arcticranger
What's New?

If you have used Tren, read this

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Just did some research on China and their pollution levels, and they aren't good.

I also did research on the various Heavy Metals, Lead, mercury....ect. Most likely finding is Mercury for the symptoms. And the worst part is that I am using some TPP from the same company as the tren I grabbed, and this product could be contaminated as well with heavy metals and maybe the reason why the symptoms haven't changed is because I've kept a small but toxic stream going into my body from this oil.

If anyone has any ideas lets post them up

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Just did some research on China and their pollution levels, and they aren't good.

I also did research on the various Heavy Metals, Lead, mercury....ect. Most likely finding is Mercury for the symptoms. And the worst part is that I am using some TPP from the same company as the tren I grabbed, and this product could be contaminated as well with heavy metals and maybe the reason why the symptoms haven't changed is because I've kept a small but toxic stream going into my body from this oil.

If anyone has any ideas lets post them up
I would probably cut fish out of the diet for a while if you think mercury could be the cause.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
wow this thread has got me looking at HG.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
interesting,i've always wondered about heavy metal contamination.it wouldn't surprise me one bit,if a lot of the powders are loaded.goodluck btw,i hope it's not heavy metals,don't think there's much you can do about it.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
This was kind of like the 800lb gorilla in the room i never wanted to talk about, but i assumed some risk when i got into the game. It fucking sucks thinking of the shit in these oils we have put into our bodies, if only they legalized it with heavy regulations, then i believe there would be safe and cleaner products being made...but i'll keep dreaming.

Question. Most of, if not all raws are from china correct? Is there any other country raws come from that "might" give us hope of a better quality of product? Or are we stuck with shit from china.

(sorry JackD, not trying to hijack the thread)

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Didn't once source on the boards in the past used to advertise they he had some procedure he used in his brewing process that distilled heavy metals during the brewing process? I'm not too familiar with the chemistry, so I don't know if the whole thing was just marketing BS, but if it works, it may be a good idea for us to list that procedure in the homebrewing section and begin to encourage or inquire with our favorite sources whether such procedure is being employed.

Reactions: SAD
AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I no longer use UGL for this reason. I ran into a shit ton of health related issues due to heavy metals. On top of that I had hemachromatosis so my iron absorption was insane. Pretty much resigned to the fact I am going to die of cancer or kidney failure at this point. Make your bed and sleep in it.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Isn't there a blood test for heavy metals and yeah I'm gonna be looking for the UGL with that special filtration process. No more cheap stuff for me.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I've always thought about the heavy metals thing. Guess seeing someone get sick is a reality check. I am already on HG only. No more exotic compounds. Just test and dbol for me from now on. Rotex medica test and blue hearts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic