own and orchestrate everything within the system, and they will never / would never allow us as their subjects / citizen cattle to choose ANYTHING of any actual potency for ourselves. THEY have all the power and retain that power at all costs — they aren’t ever relinquishing that power to our (their property) whims.
I may write my own book here.

I went ahead and read it. We go back close to 20 years when you gave me the link to iffy's board before it went private.

You helped me with some personal stuff some years back and you were the only person to ever get my Facebook.

We really don't think differently differently dude.

I felt the same as you prior to the cities burning down because we all of the sudden became a super racist society.

I've never followed politics until then. I wasn't trying to follow politics but that's where all roads seemed to lead.

I didn't follow before that because I couldn't see the difference in any of the politicians.

One crook for another?

What's the difference?

No thanks, I'll go about my life without this unnecessary bullshit.

3 years ago I didn't know the difference between a conservative or liberal, right from left, red from blue or donkey from elephant.

No, I had no idea if I was conservative or liberal. As time passes, I see I'm a bit of both leaning conservative.

Yes, the system has been rigged longer than I want to go back and research.

I agree that under normal "craziness" it would be useless to vote since they control the selections and elections.

I say normal craziness because this is beyond anything we have had to endure. Or at least we are seeing things out in the open.

The only way I would agree that Trump was selected is if he wasn't selected by deep state.

He would have been put into place by what's left of the white hats.

He came in and knew exactly everything to change. Everything he did went against deep state.

He has guidance from the start.

They can't find anything on him because he was thoroughly checked before he ran.

Everyone knows what they do to people. They couldn't find shit so they made everything up.

He's tight with general Flynn who is retired but his brother commands the army pacific fleet. He has backing and I'm guessing if there is anyone left that wants to see American brought back to the original "Constitutional America" it's going to be long time hard core military people.

The military are the ones that will step in when the time comes.

So yes, normally I would agree with everything but this is out of the normal system.

The old system we know is going to come down.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I may write my own book here.

I went ahead and read it. We go back close to 20 years when you gave me the link to iffy's board before it went private.

You helped me with some personal stuff some years back and you were the only person to ever get my Facebook.

We really don't think differently differently dude.

I felt the same as you prior to the cities burning down because we all of the sudden became a super racist society.

I've never followed politics until then. I wasn't trying to follow politics but that's where all roads seemed to lead.

I didn't follow before that because I couldn't see the difference in any of the politicians.

One crook for another?

What's the difference?

No thanks, I'll go about my life without this unnecessary bullshit.

3 years ago I didn't know the difference between a conservative or liberal, right from left, red from blue or donkey from elephant.

No, I had no idea if I was conservative or liberal. As time passes, I see I'm a bit of both leaning conservative.

Yes, the system has been rigged longer than I want to go back and research.

I agree that under normal "craziness" it would be useless to vote since they control the selections and elections.

I say normal craziness because this is beyond anything we have had to endure. Or at least we are seeing things out in the open.

The only way I would agree that Trump was selected is if he wasn't selected by deep state.

He would have been put into place by what's left of the white hats.

He came in and knew exactly everything to change. Everything he did went against deep state.

He has guidance from the start.

They can't find anything on him because he was thoroughly checked before he ran.

Everyone knows what they do to people. They couldn't find shit so they made everything up.

He's tight with general Flynn who is retired but his brother commands the army pacific fleet. He has backing and I'm guessing if there is anyone left that wants to see American brought back to the original "Constitutional America" it's going to be long time hard core military people.

The military are the ones that will step in when the time comes.

So yes, normally I would agree with everything but this is out of the normal system.

The old system we know is going to come down.
Yeah H, We’re still here the two of us — Made it through two decades of all sorts of change and escalation of craziness.
The craziness is fault of many; the public is at fault for largely following dictated, propagandized / controlled narratives. Craziness has been manufactured as a smokescreen and a variety of other reasons. It falls on us (public) for giving parts of ourselves over to a deeply controlled and orchestrated system structure. We’re / public largely at fault for following institutional dictates, structure, and “leaders.”
Too many details (and directions) to go with this in such short summary, but suffice it to say, Trump along with myriads of other players (employees, performers and portrayers) is a part of the manufactured / orchestrated craziness. One is hard pressed to deny that the years 2016 - 2020 were a span of exponential increases of craziness public and system structure wide.
A good (successful) “leader” brings about clear and evident improvements of efficiency and order. Your Trump brought nothing of the sort — Just illusions (proclamations) and endless excuses for the increases of craziness.
He did the job / role he was selected to perform. And in a similar though appearingly different shade of mayhem, Biden has / is performing the job / role he was selected to perform.
Right hand (“conservative”) — Left hand (“liberal”), the selectors remain in power and continued success of their system / society wide orchestrated order.

Here’s a curve ball; IF there exists any current individual who in fact is making moves / actual effectual large scale actions toward eradicating / disrupting the global owning power’s agendas of unipolar control, that person is Putin :oops:

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yeah H, We’re still here the two of us — Made it through two decades of all sorts of change and escalation of craziness.

Ya man, the last thing I want to do is bicker and lose respect on both ends. As far as I'm concerned, this mess will be resolved inside of two years.

If not and dems are back in, I'll shut my mouth and collect my UBI from them bitches, lol

The craziness is fault of many; the public is at fault for largely following dictated, propagandized / controlled narratives. Craziness has been manufactured as a smokescreen and a variety of other reasons. It falls on us (public) for giving parts of ourselves over to a deeply controlled and orchestrated system structure. We’re / public largely at fault for following institutional dictates, structure, and “leaders.”

I 100% agree with you on this.

I didn't follow any of their shit but I'm just as responsible because I've been blind to how bad it has really gotten.

Many people living out their lives not paying attention. That's why I have such a difficult time not doing anything about it.

If more people had their heads out of their ass, we may not have gotten to this point.

We are the silent majority waking up and pulling our heads out of our asses :D

The majority isn't what fake news says. They just have the mic telling lies.

Too many details (and directions) to go with this in such short summary, but suffice it to say, Trump along with myriads of other players (employees, performers and portrayers) is a part of the manufactured / orchestrated craziness.

We will agree to disagree. Trump is a wrench in their system, he wasn't put in by a stolen election like the rest.

One is hard pressed to deny that the years 2016 - 2020 were a span of exponential increases of craziness public and system structure wide. A good (successful) “leader” brings about clear and evident improvements of efficiency and order. Your Trump brought nothing of the sort — Just illusions (proclamations) and endless excuses for the increases of craziness.

Honesty man, I don't see how you could view things like this.

Yes, 16 to 20 was crazy but to blame it on Trump, is crazy.

Dems did everything they could to destroy him and create as much chaos as possible. They lied, cheated and stole.

The chaos was there because he went against everything they stood for and they fuck people up for that.

You know that as well as I do.

He made the economy the best it's been in decades, brought back industry, tariffed china, said fuck NAFTA, fuck Iran, fuck the climate accord and said he was going to end the private central bank.

Much, much, much, much more friend.

Saying you're going to end the banks reign is enough by itself.

You are too blinded by your hatred for him to see.

Besides, I would say these two years with biden are far worse than the 4 with Trump.

He did the job / role he was selected to perform. And in a similar though appearingly different shade of mayhem, Biden has / is performing the job / role he was selected to perform.
Right hand (“conservative”) — Left hand (“liberal”), the selectors remain in power and continued success of their system / society wide orchestrated order.

Still agree to disagree since I believe they didn't see Trump coming. That's how they were able to win the election.

They simply weren't ready and had no idea how many people were.

Here’s a curve ball; IF there exists any current individual who in fact is making moves / actual effectual large scale actions toward eradicating / disrupting the global owning power’s agendas of unipolar control, that person is Putin :oops:

Not a curve ball to me. My posts are pro Putin.

Here is a curve ball for you.

There are people making moves against deep state, it's not just Putin. If you look at the countries that aren't up ukraine's ass and aren't sending them funds, they are trying to shake the banks too.

Now for the part you won't believe, Trump is doing the exact same thing. What about kim jong-un? He's not taking any shit either. They are working on the same side.

We may not agree on how each runs their countries but a one world order is something none of us agree on which at this point takes precedence.

This is why deep state groups Trump with them because they are all working towards a common goal.

Ending the deep state.

Don't forget in the midst of all the kaos, he ended all the wars, made sure our guys were going to be on their way back he and didn't start any wars.

You would have seen the same here if deep state and media didn't cause so much disruption that it clogged up the news cycles and they either didn't report the good or lied about anything breaking.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@testboner

I dug up a Trump superhero meme I thought you might enjoy, he's got a swastika and a bucket of chicken too-

:p

20230101_095754.jpg

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
@HDH
The only response I’m going to give regarding Trump. I can’t justify dignifying the person in any respectable light whatsoever. He’s 100% con.

Realizing the nefarious nature of the c-vid vacc, you’ve had to have pondered how it is that your beloved, non “deep state” directed Trump was the primary neon light initiator and promoter of “operation warp speed” to bring that shit to peoples bloodstreams as absolutely rapid as possible.
It is perhaps single-handedly thee largest (and nefarious) ever hoax and harmful operation put forth in US (and global) history.
Can’t comprehend how you fail to see Trump’s direct order following role in announcing and touting the “deep state’s” most devastatingly destructive program ever against humanity.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@HDH
The only response I’m going to give regarding Trump. I can’t justify dignifying the person in any respectable light whatsoever. He’s 100% con.

Realizing the nefarious nature of the c-vid vacc, you’ve had to have pondered how it is that your beloved, non “deep state” directed Trump was the primary neon light initiator and promoter of “operation warp speed” to bring that shit to peoples bloodstreams as absolutely rapid as possible.
It is perhaps single-handedly thee largest (and nefarious) ever hoax and harmful operation put forth in US (and global) history.
Can’t comprehend how you fail to see Trump’s direct order following role in announcing and touting the “deep state’s” most devastatingly destructive program ever against humanity.
That's an easy one.

Deep state said it would be years before we would return to normal.

They said we would be locked down until we had vaccines. If the world stayed locked down for years, all their plans would have worked out.

The only people in employment would be McDonald's and Walmart type of jobs. Big biz.

They would shut down every small business and put everyone on universal basic income until the debt was so high the economy would crash.

Then they would move us over into the central digital currency so they can turn our money on and off depending on how we behaved.

So, we would lose everything during the lockdowns and then we would have been killed off by the vaccines.

This is fifth generation war.

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
That's an easy one.

Deep state said it would be years before we would return to normal.

They said we would be locked down until we had vaccines. If the world stayed locked down for years, all their plans would have worked out.

The only people in employment would be McDonald's and Walmart type of jobs. Big biz.

They would shut down every small business and put everyone on universal basic income until the debt was so high the economy would crash.

Then they would move us over into the central digital currency so they can turn our money on and off depending on how we behaved.

So, we would lose everything during the lockdowns and then we would have been killed off by the vaccines.

This is fifth generation war.
You misunderstood the context of my post.
Your golden boy, deep state mvp employee had to follow his directives of performing before the American public and world viewers at large, the “official” bureaucratic appearance for the kickoff of their operation..
Your hero was selected at the preceding “election” almost exclusively for this one role / act of obedience.
He is equally responsible as the designers of the operation, for the devastation to health that has resulted from the nefarious vacc, as well as all of the “great reset” changes thus far underway to the global economy, energy sector, manufacturing and production, global rearrangement of inhabitants, and all else devastating to the once-upon-a-time division of powers and systems.
Your golden boy is a one world order pawn.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
All major media either embellish, lie by omission, or outright lie. It is easy to say "Not my news, it is correct." That is simply confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.

As CNN and it's ilk go further left so does Fox go right. I do respect Fox for one thing, they at least note that their opinion pieces like Tucker are that, Opinion.

If you hear a news person say "I am appalled" or "This is insane!" then that ain't news folks. That is new that has been editorialized.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You misunderstood the context of my post.
Your golden boy, deep state mvp employee had to follow his directives of performing before the American public and world viewers at large, the “official” bureaucratic appearance for the kickoff of their operation..
Your hero was selected at the preceding “election” almost exclusively for this one role / act of obedience.
He is equally responsible as the designers of the operation, for the devastation to health that has resulted from the nefarious vacc, as well as all of the “great reset” changes thus far underway to the global economy, energy sector, manufacturing and production, global rearrangement of inhabitants, and all else devastating to the once-upon-a-time division of powers and systems.
Your golden boy is a one world order pawn.
First you must understand this isn't about Trump for me, only for you.

Really no point in the "golden boys" because it wouldn't matter to me if it was barney the purple dinosaur or some big jean wearing, flannel shirt loving lesbo by the name of butch.

My views are in line so that's who I support.

I understood you correctly, I just don't agree. I would ask for proof but we've been down that road.

We can simply agree to disagree.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
All major media either embellish, lie by omission, or outright lie. It is easy to say "Not my news, it is correct." That is simply confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance.

As CNN and it's ilk go further left so does Fox go right. I do respect Fox for one thing, they at least note that their opinion pieces like Tucker are that, Opinion.

If you hear a news person say "I am appalled" or "This is insane!" then that ain't news folks. That is new that has been editorialized.

News nowadays tells you what to think, even fox, even if it's the truth. They are all run by deep state. 5 big cooperations own everything, including the networks.

As this moves forward and more people wake up, they will try to push the disinformation harder.

Fox's news is accurate, it's the shit they don't tell you that makes them fake, not outright lying.

Fox is the only station right now saying vaccines are killing us while the others are pushing how safe they are.

But, fox is also keeping conservatives stupid to what's really going on. I'm not sure they would be reporting on the vaccines if it wasn't in everyone's face at this point.

When I say fox, I'm referring to the night guys and some of the contributors.

As things get worse, I wouldn't be surprised if fox took a harder deep state stance.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Bro, with all due respect. Fox news is exactly the same as CNN just on the other side. That is why I posted about confirmation bias and news. It simply means that people favor information that they already believe, we cannot confirm that the covid jab kills people. Correlation does not equal causation.

Confirmation bias is impossible to stop, our brains are hardwired for it. It is easy to say "My news network only tells the truth". It is why a liberals will only watch lefty news and vice versa. They do not want to cause discordance or dissidence as that is what causes people to tune out and you loose ad revenue which is all these news networks really care about.

News networks spend vast sums of $$$ on keeping viewers watching.

Even in our interpretation for factual data is biased. A Republican and a Democrat can see a single data set and interpret it totally differently as per their preconceived biases.

Let me give you an example without politics:

Google, "Are cats better than dogs" look at the top few queries, then flip it. "Are dogs better than cats".

What did you find? Well if you do not want to look, googling "are cats better than dogs", you will find a significant pro-cat slant in your queries. Flip it and it will change to pro-dog.

Algorithms in search engines bolster this, if you are a Republican guess what type of news they will provide.

Political example: Left will say a trans woman is a woman. Right will say the opposite, it is a man pretending to be a woman. How does that make you feel. I bet the first thing that comes in your mind is "the left is a bunch of nutjobs if they can believe that!"

BTW, a "woman" with a dong is a man IMO.

We are hardwired to want to be correct. Fox news in my opinion is just as biased as CNN I am afraid.

Carry on my friends.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bro, with all due respect.

I appreciate that, I share the same respect.

Fox news is exactly the same as CNN just on the other side. That is why I posted about confirmation bias and news. It simply means that people favor information that they already believe, we cannot confirm that the covid jab kills people. Correlation does not equal causation.
Sorry bud, I will have to disagree with fox and cnn being exactly the same.

I understand what confirmation bias means but that's not what I'm talking about here. I will put up links to show. Please post supporting links of your own.

Sorry man, the covid jab is killing people. I'm not sure if you're trying to make a point that there's not a direct link or you really don't believe it. Either way, I invite you to spend some time in this thread-

Confirmation bias is impossible to stop, our brains are hardwired for it. It is easy to say "My news network only tells the truth". It is why a liberals will only watch lefty news and vice versa. They do not want to cause discordance or dissidence as that is what causes people to tune out and you loose ad revenue which is all these news networks really care about.
I personally don't have a news network. Fox is just a media outlet that I come across same as the rest. But I haven't seen one lie from them during my searches.

There is a difference between favoring a news outlet and straight up lies from one.

Here is some background so maybe you can get a better understanding of how I see things. I haven't watched TV in a lot years.

I didn't follow any of this stuff until the riots. So I've been following for less than 3 years now.

3 years ago I didn't know the difference between a conservative or liberal, right from left, red from blue or donkey from elephant. And no, I had no idea if I was conservative or liberal.

What this means is I wasn't biased towards either side. I started searching all networks. It didn't take much to see who was telling the truth and who wasn't.

I spent hours each day for the first year and a half fact checking everything I came across (understatement).

That means looking at both sides not just one.

News networks spend vast sums of $$$ on keeping viewers watching.

Even in our interpretation for factual data is biased. A Republican and a Democrat can see a single data set and interpret it totally differently as per their preconceived biases.

Let me give you an example without politics:

Google, "Are cats better than dogs" look at the top few queries, then flip it. "Are dogs better than cats".

What did you find? Well if you do not want to look, googling "are cats better than dogs", you will find a significant pro-cat slant in your queries. Flip it and it will change to pro-dog.

Algorithms in search engines bolster this, if you are a Republican guess what type of news they will provide.

Yes, I understand search engines. But, you left the most important thing out of the equation. Google is just as biased as fake news and any media outlet following the deep state agenda. Google was part of the twitter files. They had more than 300 fbi people working at facebook, twitter and google.

When the capitol riots were going on if you went to google and asked for videos, it would show terrible rioting.

If you asked duckduckgo, it would show videos of police waving people in.

Here are the twitter files, each one is even summarized-

This will show how they work to silence conservatives, views and the news. This is MSM as well, not just social media.

Political example: Left will say a trans woman is a woman. Right will say the opposite, it is a man pretending to be a woman. How does that make you feel. I bet the first thing that comes in your mind is "the left is a bunch of nutjobs if they can believe that!"

BTW, a "woman" with a dong is a man IMO.

Sorry bud but I've got to use your own example against you. You have proven what I'm saying to be right.

Yes I totally agree that a dude with a dick and a dress is still a dude.

You say left says "yes" and right says "no".

Which one is the truth?

A person with a dick has been a dude for thousands of years now.

Saying he is now a woman is just a big fat lie.

This also means the left's news media is lying because a man is not a woman.

See the lie they are broadcasting?

We are hardwired to want to be correct. Fox news in my opinion is just as biased as CNN I am afraid.

Carry on my friends.
I'm going to link some things up, as I said earlier, feel free to link up any opposing views.

Now, besides the male can be a female lie, here are some more examples.

Tucker reporting on Jan 6th bullshit. All leftist stations are still reporting worse than 9/11 even though Jan 6th has been dropped and they sealed the evidence for 30 to 50 years. Check the dates these came out-

What about ivermectin and hcq? Both proven to work against corona yet still shunned by all leftist stations. There are now hundreds of studies-

(Fox tucker)

This is about masks from 2020. They never worked, fox was the only one telling it.

Follow the science was a joke there was never any science. All leftist media said masks work according to the science.

(Fox tucker)

This is on the riots 3 years ago. Fox was the only ones calling bullshit.

All lies. There are plenty more if you'd like to check more out.

Fox is still part of the system. I don't trust them but they surprise me sometimes with what they report on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic