Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Tren=no hairloss Test=hairloss

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
What the ****??? Someone ban this guy please. He is obviously trolling.

He may or may not be a troll, but I think the dude's 100% serious and belongs in a mental institution . . .

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
Really kills me when I see someone doing a cycle without test as base... I can't make sense of it... But each to their own. Also you just can't help some people especially when they already know the answers to their own questions.
Basic cycling knowledge: Stack all compounds with testosterone. I'll say it again. Urine idiot. You've come here and are insisting on things that you are unable to provide any back up for. No evidence at all. Not even a properly formed sentence.
wow i never said im not running test omg guys its you people playing dumb in this thread not me. when they inject cattles tren do they stack it also with test? f*** no. TREN WAS NEVER ment to be stacked with test. Infact show me a medical study where they stack something with test? you want proof? i can easily run my own study of deca only and deca+test to compare which cycle is most harmful to hpta and testicles, heart etc. deca only will come out as safer cycle (or a still safe cycle), your just stacking two highly suppressive and damaging compounds. test+deca certainly is harder to recover then deca only. Here, your body still produces minsucule amoutn of test even when running highly suppressive nandrolone. here chart.JPG
people keep telling me back up with sources, where is your source? some underground steroid manual that says stack anything with test?
He may or may not be a troll, but I think the dude's 100% serious and belongs in a mental institution . . .
Sure i do but sometimes you have to move on,
If you dont get checked out by a doctor at least Watch your b/p... And what exactly are ur goals? You say you want recovery? And not gain weight? You a power lifter in a given weight class?
Recovery and no weight gain, guess right, the thing is i recieved no cycle advice from anybody on the thread instead people commenting to make fun of me. if the thread is dumb dont come and read it. i can't have my own thread? The thing is i dont respond well to test hence the titile. never implied against running test. only saying if i run test any more then 100mg/ week i will be bald.

Last edited:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Cool another one who questions running test with everything as a base,,bro science at its best,test causes most of the side these ppl deal with,,the reasoning is how there dick works not the results..but it took me a lot of my own research to find that out..keep on, cycles were created by sports enthusiast not clinical tests for therapy..............so now they can flame me:welcome: hahaha

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm so confused and pissed off that I spent 4 mins reading through this.

OP- if you're ok with getting a heart attack or you "fancy it", then have at it. Take 400mg of dbol daily, inject the tren into the o-ring, take 10mg of caber, 300mg of daily proviron, get bald with 1g/week of test, slam a quarter ounce of coke up your nose and jump on the treadmill at speed 10 for 4 mins.....you'll "fancy it" before the treadmill warms up.

Idiot.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
you take steroids for recovery and Trens your choice? I can barely walk up a flight of stairs on Tren

he takes tren to increase his cardiovascular capabilities .......................:liar:

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
nice one, i also used to lift weights and that guys twice my size couldnt. just let the threat die untill i come with updates.

I thought you said it was get strong or die for you, or something like that.

tahril

tahril

Apr 10, 2013
I'm so confused and pissed off that I spent 4 mins reading through this.

OP- if you're ok with getting a heart attack or you "fancy it", then have at it. Take 400mg of dbol daily, inject the tren into the o-ring, take 10mg of caber, 300mg of daily proviron, get bald with 1g/week of test, slam a quarter ounce of coke up your nose and jump on the treadmill at speed 10 for 4 mins.....you'll "fancy it" before the treadmill warms up.

Idiot.
Only meant in the worst case scenario, none of you ever had the feeling of your heart popping out of your chest during high exertion exercise or biking steep climbs on heavy gear? you will find it sexy. you guys turning this into a heart forum.

Last edited:
Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Sexy are you ****ing retarded please just say it was a joke if not you need beat it. Don't mind stupid questions we all have them but this is a whole other level if just plain idiocy. Come on bro

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
look what he said in giantslayer's thread on anavar for joint assistance. I will quote "just divide and save money. for someone who is running 1g of test must already know what and how mcuh to take for joint assistance." WTF LOL

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
wow i never said im not running test omg guys its you people playing dumb in this thread not me. when they inject cattles tren do they stack it also with test? f*** no. TREN WAS NEVER ment to be stacked with test. Infact show me a medical study where they stack something with test? you want proof? i can easily run my own study of deca only and deca+test to compare which cycle is most harmful to hpta and testicles, heart etc. deca only will come out as safer cycle (or a still safe cycle), your just stacking two highly suppressive and damaging compounds. test+deca certainly is harder to recover then deca only. Here, your body still produces minsucule amoutn of test even when running highly suppressive nandrolone. here View attachment 5006
people keep telling me back up with sources, where is your source? some underground steroid manual that says stack anything with test?

Sure i do but sometimes you have to move on,

Recovery and no weight gain, guess right, the thing is i recieved no cycle advice from anybody on the thread instead people commenting to make fun of me. if the thread is dumb dont come and read it. i can't have my own thread? The thing is i dont respond well to test hence the titile. never implied against running test. only saying if i run test any more then 100mg/ week i will be bald.

LOL your silly but entertaining!

Study: testosterone works better than deca

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1958561

And this study was done on Humans, late eighties the American army did experiments with anabolic steroids on soldiers. One of the experiments that the army doctors carried out was a comparative study on the effect of deca- and testosterone. Doctors used thirty healthy and ‘physically active soldiers’ for their study. One of them was a cyclist, nine did weight training and twenty were runners. The doctors divided the soldiers into four groups.

And what that study shows .......... Of the light dosage injections (100 mg per week, by today’s standards regarded as a homeopathic quantity by the average chemical athlete), deca works better. One hundred milligrams of deca builds more bulk than one hundred milligrams of testosterone, and breaks down more fatty tissue as well. And the increase in body strength also seems to be bigger.

The three-hundred-milligram per week doses worked better than the hundred-milligram doses. If you compare the results of the two heavier dosages, then testosterone comes out best. The weight increase is approximately the same for both substances – over three kilograms – but the testosterone users lose fat and the deca users do not. What’s more, the effect of testosterone on body strength is greater. And this , quoting from the Ergo log
The men in the testosterone group had higher concentrations of testosterone and estradiol. It’s pretty clear why that is. The chance of the testosterone users developing gyno is therefore somewhat higher. But on the other hand, we now know that nandrolone is not only an androgen, but also an oestrogen. Because it has no C19 methyl group, nandrolone also fits in the estradiol receptor.

What is clear is that, certainly at the lower dosage deca has fewer negative effects on the testes , Key is Lower dosage! run deca over 2-300mg ew like test and it is more suppressive than test on the hpta, . There is less volume decrease and sperm cell production stays nearer to the normal level. The difference between deca and testosterone is smaller at the 300 mg per week dose.

Based on this study, you can conclude that at non-homeopathic dosages you can expect more effect from testosterone than from deca. You could also conclude that deca is perhaps safer. But recent studies cast doubt on this assertion. In animal studies high doses of nandrolone proved slightly more dangerous for the blood vessels than high doses of testosterone.

Also yes if you read up on the effects of tren on protein synthesis as well as testosterone , how each has a slight different effect on protein synthesis you will see why the two compliment each other and stack well together.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic