What's New?

Of Course his name is Muhammad

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Also FYI Muhammad is not even like in the top 100 common names in world, but
Abdullah , Muslim in origin is lol
In 2015 I believe more baby's were named Jackson than any other make child on earth as an actual stat . Inquiring minds want to know
But don't hold me to it but I'm pretty close

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Muhammad Ali my favorite boxer of all time .
In one of my fighting disciplines essentially Moslem in Origin ( Moro warriors ) all of my guros follow the Muslim but none are terrorists or against whites . They too are not happy that' a number of their brothers ( just like any group of humans ) have extreme views and give them a bad names . Hey I'm catholic and it is long time considered the Vatican IS the most underhanded and corrupt organization on planet earth. Literally have had people killed . Covered up for pedophile priests . The priests and nuns take vows of poverty yet they have so much wealth and power can cover up and influence anything . Despicable. In every group of people somewhere you will find this

Yea..haven't seen any Christians lopping heads off, burning people alive, burying them alive, drowning them, throwing homos off buildings lately. .... Moslems are animals by nature from centuries of inbreeding, psychopaths, There is a small minority that like western freedoms but they also can not be trusted as islam isn't just a religion it's a cult and govt. Not to mention mohamed gives explicit directions to lie and 'fit; in if it furthers the spread of them

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic