Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

If you have used Tren, read this

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
JD, Tren E and EQ are the only compounds that make me feel that way.. For me I use CQ-10, high fiber and B12 to try and flush my body.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Didn't once source on the boards in the past used to advertise they he had some procedure he used in his brewing process that distilled heavy metals during the brewing process? I'm not too familiar with the chemistry, so I don't know if the whole thing was just marketing BS, but if it works, it may be a good idea for us to list that procedure in the homebrewing section and begin to encourage or inquire with our favorite sources whether such procedure is being employed.
Yeah, I know who it is you are thinking of. I always thought it was just him marketing his products but who knows..

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
This is a great thread.

I've often wondered about this, from what I have read most UG's don't have the technology or expertise to check for what is in the raws............ A melting point test won't reveal lead, arsenic or other heavy metals.
I was on another board the other day and a member there was complaining that he had black lines developing in his fingernails, his doctor figured it was arsenic poisoning...... The member figured the arsenic was from UG products.
After seeing some of the stuff the Chinese are willing to do to cut corners IE melamine in milk, lead in toys etc etc I have almost no doubt that buying black market raws from a Chinese middle man comes with a big risk.
They know that 99% of the people buying raws have no way of testing.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
This is a great thread.

I've often wondered about this, from what I have read most UG's don't have the technology or expertise to check for what is in the raws............ A melting point test won't reveal lead, arsenic or other heavy metals.
I was on another board the other day and a member there was complaining that he had black lines developing in his fingernails, his doctor figured it was arsenic poisoning...... The member figured the arsenic was from UG products.
After seeing some of the stuff the Chinese are willing to do to cut corners IE melamine in milk, lead in toys etc etc I have almost no doubt that buying black market raws from a Chinese middle man comes with a big risk.
They know that 99% of the people buying raws have no way of testing.

An arsenic test kit is about 15 bucks. Lead less. Its not hard.

Getting heavy metals out of the gear? A little more complicated.

blubbard

blubbard

TID Lady Member
May 31, 2012
to the OP: Are you going to get a blood test for heavy metals?

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
It fucking sucks thinking of the shit in these oils we have put into our bodies, if only they legalized it with heavy regulations, then i believe there would be safe and cleaner products being made...but i'll keep dreaming.

Agree 100%!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
A good UGL will have a process in place to capture heavy metals, filtering alone will not capture all the metals. Heavy metals in powders is common, thus the reason I stress to anyone who wants to home brew for themselves to always wear a mask and eye protection and to keep the area your cooking in ventilated. Breathing in the metals is far worse then injecting them. The injection route only has a min amount of metals whereas someone hovering over a beaker of fresh cooked gear is getting a great deal of exposure to the heavy metals.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
This was a very eye opening thread always knew in the back of my mind that it cant be that sterile but wow just gives you something to think about.

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Didn't once source on the boards in the past used to advertise they he had some procedure he used in his brewing process that distilled heavy metals during the brewing process? I'm not too familiar with the chemistry, so I don't know if the whole thing was just marketing BS, but if it works, it may be a good idea for us to list that procedure in the homebrewing section and begin to encourage or inquire with our favorite sources whether such procedure is being employed.

I believe Apollo stated he had some special filtration procedure to remove heavy metals from his product.

mike36roidman

mike36roidman

Aug 2, 2011
ive used it and got wicked hot flashes and night sweats but the gains were awsome

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
FD is correct here, there are some good guys out there that are passionate about this subject that show passion to help others. FD is a really smart and knowledgeable on this subject and knows about safety, science, and chemistry.

A good UGL will have a process in place to capture heavy metals, filtering alone will not capture all the metals. Heavy metals in powders is common, thus the reason I stress to anyone who wants to home brew for themselves to always wear a mask and eye protection and to keep the area your cooking in ventilated. Breathing in the metals is far worse then injecting them. The injection route only has a min amount of metals whereas someone hovering over a beaker of fresh cooked gear is getting a great deal of exposure to the heavy metals.

On my end, the stuff I had gotten was a gift from a friend from a lab that hasn't been around very long, but shut doors not long after I received my gift he wanted me to try. My mistake for trusting a friend, (yes friend has had some issues too). Well the sad part is that if heavy metals are in the oil, but in small dosages, that my usage over a prolonged period of time the metals will continue to build up, and since the changes are so subtle that you don't know the problem till you wake up one day and it dick slaps you right in the face. However in my case I have spent the last 10 months trying to figure out why I feel so crappy, and if you don't think and correct and use something to remove the heavy metals then you'll continue to feel crappy, because the Body's expel method will take a long time. My advice here is to get your stuff from a very Reliable, been around a long time, with great reviews individual if you go with a UGL. If they have been in the game, they know what to do.

Now, i should note, this could happen with any power and not just tren, the tren is the only one I had added in that was new and different, and it was a few months out before the symptoms started for me.

On the treatment route, I have spoken to the Dr and going to be getting Heavy metal testing.

I did speak to a researcher, and I will confirm this later after my meeting with him, but Selenium should help the body remove Mercury if that's the cause. Now I've taken 300mgs yesterday, and another 300 this morning, and seeing if it helps.

Let me know if anyone has questions.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic