Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Of Course his name is Muhammad

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
In the recent attack on the Chattanooga ( where I'm from by the way...well, grew up in East Ridge) recruiting office I think having weapons on hand is wise but in that case installing bullet proof glass would have saved lives.
Every federal building and military center not in a military compound should install bullet proof glass on outside windows and doorways.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Why did they kill this ****er so easily.. Torturing him would've been much more appropriate.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
This wouldn't have happened if we had more gun control.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Pentagon's answer to this...Note: To all Recruiters, do NOT wear your Uniforms to work... We are done as a Nation when Our Military is told not to wear their Uniforms in public. Same as saying we can't protect our borders so let's let all the illegals flood in...we can't protect ourselves....GAME OVER

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

You ignorant, pathetic liberal. Leave the country and go live in England or some shit country. Let me ask you a simple question, murder is illegal but that doesn't stop people for killing right? So you think if we restrict guns even more these criminals that commit mass killings are going to abide by the gun control? No, they will find other ways to obtain guns illegally just like all the gang bangers do, or they will find others means of mass killings. Shit planes killed thousands of Americans, maybe we need more plane control? Shame on you, you're letting these scumbags win.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You ignorant, pathetic liberal. Leave the country and go live in England or some shit country. Let me ask you a simple question, murder is illegal but that doesn't stop people for killing right? So you think if we restrict guns even more these criminals that commit mass killings are going to abide by the gun control? No, they will find other ways to obtain guns illegally just like all the gang bangers do, or they will find others means of mass killings. Shit planes killed thousands of Americans, maybe we need more plane control? Shame on you, you're letting these scumbags win.

Bro, lol, you obviously didn't pick up on my sarcasm. Anyone who knows me here, knows I am against gun control, and that I don't like liberals. Gun control does not work nor will it ever, it only takes away from law abiding citizens and empowers criminals. I was wondering who was gonna take my post the wrong way lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

I know you big city libs are afarid of firearms but I agree with Bigfoot. GTFO out of the USA you tree hugging, commie. :Middle-finger-emoti

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Bro, lol, you obviously didn't pick up on my sarcasm. Anyone who knows me here, knows I am against gun control, and that I don't like liberals. Gun control does not work nor will it ever, it only takes away from law abiding citizens and empowers criminals. I was wondering who was gonna take my post the wrong way lol

Sorry, I'm a little sensitive when it comes to my guns, I apologize.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Sorry, I'm a little sensitive when it comes to my buns, I apologize. I work hard on them, squats, lunges and when I feel they're ot appreciated i get a lil pissy...

It's ok BF, we understnd...............

image.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic