Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Of Course his name is Muhammad

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
My real name is Muhammad Ali khani Ja safeerie......know me fear me.

infadel bitch ^

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I shall rename you to Yulik Mahdick

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
If the focus of American politics is going to be on restoring order and keeping ISIS out of Iraq, I am voting for Saddam Hussein. That bastard did ten times better than Bush and Obama combined.
This was discussed a lot back when we were running Saddam out. People knew that region would fall apart and run rampant with these kinds of assholes. At least Saddam kept them in check.

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
It's the most common name in the world, pretty sure there are a few of them that are real nice guys. What's your point?

whats my point? no point, just saying out of all the 'clicks' and idiots i work with. one guy name nuhammad is the only one i talk to. he a good guy and the only one who minds his buisness and dont talk shit behind dudes back. does that suffice as a good enough anwser? i dont understand your response. no point. just a simple statement

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
I named my dog mohammed...I kick him in the ass every time I see him.

okay so my mother was half albaniain(muslim) and half russian(jew), so should i move on from this board? Im half black also, am i going to start to be called a nigger next? yeah, i am a jew, nigger christian, muslim....but i guess this is the kkk board not the tid board

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
obviously im joking but c'mon guys. you never do know who is on the other end of the computer. and im pretty sure the main rules on all boards restrict racism and predigest . political beleifs are one thing and i agree with pretty much everyone's veiws that posted something political. but im just saying i know i dont post much and this is why. one post is all it takes for someone to start stupid disrespectful talk. there are bound to be at least one muslim guy on this board.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
obviously im joking but c'mon guys. you never do know who is on the other end of the computer. and im pretty sure the main rules on all boards restrict racism and predigest . political beleifs are one thing and i agree with pretty much everyone's veiws that posted something political. but im just saying i know i dont post much and this is why. one post is all it takes for someone to start stupid disrespectful talk. there are bound to be at least one muslim guy on this board.
Nobody here is racist. Staff does a damn good job at making sure that racism is not tolerated here. However, there are those who are very opinionated hereand can be very blunt. If you are sensitive, you should stay out of controversial threads so your feelings don't get hurt. Keep in mind as well, you are on a board where the majority of members are a bunch of testosterone freaks, some on tren to make things even better. Any further concerns or complaints you might have should be addressed at the next council meeting.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
When is the next council meeting and who is my representative? I have some issues to bring up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic