Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Of Course his name is Muhammad

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Defend Iran's nuclear doings? Are u fukking kidding me? Have u ever seen anything so insane? This assclown obummer thinks he can make friends and get other countries to like us by doing this kind of shit, appeasing the U.S. enemies and other retarded shit. If there was ever a definition of incompetent, obama is the poster child. That piece of shit hates America so bad it's ridiculous... obvious too. Well, I voted for the other guys, so don't blame me. To all the people who voted for his sorry pathetic ass, how's that hope and change working for you?.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Apparently there are at least two separate "secret" side deals that the U.S. has offloaded to the IAEA, thinking that they then don't have to be disclosed to Congress. Sadly, that violates the language of the Corker bill that requires disclosure of all such side agreements.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...l-at-risk-key-senators-demand-secret-annexes/

Even Democrats will likely bristle at being asked to vote for an agreement that has provisions they're not allowed to see, and the Corker bill will likely prevent a vote from even being made on the agreement without disclosure of the provisions. This whole thing just gets more and more bizarre every day. BTW, the two "annexes" deal with portions of the agreement that will likely be deal breakers.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Apparently there are at least two separate "secret" side deals that the U.S. has offloaded to the IAEA, thinking that they then don't have to be disclosed to Congress. Sadly, that violates the language of the Corker bill that requires disclosure of all such side agreements.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...l-at-risk-key-senators-demand-secret-annexes/

Even Democrats will likely bristle at being asked to vote for an agreement that has provisions they're not allowed to see, and the Corker bill will likely prevent a vote from even being made on the agreement without disclosure of the provisions. This whole thing just gets more and more bizarre every day. BTW, the two "annexes" deal with portions of the agreement that will likely be deal breakers.

I don't know TG2, democrats have a history of passing shit through and not reading the details ( reference obamacare)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
some one needs to sticky this post... I am not sure tommyguns2 has ever said ANYTHING better than this!!!
There's a thingy on the bottom left of his post, called a thanks button. You usually hit it when someone makes a good post. Just a thought. #Dick

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Lighting up the White House green for rahmadam and not lowering Our Flag for His Troops HE COMMANDS was a clear signal to his friends around the world. Sadly missed by most here in The USA.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
There's a thingy in your pants I call a post. You usually put it in a vagina and it makes a good post. This time will you put it in my ass?? . #RaidenEnjoysTheDick
RAIDEN... WTF??? are you kidding me? If graniteman sees this he is going to do some crazy shit like put on his golf cleats and kick you in the ass with them... I told you both...I don't judge... but... I AM NOT GAY!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
@RAIDEN... WTF??? are you kidding me? If @graniteman sees this he is going to do some crazy shit like put on his golf cleats and kick you in the ass with them... I told you both...I don't judge... but... I AM NOT GAY!
IronCore ... RAIDEN has went full on splooge monkey...I don't know how to deal with the guy anymore.

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
Defend Iran's nuclear doings? Are u fukking kidding me? Have u ever seen anything so insane? This assclown obummer thinks he can make friends and get other countries to like us by doing this kind of shit, appeasing the U.S. enemies and other retarded shit. If there was ever a definition of incompetent, obama is the poster child. That piece of shit hates America so bad it's ridiculous... obvious too. Well, I voted for the other guys, so don't blame me. To all the people who voted for his sorry pathetic ass, how's that hope and change working for you?.

The headlines were quite irritating to me. On the other hand side it's a plausible way in history when the nuclear N°1 reaches it's small little finger to the newbie Iran and the world calls it peace efforts.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
good point - unfortunately I don't have a gun. my uncle was a big knife enthusiast and they always took it away from him at the airport checkin when he travelled with my aunt. he was a slim guy and looked like a gypsy with hat, mustache, sometimes cigar and always a glass of beer.
and then my father took my knife away from me. *ggg*
those are blessed who don't need a gun. but the reality is quite brutal and if you close your eyes and say "I'd never touch a gun" ... then, ?? ... well, I don#t know, maybe you will loose the plot? yes, sure. it's so expensive all this stuff - and all those years in prison. you will die before you can even think that you can start a normal life one day. yo, that's it. I only spend a 5er sometimes in the amusement park to shoot on that plates. lol.

When jezzjawws85 was young boy he spent summers in Rangoon with luge lessons making meat hats in the spring....his father would drink..womanize and make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark...sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy..When rezjawaz85 was insolent he was placed in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds..pretty standard stuff.. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum.— it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
When jezzjawws85 was young boy he spent summers in Rangoon with luge lessons making meat hats in the spring....his father would drink..womanize and make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark...sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy..When rezjawaz85 was insolent he was placed in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds..pretty standard stuff.. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum.— it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it
So I guess I was not the only one that didn't understand his post.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic