Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Of Course his name is Muhammad

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I have a 20ml jug pharmacy grade of SHUT THE FUKK UP for you.

shh.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
"After the death of Nelson Mandela, President Obama ordered that U.S. flags on government buildings be flown at half-staff until Monday evening — a symbolic gesture of a nation in mourning."
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-for-mandela-a-rare-honor-for-foreign-leaders

But yet when our members of the military die Obama does nothing with the flag at the White House . wtf?

I found this extremely confusing as well. It's hard for me to believe that Obama was explicitly asked by a staffer whether the flag should be lowered. Rather, I assume that somebody on his staff a bit less busy would have the authority and the political wisdom to determine that this is the right thing to do. The fact that nobody in the white house has the acumen to understand what is appropriate in these circumstances is breathtaking. Obama's white house is filled with a bunch of boneheads. It's been amateur hour at the white house for the past 6 years. Putin and the Chinese premier must be just sitting back and laughing.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I understand why we have rules about military people carrying weapons out in public. There are legitimate reasons to prevent a coup or something like that. But any sane, rational person can distinguish between that policy and leaving our military naked at recruitment centers.

I can't believe no one in the WH appreciated the PR optics of our military asking the recruiting personnel to not wear their uniforms and effectively "hide" from the enemy, as if we're afraid of those pieces of shit! I know for a fact that 99% of our military men and women would step up under fire from any terrorist douche bags and engage those pieces of shit!

If I were President, I would go through a thorough review of all those teaching at the Naval Academy, West Point, and the Air Force Academy, and swiftly "promote" every officer who's been indoctrinated in PC bullshit to a desk job monitoring office supply inventory at a large warehouse in the middle of nowhere. The next generation of military officers need to learn how to make war. Not nation build, not understand cultural differences, etc. etc. Rather, learn the fine art of killing people and breaking stuff.

Once ISIS sees their land in ruins, their mosques reduced to rubble, their women and children dead or begging for death, and their caliphate in tatters, they will throw off their radicalism and get back to sheep herding and whatever else the hell they used to do.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
"After the death of Nelson Mandela, President Obama ordered that U.S. flags on government buildings be flown at half-staff until Monday evening — a symbolic gesture of a nation in mourning."
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...-for-mandela-a-rare-honor-for-foreign-leaders

But yet when our members of the military die Obama does nothing with the flag at the White House . wtf?

Swiper, it's pretty plain now. obama really is a muslim commie bastard. I seriously 100% believe this now.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I understand why we have rules about military people carrying weapons out in public. There are legitimate reasons to prevent a coup or something like that. But any sane, rational person can distinguish between that policy and leaving our military naked at recruitment centers. I can't believe no one in the WH appreciated the PR optics of our military asking the recruiting personnel to not wear their uniforms and effectively "hide" from the enemy, as if we're afraid of those pieces of shit! I know for a fact that 99% of our military men and women would step up under fire from any terrorist douche bags and engage those pieces of shit! If I were President, I would go through a thorough review of all those teaching at the Naval Academy, West Point, and the Air Force Academy, and swiftly "promote" every officer who's been indoctrinated in PC bullshit to a desk job monitoring office supply inventory at a large warehouse in the middle of nowhere. The next generation of military officers need to learn how to make war. Not nation build, not understand cultural differences, etc. etc. Rather, learn the fine art of killing people and breaking stuff.Once ISIS sees their land in ruins, their mosques reduced to rubble, their women and children dead or begging for death, and their caliphate in tatters, they will throw off their radicalism and get back to sheep herding and whatever else the hell they used to do.
some one needs to sticky this post... I am not sure tommyguns2 has ever said ANYTHING better than this!!!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
^^^^ Thanks IC. I know that "W" Bush did a lot of stuff that might not have been a good idea, but when Obama entered office, the peace in Iraq had been won, IMO. Yes, we still needed to make the Shiites behave and obtain a status of forces agreement to maintain a presence there, but we had the leverage to get it, IMO. The sunni tribes had been won over. They knew Al-Qaeda in Iraq was a losing proposition for them, and they embraced our surge. They still had legitimate concerns with the Shiite gov't, all concerns that have clearly come to full fruition. Al-Maliki was a corrupt jackass, and the Sunni's knew it, and quite frankly we knew it as well.

The Iraqi's needed our help in learning how to govern in a democracy. The only thing they've known for 5,000 years is strongman tribalism. They needed to be mentored, and we needed to stick around and referee the factions for at least 15-20 years. doesn't mean we had to have 100,000 troops over there, but having 15,000-25,000 may well have done the trick. But Obama had a very different vision for the Mideast, and now it's in flames.

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
Bro, lol, you obviously didn't pick up on my sarcasm. Anyone who knows me here, knows I am against gun control, and that I don't like liberals. Gun control does not work nor will it ever, it only takes away from law abiding citizens and empowers criminals. I was wondering who was gonna take my post the wrong way lol

good point - unfortunately I don't have a gun. my uncle was a big knife enthusiast and they always took it away from him at the airport checkin when he travelled with my aunt. he was a slim guy and looked like a gypsy with hat, mustache, sometimes cigar and always a glass of beer.
and then my father took my knife away from me. *ggg*
those are blessed who don't need a gun. but the reality is quite brutal and if you close your eyes and say "I'd never touch a gun" ... then, ?? ... well, I don#t know, maybe you will loose the plot? yes, sure. it's so expensive all this stuff - and all those years in prison. you will die before you can even think that you can start a normal life one day. yo, that's it. I only spend a 5er sometimes in the amusement park to shoot on that plates. lol.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012

Remember in his first year in office he took a rain check on Arlington Cemetery on Memorial Day.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Swiper, it's pretty plain now. obama really is a muslim commie bastard. I seriously 100% believe this now.

He's either muslim or a muslim sympathizer, who no doubt received lots of campaign dollars and other political favors. There's no other explanation for his behavior towards radical muslims - ignoring the obvious, extreme denial, deflection, lame moral equivalence arguments, blaming Bush, bad Iran deal, etc, etc.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He's either muslim or a muslim sympathizer, who no doubt received lots of campaign dollars and other political favors. There's no other explanation for his behavior towards radical muslims - ignoring the obvious, extreme denial, deflection, lame moral equivalence arguments, blaming Bush, bad Iran deal, etc, etc.

The odd thing about all of Obama's behavior is that it hasn't endeared him to any of the Muslims. The Sunni's in the middle east can't believe what he just did with Iran. Now Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordon, etc. are all reevaluating their alliances, as they no longer see the U.S. as a reliable partner. Don't think that Russia and/or China won't attempt to take advantage of this. At the same time, Iran still hates our guts, but now hates us while not respecting or fearing us. NOT a good combo.

And Israel... I'm sure they're shaking their head trying to figure out what planet Obama is on. I don't think anyone could contemplate the U.S. inking a deal such as this. And now a provision is coming to light that actually requires the U.S. to defend Iran's nuclear facilities against any "sabotage" caused by others.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pat...efend-its-nuclear-facilities-against-sabotage

So, not only are we abandoning Israel and allowing Iran a path to certain nuclear capability (which will stoke a nuclear arms race in the Mideast, since the Saudis can simply buy them from Pakistan), but we now are obligated to protect Iran from Israel!!! It's like the entire freaking world is turning upside down right in front of us.

And what does the U.S. get in return? I have no freaking idea....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic