• Huh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha… I can’t stand Fox, CNN, MSNBC… all of them are fake news. Literally every side has such an extreme narrative and puts their spin on it, that after a few mins I’m shutting it off. Real news doesn’t exist anymore because just telling the news as is to people is boring and doesn’t create this drama and excitement everyone needs today from tv. The media created a virtual drug that so many are feeding off wanting more and more.

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Its amzing to see how its all changed with the media in the last 30 years, and how much more fast its trending to shit in the last 5

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Some of what they do it not report on important things.
Dude, that's actually a super important aspect here.

This is why people don't know what's going on.

Look at the Twitter files. The only network talking about it is fox. They are expected to with their conservative base.

Last edited:
A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Remember the good ole days when Cronkite would deliver the important news WITHOUT any personal commentary????

Turning Newsmen into celebrities is the undoing, they don't want to report news they want to be the news, and as whole stations get polarized to an ideological way of thinking it will just get worse..

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Cronkite was still told what to say. Media has always been controlled by special interests and tycoons who use their media outlets to advance their pet causes.

Before there was TedTurner or Rupert Murdock there was Hearst. Fake news has existed since the invention of the printing press.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Who ever pays the most gets there story told as they want it told. Dems are willing to spend whatever it takes to win and when they do they take every penny out of our back pockets to make up for what they spent to win.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
MSM went down the tube when they stopped reporting news and started to create news.
I think it was the movie "I, Tonya" where one of the characters was a reporter from "Hard Copy" and he explained that the show was about drama and gossip. basically what all news programs are now. A good joke, but true.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
FB_IMG_1605786278533.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic