Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

If you have used Tren, read this

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
I just came off everything cold turkey including tren because of a situation that happened..and I feel like I am handling it pretty well not trying to glorify anything and get all depressed. Four months into tren though mental side effects definitely started to creep up more and more acne on my chest.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
just began running 600mg tren enth about 2 weeks ago and feel great, never any sides accept night sweats..

appetite is revving up, strength is up, cranky sometimes but otherwise i think i feel pretty good
also runnin hcg 250iu twice a week, arosamin 12.5mg/day and test

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
just began running 600mg tren enth about 2 weeks ago and feel great, never any sides accept night sweats..

appetite is revving up, strength is up, cranky sometimes but otherwise i think i feel pretty good
also runnin hcg 250iu twice a week, arosamin 12.5mg/day and test

You're always cranky, that's not the tren! :D

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
hater^^^

lol

232.8lb... 240 by end of month!

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
A good UGL will have a process in place to capture heavy metals, filtering alone will not capture all the metals. Heavy metals in powders is common, thus the reason I stress to anyone who wants to home brew for themselves to always wear a mask and eye protection and to keep the area your cooking in ventilated. Breathing in the metals is far worse then injecting them. The injection route only has a min amount of metals whereas someone hovering over a beaker of fresh cooked gear is getting a great deal of exposure to the heavy metals.

If its common for raws to have heavy metals what about orals or is this common just for injects.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
All powders commonly have them, esp coming from China.

S

Smad1

Sep 25, 2012
This thread successfully scared the shit outa me.

How bad do you think we're getting exposed to this?

How crucial is it that I go out and buy a test kit for my gear?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn I forgot all about this thread. What's everyone's thoughts on this? Anyone else feeling like this? I wonder how clean the gear I've used before is.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
How are feeling now days @JackD

Well now I'm feeling old...LOL... Geez how much time has passed and all that's happened in life. It's been almost around 3 years since this thread was started. Anyways, I've been feeling pretty good for around the last 2 years. Good gym routine, nothing like before, but better than it was. Also kicked up the cardio, been running at night and have been loving that. Want to get the BF down and then maybe run a light blast this fall.

How's all with you?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Well now I'm feeling old...LOL... Geez how much time has passed and all that's happened in life. It's been almost around 3 years since this thread was started. Anyways, I've been feeling pretty good for around the last 2 years. Good gym routine, nothing like before, but better than it was. Also kicked up the cardio, been running at night and have been loving that. Want to get the BF down and then maybe run a light blast this fall.

How's all with you?
We will chat latter on Skype over a few Zimas, you won't believe what happened at Zumba today.

Was it heavy metals that had u feeling the way u did when u started this thread? About how long did it take u to get back to normal somewhat?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic