Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Also the big lie of abortion. It wasn't banned, they simply left it to the states like the death penalty. Can't believe the idiocy that was pushed by the left also claimed the court was getting rid of gay and inter racial marriage.
Honestly man, I don't see how they couldn't overturn it since the lady lied about the whole court case.

Never happened.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I found one with fox in it.

Pay special attention to the bottom two boxes :)

FB_IMG_1641185187406.jpg

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It's fucked up that nobody gives a shit about jfk being offed by our government.

The reason they don't care is because the fake ass news isn't telling them to give a shit, lol

Joking but not :D

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trump was taken out.

Elon will be next. They posted that 300 fbi, cia and doj left their positions to work at twitter, facebook, google, ect...
Trump’s a small time B actor. His final role appears to pretty much been completed. I really don’t think anyone of actual power cares anything about taking him out — he’s already been put out / released from use by his employers / owners. He’s chump change.

Reactions: HDH
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Trump’s a small time B actor. His final role appears to pretty much been completed. I really don’t think anyone of actual power cares anything about taking him out — he’s already been put out / released from use by his employers / owners. He’s chump change.
110% respectfully disagree. I know we see thing differently but no way did he work with the globalists....

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
110% respectfully disagree. I know we see thing differently but no way did he work with the globalists....
“Presidents are selected not elected” FDR
He wouldn’t have been selected if not for agreeing to his selector’s (“globalists” / the system owning class) terms of employment.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
“Presidents are selected not elected” FDR
He wouldn’t have been selected if not for agreeing to his selector’s (“globalists” / the system owning class) terms of employment.
Lol, I'm just happy I don't look like the craziest mofo here anymore :p

Sorry bud, there is nothing you can say to make me believe that Trump is part of the deep state, placed in by bad actors as President.

Hilary was next in line. He was a wrench in their system and set them back years.

We have had this conversation already.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Lol, I'm just happy I don't look like the craziest mofo here anymore :p

Sorry bud, there is nothing you can say to make me believe that Trump is part of the deep state, placed in by bad actors as President.

Hilary was next in line. He was a wrench in their system and set them back years.

We have had this conversation already.
OK. Yes, I know your belief, one shared by many — disturbingly gullible, but certainly your right to choose such a train of spoon fed thought.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
OK. Yes, I know your belief, one shared by many — disturbingly gullible, but certainly your right to choose such a train of spoon fed thought.
Ok friend, enlighten all of us.

The last conversation on this you didn't do so well ;)

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Ok friend, enlighten all of us.

The last conversation on this you didn't do so well ;)
Wasn’t in agreement with your faith / belief structure, so YOU label it as, didn’t go so well. Of course :eek:

Now, please forgive any and all poor grammar, structure, etc. I did not proofread nor corrective actions so there may be some lack of continuity — typed raw.
Let’s go……

The entire gravity of your belief about Trump as a Rambo / John Wayne / Billy Jack (notice, all cheesy character actors as well) maverick outside the tentacles of “deep state” (which needs some further clarification by the way — as “deep state” are/is political and various institutional employees, differing greatly from the actual global system/s owning elite — the true societal orchestrating, order and directive delegating shot callers) would necessitate that the electoral system is legitimate, and that votes actually elect the president.

Such a vulnerable, amateurish blind faith in gov’t entities and processes as sincere, honest, above reproach, incorruptible angels is an obvious fairytale.

Translation: Trump didn’t “WIN” the election…. Because, presidential elections are not elections — they are Selections, they are from the very inception of a presidential “election,” a rigged process.

Trump was Selected as a candidate (performer/portrayer). He wouldn’t have been a “candidate” without being specifically chosen (decided by the system owners) to begin with.

ALL prior US (and more than likely this is pretty much universal / global at this point) presidents have been Selected — it’s ALWAYS been the way that the “election” works.

There are occasions that the degree of meddling requires less manipulation because the chosen options / candidates fit the current culture’s molded interest more closely than at other periods, making the Selection process flow much more smoothly inline with the cultural vibe.

The 2020 “election” was an occasion requiring a good degree of interference, and coincided with a peak timing of broad social media presence, a popular and potent hacking and whistleblowing community trend, and other variations of widespread vulnerabilities of behind-the-curtain actions.

The gullible, naive blind faith belief that the system is actually real is sweet, it’s cute and has a heart touching warmth of hope for some of humanity. So for that aspect of your faith, H, I applaud you.

But the continued persistent insistence of anything whatsoever about Trump and his performance role as true and authentic / real, is bordering a legit cognitive breakdown / malfunction.

Trump was Selected in 2016 (as was Clinton) by the system owners (not “deep state” employees), as he and Biden were in 2020. He served his selectors uses / purposes.

It’s quite simple when you acknowledge and accept the system was rigged from its inception.

The owning elite own and orchestrate everything within the system, and they will never / would never allow us as their subjects / citizen cattle to choose ANYTHING of any actual potency for ourselves. THEY have all the power and retain that power at all costs — they aren’t ever relinquishing that power to our (their property) whims.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Wasn’t in agreement with your faith / belief structure, so YOU label it as, didn’t go so well. Of course :eek:

Now, please forgive any and all poor grammar, structure, etc. I did not proofread nor corrective actions so there may be some lack of continuity — typed raw.
Let’s go……

The entire gravity of your belief about Trump as a Rambo / John Wayne / Billy Jack (notice, all cheesy character actors as well) maverick outside the tentacles of “deep state” (which needs some further clarification by the way — as “deep state” are/is political and various institutional employees, differing greatly from the actual global system/s owning elite — the true societal orchestrating, order and directive delegating shot callers) would necessitate that the electoral system is legitimate, and that votes actually elect the president.

Such a vulnerable, amateurish blind faith in gov’t entities and processes as sincere, honest, above reproach, incorruptible angels is an obvious fairytale.

Translation: Trump didn’t “WIN” the election…. Because, presidential elections are not elections — they are Selections, they are from the very inception of a presidential “election,” a rigged process.

Trump was Selected as a candidate (performer/portrayer). He wouldn’t have been a “candidate” without being specifically chosen (decided by the system owners) to begin with.

ALL prior US (and more than likely this is pretty much universal / global at this point) presidents have been Selected — it’s ALWAYS been the way that the “election” works.

There are occasions that the degree of meddling requires less manipulation because the chosen options / candidates fit the current culture’s molded interest more closely than at other periods, making the Selection process flow much more smoothly inline with the cultural vibe.

The 2020 “election” was an occasion requiring a good degree of interference, and coincided with a peak timing of broad social media presence, a popular and potent hacking and whistleblowing community trend, and other variations of widespread vulnerabilities of behind-the-curtain actions.

The gullible, naive blind faith belief that the system is actually real is sweet, it’s cute and has a heart touching warmth of hope for some of humanity. So for that aspect of your faith, H, I applaud you.

But the continued persistent insistence of anything whatsoever about Trump and his performance role as true and authentic / real, is bordering a legit cognitive breakdown / malfunction.

Trump was Selected in 2016 (as was Clinton) by the system owners (not “deep state” employees), as he and Biden were in 2020. He served his selectors uses / purposes.

It’s quite simple when you acknowledge and accept the system was rigged from its inception.

The owning elite own and orchestrate everything within the system, and they will never / would never allow us as their subjects / citizen cattle to choose ANYTHING of any actual potency for ourselves. THEY have all the power and retain that power at all costs — they aren’t ever relinquishing that power to our (their property) whims.
Damn dude, I thought we were going to have a debate.

This is a book, lol

It's going to totally hijack the thread.

Why don't you move it to your other thread where you wanted to have this discussion but nobody bit, lol

I say you didn't do so well last time because you would put something out, I would counter and you would try to move on without answering.

You did the same on a thread a few weeks ago where you didn't want to answer so you made 4 or 5 posts thinking it would go away.

It was a simple yes or no answer that you never answered.

I will respond to everything you say. If you skip over mine, I will continue till you answer.

Let's go...

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Damn dude, I thought we were going to have a debate.

This is a book, lol

It's going to totally hijack the thread.

Why don't you move it to your other thread where you wanted to have this discussion but nobody bit, lol

I say you didn't do so well last time because you would put something out, I would counter and you would try to move on without answering.

You did the same on a thread a few weeks ago where you didn't want to answer so you made 4 or 5 posts thinking it would go away.

It was a simple yes or no answer that you never answered.

I will respond to everything you say. If you skip over mine, I will continue till you answer.

Let's go...
H,
There’s nothing to answer, and I have neither interest in politics/bureaucracy, nor any pet gov’t employee of your own or any others.
If you don’t understand as the foundational reality what I shared, then you have nothing to continue with except a merry go round of “Newspeak.”

You’re either a statist (system believer), or, you’re a free thinking autonomous individual — But you cannot be both.You’re in the web of the matrix, or, you’re free of it. One is a colossal waste of time — The other is actual life.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
H,
There’s nothing to answer, and I have neither interest in politics/bureaucracy, nor any pet gov’t employee of your own or any others.
If you don’t understand as the foundational reality what I shared, then you have nothing to continue with except a merry go round of “Newspeak.”

You’re either a statist (system believer), or, you’re a free thinking autonomous individual — But you cannot be both.You’re in the web of the matrix, or, you’re free of it. One is a colossal waste of time — The other is actual life.
Dude, I didn't even read it yet. I wasn't expecting it to be so long.

If you want to back out that's fine with me. I have much on my plate. I surly won't read it if your done with the conversation.

I already know how it turns out anyways. We've already done this.

Looks like you remember how it turned out as well.

This is a new day bud, it's not as simple as black and white these days...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic