Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

If you have used Tren, read this

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
FD is correct here, there are some good guys out there that are passionate about this subject that show passion to help others. FD is a really smart and knowledgeable on this subject and knows about safety, science, and chemistry.

On my end, the stuff I had gotten was a gift from a friend from a lab that hasn't been around very long, but shut doors not long after I received my gift he wanted me to try. My mistake for trusting a friend, (yes friend has had some issues too). Well the sad part is that if heavy metals are in the oil, but in small dosages, that my usage over a prolonged period of time the metals will continue to build up, and since the changes are so subtle that you don't know the problem till you wake up one day and it dick slaps you right in the face. However in my case I have spent the last 10 months trying to figure out why I feel so crappy, and if you don't think and correct and use something to remove the heavy metals then you'll continue to feel crappy, because the Body's expel method will take a long time. My advice here is to get your stuff from a very Reliable, been around a long time, with great reviews individual if you go with a UGL. If they have been in the game, they know what to do.

Now, i should note, this could happen with any power and not just tren, the tren is the only one I had added in that was new and different, and it was a few months out before the symptoms started for me.

On the treatment route, I have spoken to the Dr and going to be getting Heavy metal testing.

I did speak to a researcher, and I will confirm this later after my meeting with him, but Selenium should help the body remove Mercury if that's the cause. Now I've taken 300mgs yesterday, and another 300 this morning, and seeing if it helps.

Let me know if anyone has questions.

I'm subd, looking forward to the heavy metal results because if it's not then I was wondering if maybe our insulin has been shut down. I know what UGL I'll be using next time.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'm subd, looking forward to the heavy metal results because if it's not then I was wondering if maybe our insulin has been shut down. I know what UGL I'll be using next time.

I can say for sure that's one area that's been tested multiple times and ruled out. Insulin, diabetes.... thank God not here.

On the selenium topic, now it does help remove, however, the advice of this individual is do not use it, as taking your selenium level out of a normal natural level increases you for getting cancer and a whole list of other issues. Now, I probably should listen to him, but I am only going to take it for a few days, which is different than an every day, years long supplementation program which is what I think he was thinking I was going to do.

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yes, it is very worisome indeed, especially if you consider that heavy metals are the main reason for Cancer, Parkinson, Alzheimers and many many other disseases but there's nothing you can do other than be careful where you shop from and what is it that you're shopping. Selenium is very helpful at 200-300mcg's and so is Vitamin E at 400-800iu's. Also make sure that you take 3-4gr of Omega 3, 3gr of Vitamin C, a multiviamin product and a good Vitamin B complex.

The best supps that will clean you up are ayuverdic ones. Himalaya has an amazing array of products specially designed for this purpose. Detoxification of blood and internal organs. Make sure you get yourself some Liv52DS and down 6 pills a day. Abana is another amazing supplement and there are a few others I can't recall right now.

Hope you feel better soon brother.

Last edited:
marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Very interesting to consider, Jackd. I always thought of this as indicative of liver stress- the fatigued and all.

Let us know your heavy metals test results.

We are participating in an unregulated, free market. In classic economics this shouldn't be happening, in the sense that the powder sources risk losing their customer base to illness, and rationally they wouldn't do this. But the 'free market' world is an abstraction that doesn't reflect reality, just as the classical economics 'rational actor', that is, me and you, do non rational things like splurging on christmas presents or our child's healthcare. Or black market AAS from an incredibly polluted country that sells heavy metal contaminated foodstuff and the like on the world market, in the open.

I would prefer well regulated human grade AAS. But until the political climate changes we do the best we can by trusting reputable folks in our community.

You opened my eyes, gotta say I don't like even considering this-

I hope you get feeling better!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Very interesting to consider, Jackd. I always thought of this as indicative of liver stress- the fatigued and all.

Let us know your heavy metals test results.

We are participating in an unregulated, free market. In classic economics this shouldn't be happening, in the sense that the powder sources risk losing their customer base to illness, and rationally they wouldn't do this. But the 'free market' world is an abstraction that doesn't reflect reality, just as the classical economics 'rational actor', that is, me and you, do non rational things like splurging on christmas presents or our child's healthcare. Or black market AAS from an incredibly polluted country that sells heavy metal contaminated foodstuff and the like on the world market, in the open.

I would prefer well regulated human grade AAS. But until the political climate changes we do the best we can by trusting reputable folks in our community.

You opened my eyes, gotta say I don't like even considering this-

I hope you get feeling better!

China puts lead in the toys babies teeth on. They don't give a shit about illness they are overpopulated.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
my sides the last week have been HORRENDOUS....I dont knw if its related but im going to the dr on Monday for a full blood panel...these are not normal sides im experiencing

Mad-Bull

Mad-Bull

Jun 10, 2011
I agree and I think all of us who have used UGL for extended period of time (over a decade for most of us) have the majority of these symptoms. Please let us know how the results go for anyone who goes in for the heavy metal testing.

On a side note does anyone have any ideas on the filtration process to remove the heavy metals? I'm sure there is a UGL that knows how to do it, and if this was made public knowledge would benefit the community greatly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic