Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Weed

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I have no knowledge of this... doesn't the strain matter?
- Indigo
- Sativa

One kind of helps focus and actually be productive no? The other one puts you on the couch melted as one.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
- Indigo
- Sativa

One kind of helps focus and actually be productive no? The other one puts you on the couch melted as one.
I think that is accurate. I guess Everytime I tried I was not lucky

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
- Indigo
- Sativa

Yes, Sativas tend to let your mind focus, creative juices flow and lend themselves to art, music, training hell even yardwork. Indicas tend to have that "heavy" body high and are more sedative in effect. Sex on either strain is levels better than sex and alcohol (which most folks are used to).

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
I quit smoking the stuff when it went from $10 to $12 a “lid”.
To quote the song,
no, no, no, no, i don't smoke it no more,
I'm tired of waking up on the floor.
No, thank you, please, it only makes me sneeze,
And then it makes it hard to find the door."

All kidding aside, I have no idea what it could or couldn’t do for bodybuilding. All I do know is that I like to stay mentally aware at all times and pot just didn’t do that for me.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
- Indigo
- Sativa

Ya you got the right idea. Like a lot of things that ulterior the mind and body it's specific to each individual for the most part.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Same. No more work, but the contract to maintain my certifications and clearance still subjects me to randoms.
I wonder if somebody could play with the chemical structure a little bit to decrease the time detectable. When I say I get paranoid I go get my plate carrier close all the blinds low crawl through the house. Only used it 2x

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
I quit smoking the stuff when it went from $10 to $12 a “lid”.
Um, two things, and a little weed history for younger people here.
1. You're old. But then again, so am I, because I used that term (lid) when buying an ounce in my teens.
2. You had no money when you were young.

Anybody paying that price meant you were buying dirt weed, but until the mid-late seventies, that was mostly all you could buy. Leaves, shake, seeds, stems, and a few pieces of bud mixed in. Literally dried in bulk in a clothes dryer. I don't think most people today realize just how nasty it was if you inadvertently left a seed in the bowl. Back then, though, weed was mostly coming from Mexico, they didn't know how to grow and process properly and they would tightly pack it for transport. You could solo an entire joint of the stuff and still function. I was in California and very quickly found sources for Cali bud at around $35 for 1/4 ounce for what was at the time top notch (but nothing like the stuff now). I was a total pothead between about 18-19, then quit until quite recently because I realized that it totally robbed me of all ambition. A very occasional thing now, and I don't like to get wrecked on it. For me, I wouldn't even attempt to lift on it, because my lifts would suck and these days I would never drive while high as I don't have a home gym. Also...marijuana *does* raise blood pressure while active in your system and is technically classified as a stimulant, so those with blood pressure issues should probably not bake and lift.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Um, two things, and a little weed history for younger people here.
1. You're old. But then again, so am I, because I used that term (lid) when buying an ounce in my teens.
2. You had no money when you were young.

Anybody paying that price meant you were buying dirt weed, but until the mid-late seventies, that was mostly all you could buy. Leaves, shake, seeds, stems, and a few pieces of bud mixed in. Literally dried in bulk in a clothes dryer. I don't think most people today realize just how nasty it was if you inadvertently left a seed in the bowl. Back then, though, weed was mostly coming from Mexico, they didn't know how to grow and process properly and they would tightly pack it for transport. You could solo an entire joint of the stuff and still function. I was in California and very quickly found sources for Cali bud at around $35 for 1/4 ounce for what was at the time top notch (but nothing like the stuff now). I was a total pothead between about 18-19, then quit until quite recently because I realized that it totally robbed me of all ambition. A very occasional thing now, and I don't like to get wrecked on it. For me, I wouldn't even attempt to lift on it, because my lifts would suck and these days I would never drive while high as I don't have a home gym. Also...marijuana *does* raise blood pressure while active in your system and is technically classified as a stimulant, so those with blood pressure issues should probably not bake and lift.
Sound like you knew Carl jung lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I wonder if somebody could play with the chemical structure a little bit to decrease the time detectable. When I say I get paranoid I go get my plate carrier close all the blinds low crawl through the house. Only used it 2x
No clue, but it got me wondering if your metabolism was off the charts would it impact the detection time? Like if you were taking a bunch of T3/T4 would it impact the detection time? Not that I would suggest it, but just curious. I definitely wouldn't take a bunch of T3/T4 and smoke, if you already have anxiety/paranoia from smoking weed. It would probably be 10x worse.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
No clue, but it got me wondering if your metabolism was off the charts would it impact the detection time? Like if you were taking a bunch of T3/T4 would it impact the detection time? Not that I would suggest it, but just curious. I definitely wouldn't take a bunch of T3/T4 and smoke, if you already have anxiety/paranoia from smoking weed. It would probably be 10x worse.
It is fat soluble so lower by the better.
Found this interesting I always thought 30days ish.
  • For someone smoking cannabis for the first time, tests may detect it for about 3 days.
  • In someone who smokes cannabis three or four times per week, the detection window is 5–7 days.
  • For people who smoke cannabis once a day or more, tests may detect it in their system for 30 days or longer.
Don't work out before drug test!

Exercise​

Exercise will not significantly change the rate at which the body metabolizes THC. Exercising before a drug test, however, might.

A small study of 14 regular cannabis usersTrusted Source assesses the effects of 35 minutes of exercise on a stationary bike. The results conclude that THC concentrations increased by a statistically significant amount, suggesting that exercise right before a drug test may increase the likelihood of a positive test result.

The researchers believe that exercise may cause fat cells to release THC. In their results, people with higher BMI had more significant increases in THC levels.

@genetic freak your t3 theory holds water

Metabolism​

For a drug test to be negative, the body must eliminate THC from the system, as well as metabolic chemicals that have links to THC. People with faster metabolisms typically eliminate THC more quickly than those with slower metabolisms.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic