Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was recently asked, what's wrong with the MSM?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
There’s “some” truths in most all places. MSM included. But of course, MSM is a “deep state” propaganda tool — dispensing dis & misinfo narratives. A psyop tool, a marketing tool. Quite the complex quagmire.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
There’s “some” truths in most all places. MSM included. But of course, MSM is a “deep state” propaganda tool — dispensing dis & misinfo narratives. A psyop tool, a marketing tool. Quite the complex quagmire.
Agreed

Reactions: HDH
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, I agree with there being some truths to a lot of things. They mess it all up though with a bunch of half-truths while trying to go over the real truth. For me, just give me the whole hard truths and facts down the middle no bias. This would go for all parties. The media and journalists have ruined themselves and made it personal because of a party system they believe and side with....like they will lie to protect their party(s), despite it hurting the country as a whole in the short and long-run. There's a lot more i could say, but that's the jist to the core......stop lying, stop half-truths, and just keep it factual with no bias. Put it out straight, and then let the people decide what they want.

Anyway....

lol

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
All of them are fked....even fox to an extent.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I think its funny how much people believe everything thats not the MSM.
Its almost like if its MSM then its a lie, if its not then its true.

MSM went down the tube when they stopped reporting news and started to create news.
I really dont care what they think about something and I dont care to be told how to feel about it either.
I grew up with the most boring news. It was pretty much a man or a woman just reading of what happened.
Not any personal opinions or comments. I wish it was like that now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic