Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

On my way to a new ME !

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
increased heart rate and shakes sounds like clen, not winny.. Am I missing something here?

POB go back and read post 41 wasnt taking clen yet, but if clen make you feel like i did and mr.mupfo I wouldnt ever take it again.I was almost ready to go to the ER.
O by the way thanks for the tip on hack squats. My "bum bum" is already sore \m/\m/

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Ok, well that's not bad gear necessarily... Its just isn't gear. Winstrol won't do that. SHINE agrees so I know I'm not out on a limb. That's a terrible source you've got... (don't mind saying this but don't post your source please :) )

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Ok, well that's not bad gear necessarily... Its just isn't gear. Winstrol won't do that. SHINE agrees so I know I'm not out on a limb. That's a terrible source you've got... (don't mind saying this but don't post your source please :) )

completely agree and WONT never do that again...... Would love to spread the name of the lab that shit came from. (but like you said its against the rules) Got a good source now !

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
standing curls
55x10
60x6
65x3
hammer
20x15
25x10
30x5
incline curls
20x10
25x5
30x3
machine curls
50x10
60x9
70x7
Going to try 1 muscle group a day for a while and see how it goes..

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
nice workout. i did one muscle group a workout for a couple of years. loved it! i didnt have much time and it allowed me to feel like i worked everything without having to rush and hurry through my workout. made the whole thing much more enjoyable!

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
Well Hell got measured today (very disappointed) gained 3/4 of a inch... Thought by the way my cloths fit was going to have better results..:mad:
Bent over rows
75x15 easy
95x10
105x7
Lat pulls
160x15
170x10
180x8
T-bar rows
55x20
60x15
65x13
flies
20x15
25x10
25x8
Then 40 min elliptical

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
im glad im not the only one constantly disappointed when i measure myself!

great back workout though! :D

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
When you are changing your body composition you wont always see what you want with the tape....especially when taking var...it can make you hold enough water to really puff you up. Hold off on judgement there until you finish your course :)

And I must say your lifts make me ashamed of mine LOL...I felt real good about them til now ;) good job! Makes me work harder too....

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
im glad im not the only one constantly disappointed when i measure myself!

great back workout though! :D

Thanks ATW Looking back threw my log my number and reps have all gone up.. Wished the BF would go down.. But i got to remember it just been 3 weeks... guess I'm going to have to do more cardio ??

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
When you are changing your body composition you wont always see what you want with the tape....especially when taking var...it can make you hold enough water to really puff you up. Hold off on judgement there until you finish your course :)

And I must say your lifts make me ashamed of mine LOL...I felt real good about them til now ;) good job! Makes me work harder too....
Thanks Shan ...I would take your muscle definition any day!!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Excellent words of wisdom by Shan, I look like a damn chipmunk right now do to water reten and waiting on my AI to show up! lol

yes water reten so don't worry about it now, just keep bustin ur arse!

180lbs on bent over rows! damn! carry-on!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic