Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . Like many people here, it's like I see the country about to have a fatal car crash and there's nothing I can do, but I'm hoping both drivers will see the imminent disaster before the actual collision and will take action to avert it. Perhaps the WCBB rule against the political discussion was the way to go.

Speaking of car crashes, and in an effort to lighten the mood.... a funny dog video:
If any of you damn wcbb insurgents hadn't already won me over, any dog stuff will be the tie-breaker.

My lame FB page gets unsolicited feed from "The Dodo," that soothes my soul ... mostly about dogs, esp. rescue dogs, but sometimes cats, cows, birds, octopussies ... any species that exists before ours destroy all of them.

That said, "Agreed" about the no-politics rules from Bass, or Lifts, IIRC, but I don't pay the bills, so I stay on the best board I'm aware of. Don't like the divisiveness effect, or that the majority may be unaware of or just ignore it, but I'll remain here until banned, or until "the actual collision."

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Funny how a lot of the memes posted mention CNN, MSNBC, etc. and other outlets biased to the left, but no mention of Fox, OAN, etc., who are just as biased on the right.

The truth always lies somewhere in the middle. The media has an over reliance on biased press releases as a substitute for true journalism.

One thing I will point out....you want some unfiltered truth? Ignore the press releases from the Jan 6 Committee, but DO READ THE DEPO TRANSCRIPTS. Links are here: https://january6th.house.gov/news/press-releases There is some mind boggling stuff in there, under oath, from many close to Trump.
Damn dude, you're in a fake news thread giving out fake news.

I call bullshit on the "DO READ DEPO TRANSCRIPTS".

You should listed to G about them.

I'm guessing you haven't been keeping up with the Jan 6th thread, where this should be.

They only allowed people in that took their view.

The only people allowed on the committee were RINOs and trump haters.

Peloci picked out the WHOLE committee. She DID NOT ALLOW anyone in that wasn't out for trump. These committees pick their own people. Peloci made it one sided.

7 Dems and 2 RINO Trump haters.

Wake up dude.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Honestly PV I wouldn't read a word of that. One sided hearing no cross examination tons of video evidence with held. FBI on location to rile up the crowd. One huge Hollywood smear job, just like Russia collusion Impeachments etc. They took Trump's business contracts from when he was trying to get a hotel in Moscow and played a script from that. They impeached him for Bidens quid pro quo. They played him like a fiddle with Jan 6 used his rally to stage the whole mob. Never in my life have I seen the full fury of the government be on leashed on a sitting president every government agency spying lying cheating and interference into every aspect of his administration. Trump's greatest weakness was he had no political experience and surrounded himself with impotence. I know we won't agree but the truth is far from anything on TV. Nothing posted from the Twitter files surprised me or anyone else it wasn't even the tip of the iceberg with Google and Facebook interference with approval by the feds.
Trump would have won in a landslide if no Covid. And if he hadn't called that rally and the Supreme Court banning federal intervention into abortion he'd be sitting pretty as king maker from the mid terms. Remember Hillary lost the election because of some Russian Facebook ads. You can't make this shit up and proves the most powerful person in the world is NOT the president of the United States. Good lord ol Nixon is rolling in his grave.
I definitely agree on Jan 6th. Total bullshit scam. And I agree on what they did to Trump.

I'll also agree on the Twitter Files. I stopped looking at them. I already knew everything they were doing.

Trump didn't need political experience. He has plenty of people guiding him along.

He knew exactly what to do right from the beginning to change the world we have been used to for so many decades. That requires help.

As far as surrounding himself with the wrong people, how can you tell who is really right or left when they are pretty much the same thing?

Abortion isn't that big a deal. Only the fake news makes it a big deal.

The people who really support it aren't trump supporters in the first place. They are mostly blue haired crazy bitches and sissy man bun wearing fellas.

Abortion is about how much money they can get from it. They don't give a crap about anyone's rights.

Hillary lost the election because people are tired of these politicians not ever changing anything and Trump made her look like the crook she is. Did you catch their debates?

Until these election are straightened out, nobody will win that's not intended to.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As for the depos....everyone deposed had a right to have a lawyer present and to refuse to answer questions. The depo transcripts are going to give you a far clearer picture of the fuckery going on than any news article from either side.
Yes, they are all good hearted truth tellers :rolleyes:, testifying in a farce bipartisan committee, which means it was partisan by the crooks that run it.

No opposing views what so ever.

Why didn't they get the real people close to him?

No worries, I don't expect a reply ;)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If any of you damn wcbb insurgents hadn't already won me over, any dog stuff will be the tie-breaker.

My lame FB page gets unsolicited feed from "The Dodo," that soothes my soul ... mostly about dogs, esp. rescue dogs, but sometimes cats, cows, birds, octopussies ... any species that exists before ours destroy all of them.

That said, "Agreed" about the no-politics rules from Bass, or Lifts, IIRC, but I don't pay the bills, so I stay on the best board I'm aware of. Don't like the divisiveness effect, or that the majority may be unaware of or just ignore it, but I'll remain here until banned, or until "the actual collision."
The Dodo is great, you should just follow them :)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The memes I put up are a couple years old. I was putting these up back then and arguing with 75% of the people responding.

They were from the beginning before fox was brought into the picture.

As far as fox goes, i haven't seen any bullshit from the night casters.

I hate to break it to people but they are pretty much spot on with their news.

I see some people don't agree.

I say, cool, show me the money.

If these fox fellas are lying, show me.

I don't watch Fox, OAN or Newsmax. But, whenever I run across them the reporting is spot on.

Tucker is a bit dramatic for the audience but real news.

Cool if you disagree but bring your receipts.

I have said fox is part of the system but they are different than the others.

I believe fox is here to keep America fighting. They give the opposing view of the leftist but together, they hide the world events that would bring a lot of this shit to light.

To the rest of the world that knows what's going on, America is the laughing stock of the planet.

We are stupid Americans that believe anything we are told by the propaganda news outlets.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Yes, they are all good hearted truth tellers :rolleyes:, testifying in a farce bipartisan committee, which means it was partisan by the crooks that run it.

No opposing views what so ever.

Why didn't they get the real people close to him?

No worries, I don't expect a reply ;)
What is left out is somewhat short of waterboarding every single member that testified were threatened and bullied by the FBI and attorney General of arrest and persecution and intimidated into testifying in front of congress. No direct evidence of anything....really comical examples pictures of paper in toilets Trump eating paper overheard conversations of aides and people burning paper etc etc etc. Not admissible as evidence in a real court of law.

Reactions: HDH
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I feel the same about you being one of my favorite board members as well, certainly don't want to offend you either. It's just that the boards have a lot of (what I consider to be) right wing views, I'm more of a moderate, I recognize the J6 committee was biased, but testimony under oath is pretty credible. Like many people here, it's like I see the country about to have a fatal car crash and there's nothing I can do, but I'm hoping both drivers will see the imminent disaster before the actual collision and will take action to avert it. Perhaps the WCBB rule against the political discussion was the way to go.

Speaking of car crashes, and in an effort to lighten the mood.... a funny dog video:
We could have been at our throats slinging insults at each other and it still wouldn't change my mind towards you or any other member here. Political and religious threads invoke a lot of emotions but you are civil and respectful and I enjoy reading opposing views and opinions of everyone here. I will take a moderate over radical right and left any day. My official political definition is independent now. I think political discussions should be allowed if discussions deteriorate to insults and threats conversations can be deleted and move on. I had some heated discussions with testboner and fast twitch on here but when I realized some of my posts were attacking them personally I apologized. We as members on here need to realize we have a lot more in common and probably are working out next to each other in gyms all over the country as most are similar in age and experience.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I definitely agree on Jan 6th. Total bullshit scam. And I agree on what they did to Trump.

I'll also agree on the Twitter Files. I stopped looking at them. I already knew everything they were doing.

Trump didn't need political experience. He has plenty of people guiding him along.

He knew exactly what to do right from the beginning to change the world we have been used to for so many decades. That requires help.

As far as surrounding himself with the wrong people, how can you tell who is really right or left when they are pretty much the same thing?

Abortion isn't that big a deal. Only the fake news makes it a big deal.

The people who really support it aren't trump supporters in the first place. They are mostly blue haired crazy bitches and sissy man bun wearing fellas.

Abortion is about how much money they can get from it. They don't give a crap about anyone's rights.

Hillary lost the election because people are tired of these politicians not ever changing anything and Trump made her look like the crook she is. Did you catch their debates?

Until these election are straightened out, nobody will win that's not intended to.
I just think he should have eviscerated the FBI Homeland Security and CIA to start. He had some of the worse attorney Generals Ever. But we see what happened to Kennedy when he went after the CIA. I still think it's possible they kill Trump in some way before 2024 plane crash etc. He's still standing and the more propaganda they throw out the stronger he gets.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Can perhaps best be summed with saying; All of humanity has been / is hijacked by the ultra wealth, aristocratic centralized system of control ownership (media, healthcare, education, politics, economy, etc etc….).

The most we can do is to be the least participatory in prescribed activities laid out by the system owners: Voting, emotionally caught up in created crises, pursuit of money and material assets as the meaning of our life, seeing / defining ourselves and lives as having superior merit and worth than “illegal immigrants,” other races, other nations populace, etc…….

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I just think he should have eviscerated the FBI Homeland Security and CIA to start. He had some of the worse attorney Generals Ever. But we see what happened to Kennedy when he went after the CIA. I still think it's possible they kill Trump in some way before 2024 plane crash etc. He's still standing and the more propaganda they throw out the stronger he gets.
Also the big lie of abortion. It wasn't banned, they simply left it to the states like the death penalty. Can't believe the idiocy that was pushed by the left also claimed the court was getting rid of gay and inter racial marriage.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's fucked up that nobody gives a shit about jfk being offed by our government.

The reason they don't care is because the fake ass news isn't telling them to give a shit, lol

Joking but not :D

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trump was taken out.

Elon will be next. They posted that 300 fbi, cia and doj left their positions to work at twitter, facebook, google, ect...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic