Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
When will this workplace violence end!?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
This wasnt workplace violence.

He was pissed he got a DWI recently and want revenge at the police.
He just got the uniforms screwed up.

He was a really nice guy with so much potential.
Nobody can understand why someone so nice would do something like this.
He was so close to be nominated for sainthood and this lap of judgement shouldnt be held against him.
He just had a bad day.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
And of course he goes to commit his mass murder at a gun free zone.
Ok this is a good point. I'm not sure if it's the one you're making, but schools, churches etc. gun free zone great.
But we don't trust Marines with guns wtf? I mean I know they're not too bright, they're Marines after all but I think they can operate a gun. It's an argument that I have been fighting for years and will probably never win. This is a war after all.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Do you know him?

Now I was being sarcastic.

All the fcks that committed some type of horrible crime, someone like family comes out says how great they are.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
And of course he goes to commit his mass murder at a gun free zone.

If you are going to commit mass murder wouldnt you pick a place where nobody could fight back?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
PENTAGON: RECRUITING CENTERS TO REMAIN UNARMED, UNGUARDED; RECRUITERS TOLD TO NOT WEAR UNIFORMS
On Friday evening ABC News Pentagon reporter Luis Martinez reported on Twitter the Marine Corps ordered recruiters to not wear their uniforms at work.

Army chief of staff Gen. Ray Odierno said on Friday he has no plans to arm recruiters or add security patrols to military recruitment centers in the wake of the Islamist terror attacks on unarmed, unguarded military offices in Chattanooga, Tennessee on Thursday. Odierno basically said he doesn’t trust his troops to handle their weapons properly.

Also on Friday, the Marine Corps ordered recruiters to not wear their uniforms at work for ‘force protection.’
http://www.infowars.com/

wow! it's a sad day in America when the Marines are ordered to hide like cowards instead of arming them.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would just add that I am fine with military folks in uniform carrying a handgun or rifle inside the recruiting station or military facility.

However be careful about letting them walk around armed. That's a dangerous thing to do. We have enough police executing people in the streets. Add in the military exercises on homeland and I start getting nervous.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I would just add that I am fine with military folks in uniform carrying a handgun or rifle inside the recruiting station or military facility.

However be careful about letting them walk around armed. That's a dangerous thing to do. We have enough police executing people in the streets. Add in the military exercises on homeland and I start getting nervous.

Please tell me you're joking.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic