Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

If you have used Tren, read this

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
hmmm I wonder if any labs are doing that.

Talk about expensive gear bro. I know of a guy who was making small batches of tren using the re-crystallization method and it is both time-consuming and technical. It took him a few tries to get the "drip" at the right speed so it crystallized properly. Would there be a small contingent of health-conscious users who would buy more expensive but cleaner gear? Yes. Would it be worth it for the supplier? Unfortunately, probably not.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It is worth it as long as the lab knows what they r doing. Getting the compound to form crystals is not difficult, the difficult part is getting the correct amount of solvent so u dont have to repeat the process over and over. Too little solvent is better than 2 much. Starting out with quality powder always helps 2, it means you will have more compound and less metals when your done. It you start with 100grams of raw powder and end up with 85 grams after the re-crystallization process, its probably time to seek out a new powder source.

Talk about expensive gear bro. I know of a guy who was making small batches of tren using the re-crystallization method and it is both time-consuming and technical. It took him a few tries to get the "drip" at the right speed so it crystallized properly. Would there be a small contingent of health-conscious users who would buy more expensive but cleaner gear? Yes. Would it be worth it for the supplier? Unfortunately, probably not.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
JackD... please keep us posted as to your lab results... I am curios to see if your issue is in fact from heavy metals....

I know you and I have discussed several things in the past as to what could be causing this... I certainly hope you are ok...

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I wonder if filter needles will catch the heavy metals?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
jacd,

Any updateson your condition/ test results.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
This is one of the main reasons that I stuck with HG for so long and continue to do so unless the compound i want isn't available. I had to stray to some UGLs every once and a while but i always feared the china/lead issues. Hope the OP feels better and gets a clean bill of health.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How about running tren as a transdermal? Can the heavy metals absorb through the dermis? If not, your skin acts as a filter, and only the hormone is absorbed.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
How about running tren as a transdermal? Can the heavy metals absorb through the dermis? If not, your skin acts as a filter, and only the hormone is absorbed.

No update on test results.

However, yes Heavy Metals can be absorbed thru the skin. Granted it will take longer than ingestion, however, over time it causes the same result. Also with trans-dermal, one has to think the heavy metals could become airborn with the alcohol base when rubbing that on skin.

My fear is that without testing this idea, it would be much worse over time.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
No update on test results.

However, yes Heavy Metals can be absorbed thru the skin. Granted it will take longer than ingestion, however, over time it causes the same result. Also with trans-dermal, one has to think the heavy metals could become airborn with the alcohol base when rubbing that on skin.

My fear is that without testing this idea, it would be much worse over time.

Isn't it a function of the size of the particulates? I remember DU and SJA talking about the differing absorption of various hormones, and it had to do with size (isn't it a term like "wallings" or something like that?)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Isn't it a function of the size of the particulates? I remember DU and SJA talking about the differing absorption of various hormones, and it had to do with size (isn't it a term like "wallings" or something like that?)

Daltons.

"esterfied steroid molecules have the largest molecular weight. For all practical purposes it is best not to use a steroid that is esterfied or more than 300 daltons for transdermal application. The bigger the molecule the harder it is to pass through the skin.

Testosterone propionate 344.5
Trenbolone acetate 312.4
Methenolone base 302.6
Testosterone base 288.4
Boldenone base 286.4
Nandrolone base 274.4
Trenbolone base 270.4"

-Goldy

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
SAD, thanks! So I wonder if heavy metals are measured in Daltons.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic