Rolanalon
What's New?

If you have used Tren, read this

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Okay, I am starting this thread, and I want anyone you know who has used tren over this past year to post up any side effects they have had from the tren, or of any compound of AAS that still has them suffering from side effects.

So here is the story, I have been and avid tren user with no issues before, I ran a 8 week tren cutter last November/December/ January of 2011-2012 with 700mgs of TPP. The TPP/Tren cycle just about killed me at the end. Killed my appetite, killed my libido and sex drive, made me depressed, slowed my digestion to almost nothing, made me weak and depressed, working out has been hard. And still, almost 10 months later nothing has improved.

I have used my TRT dosage of 200mgs/week since I ended in January. I have tried cabergoline with no results, I have tried increasing test with no results of improvement.

I went to the Dr and waiting on blood results, but he tested full panel, adrenals, thyroid, test...ect everything. To see if anything is off hormone wise. I don't think it will be, and you'll see why below.

The reason why I am posting this is because I know I am not the only one suffering right now. I want to hear from anyone who is experiencing these same symptoms, whether it's from the tren, or another AAS product. I want to hear from you.

What do I think could be causing these issues in us?? Well I have an idea, but not for certain, however, Heavy metal toxicity can cause all these issues, can cause our organs to not work properly.

In any search engine, " Sub Acute Heavy metal Toxicity".

I just had a thought about this today, but I did not know heavy metal toxicity would cause all the same symptoms. My fear is that Certain UGL's that are getting powder from China are laced with heavy metals or other compounds, that none of us would ever know about till it's to late. Certain UGL's know how to remove them and produce quality gear, others don't. So please, post up if what is going on in you life for how you are feeling, and what you are doing. Also make sure to get your stuff from a Quality, reliable, long standing source. My stuff came from a lab that was new last year, but now closed shot, all these symptoms because I trusted a friend about a gear choice and didn't go with my normal guy..... The one lesson in this, know where you're getting stuff, and don't trust your friends, you and your gut know best.

Be smart in this game.

Last edited:
whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I'm on my 6th week and I'm not doing an immense amount of tren and I feel exactly like you stated..I'm coming off the tren and done w it...

W

wanabe awesome

Aug 4, 2012
Im on my first proper tren cycle at 400mg a week with 500mg test and the only sides im getting so far is hot flushes and sweating my arse off all day long. Afew of my mates use it alot and they have lost most of their hair since they started but other than that nothimg as serious as what you've experienced

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Have you tried aany hcg to get jump started again. Man that suck to hear jackd. Let us know how those labs come back. I think you have a valid point about the powders. Guys gotta start getting them tested for the metal content. I am sure guys would be willing to pay more for it.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I just googled it and I am showing all the symptoms....fuck

G

goody69

Nov 25, 2011
been like that for almost 2 years now.lightheaded dizzy and feeling like shit after taking tren from egypt,was told off docs my test was very very low,on trt now and still feel shite

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I used to check gear for lead with an at home test. Almost all came up positive.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I just came off of tren ace at 250mgs a week. The only side I felt this go round was insomnia. Ive been off it for 3wks and so far everything is normal. Still have plenty of sex drive not sluggish. Sleep is better too. The only problem im having is I got a bottle of Kalpa Test E for free and Im running it at 250mgs a week and its making me feel like shit after I inject for about a day. So Im gonna throw that shit away.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I used to check gear for lead with an at home test. Almost all came up positive.

Where can someone get a home test kit?

I hate to think of all the shit them chinese bastards are putting in those raws.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Where can someone get a home test kit?

I hate to think of all the shit them chinese bastards are putting in those raws.
You can buy one at menards or Walmart. I bought them online. Higher quality and cheaper than what you'll buy in the store.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Are there any detox procedures or therapies of heavy metal toxicity?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic