Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Trip's Abyss

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Good to see your still fighting the good fight!!!!

you know I'll be reading

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
well i did lose my password twice, lol

truthfully it's like the damned movie, "CastAway"

honestly most brutal 6 months of the whole ordeal.......
Sorry to hear that brother.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Okie doke

thanks for all replies

even the one where i talk and type a lot, in my defense, especially with covid i can go 2-3 weeks without physically really talking to someone, and never a fan of emails or texts......so, when it comes to that life issue added to a passion, and i was never ever a talker in the gym, in and out guy, well more of me, lol

Food.....yesterday was a rest day and I cheated like fck, 3 burgers, a big bag of cheetos ( for some reason last 2 months had a thing for em must say though they are now tasting like paper, oh well.....plus 5 sleeves of mint chip cookies, guessing 7k of food over 7 eating sessions with the games

Leg Check....damn, been real weird last 2 months, ( fwiw, do a mirror leg check every morning, my body comp thing ) and the fckrs were fcking peeled, I mean looked best in in weeks, go figure

LBS., normally do a weigh in, with issues last 6 months, stopped 2 months ago, won't go into nightmare today, even though last 7 months clicking in at 170-174 normal for me, i'd guess today 172, i start weighing in officially on feb 1 st

Training, did a very nice 42 min of recumbant bike cardio, my standard, went well, good session best in a few weeks

Lifting, which i should have done but did not, nope, will go into tomorrow, really need a new plan for future

HRT been on my mind for a long time, wondering if part of neruopathy issue is low test, hmmmmm

oh well, good news 2 days to post, and today work on all my goals for the year

ltr grs
glad to b here, thanks forum

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Tuesday.....hmmmm

Legs, ehhhhh
Ate a pizza and sleeve of cookies

Monday, ate 6 burgers, 2 sleeves of cookies, bloated hell out of me, arghhhhhh

NEW ME.....gotta get blue bird of mindset back

lbs, 176, total fckng bloated yuck
legs, mehhhh

Cardio, 50 minutes, better clip.....decent B performance

Easiest way to describe last 7 months, is after 4 years of fighter duh cancer, October is like that famed marathon runner who collapses a mile from the finish, that was me.........nov, dec, jan.....healing mind up....being hard on me self, regret of some mistakes

Today, gotta really plan out new future, got a lot to do

Obviously, we all know, nutrition, ie, diet.......for me right now, i gotta nix the crap incorporate egggggggsssssss, and really come up with a good lifting plan

For online log........

Sunday, is my off day, so will do ye old, fail to plan....plan to fail for the week....meaning for now, short terms goals to get back old habits, ie, that combo of nutrition, lifting, cardio and stretching

toodles

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Day 2

lbs 175

cardio, 40 minutes C+, mehhh

Legs, decent nothing special, not backwards

Nutrition, made a note not go over 700 cals per meal, yesterday, did 3, and 2nd meal was eggs eggs eggs, lol, even did a protein shake before bed.....a first in forever, a decade ago started having issues with shakes, they caused depression, maybe this time different

Kinda screwed up on Tuesday, I missed an even pill of Gabapetin, and my neuropathy was higher than normal yesterd, this am waking would rate it a 3 and after pill an hour later a 2

Did pick up the weights, got issues now with right shoulder, trap and wrist, a first on wrist, so aspercreamed it and we shall see

Overall one step forward, today another one, good i was much earlier working out

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
6’ 1”. Damn all these year why did I think you were short. Like 5’6” short. Lol.

ya that log over there was epic. Like GF logs.

Keep it up. Glad to see you’re still at it.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You had that refeed rebound where the first day you look freaking amazing then the next day hits and everything glosses over with water. Haha. Happens to everyone. Now you have a couple pounds of excess water to shake off. Usually takes me 3-5 days of clean eating for it to come off. If I even have a little cheat though while trying to recover it turns into 7-10 days.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
as far as the wrist.... I've had real good results using cbd oil and voltaren together

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
JESUS FCKNG MARY & JOSHEPH

roflmao, Abyss is so so right right now, dear god I just wanna First get up to some clean free air above the Surface

Get into crap in a second

Summary and Update

Afternoon of Day 2, about 3.30 pm got ran over by a friggin Fever, man the fck was viscious, over a half an hour knew I was in for a ride, fwiw, in dallas we had duh freeze, 3 days locked in.....no one knows how to drive in the snow and we have zero government snow equipment so it's always a mess

Anways.....
Friday, Day 3, legs okay, weighed in at 175 tolerable due to issues, and got my eggs in and kept cals in range
I manned up and did 40 minutes of cardio that was like going slowwww in molasses, yet, felt good got it in

I had gone threw enough of the sweatin the oldies and food was low, and zero meds on ha nd so hit wally mart

Damned inflation is nuts, use to buy two cold flue cough things for 8 bucks for two, now they are 19 (how is that for old man on my lawn shit)

Take medicine and crap is was like flying a damned kite, I was so light headed, Saturday morning took some when I got up and got it was like bein close to back out drunk for 3 hours, horrible

Good news is took day off on saturday and also my normal Sunday.....deffinitely ;needed it

Now some abysss shiot, my gd right shoulder feels funky bad, don't know what's wrong, did notice had a lump or more of a knot on rear of my shoulder blade, so worked that out and hoped for the best

Day 4
Legs Good
Lbs, 175
dog sick, no work out , shoulder crap

Day 5 Sunday

Funny how one day of rest helps.....tood the usual sunday offf

Legs, good
lbs, 172 lbs, felt svelt

Progress, wrist thing faded

Abysss.....shoulder fckng got worse, and I got neuropathy crap to deal with

Day 6 Monday

Legs, okay

Lbs, 173......okay at least down the 2 lbs

Cardio, 45 minutes, decent pace

I had weaned myself off ghe duloxatine which tamped down the worst of the neuropath yet made me sluggish as a slug, both mind and body, couldn't hang with this much longer, plus, the hope was now abou 6 months off the immunotheray the neuropathy would go back to tolerable and past the cast away point

Bone head me, misses my 2nd gapapetin, my shoulder and now how rigght feel like a fckn dead fish, this is half way depressing....last year been the worst and now this, roflmao

so late night get back on the petin, and hour later take a tylenol, hope the fck this helps, i have not wanted to lift this bad in ages, ages, ages, i say

Day 7, Tuesday ( there by the grace of god go I, my baseline of life, yes, I have a phillyosophy

Legs, Goood, cut nutting fantastic

lbs, 173 lbs

Got 7 hours of sleep, trying to be good on this, feel better, got meds in, my right shoulder is not dead, yet, day is early

I will hit the cardio in 90 minutes, and hopefully have a productive day

Goal right now is to make it to the starting line in one peace, get ready set go and not fall flat on my face when gun goes off

Over next week, hit 170 lbs consistently and be able to lift twice, we are talking puny weights folks, although it does bring me back to 20 years ago when i was at another abyssssss, 1 day at a time, then it is onto lifting priority over cardio and do re train phase over a few months

Toodles

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic