Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Of Course his name is Muhammad

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
When jezzjawws85 was young boy he spent summers in Rangoon with luge lessons making meat hats in the spring....his father would drink..womanize and make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark...sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy..When rezjawaz85 was insolent he was placed in a burlap sack and beaten with reeds..pretty standard stuff.. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum.— it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it

you made me laughing so much now that I decided to post another one.
Jesus! you are funny, sorry, it's not allowed to say you are funny (as we have learned in godfellas)

but this contrast and at the same time similarity - it simply blew out my serious intention to think on how I will continue my day.
you say "This jezzjawwXXX he don't even lift. And this and that and penis and pubes and blablabla..."
actually it was the "questionmark" and those points in your reply you mentioned. Like - hahaha - like you can watch me face and imagine how I sit infront of a computer and talk into my webcam like teacher in his tutorial N°2008 "How to kill an ant under the bed".

yesterday i clicked the link to animalpak.com

How do YOU manage your day?

First I start with a good morning gif

and then?

“I’m not like everyone. I don’t live like they live. I don’t eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream & two sugars. No morning papers. It’s 6:52am & I’m on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, I’m hitting my stride.”

http://animalpak.com/images/journey/21.jpg

I need need support from my friends and family.
We breed chicken and they bring me eggs.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Bro, lol, you obviously didn't pick up on my sarcasm. Anyone who knows me here, knows I am against gun control, and that I don't like liberals. Gun control does not work nor will it ever, it only takes away from law abiding citizens and empowers criminals. I was wondering who was gonna take my post the wrong way lol

LOL I chuckled the second I read , we've never met in person but I'm imagining you with huge smirk lol
I agree gun control is idiotic , people kill people we need people control . Now police and military should be armed thats why they are here to protect and serve , maybe some isolated incidents that the public could not possibly know facts . However they should have some sort of stress test or psych testing periodically to not arm military or police is plain dumb . What is needed is more training and less politician idiots making decisions

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So I guess I was not the only one that didn't understand his post.

Dr_Evil.jpg

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
i work with a fellow name muhammad and he is the nicest guy ,
until he sneaks up behind you and slices your throat.... ask him to draw a picture of muhammad and see how nice he is....

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
i work with a fellow name muhammad and he is the nicest guy ,
It's the most common name in the world, pretty sure there are a few of them that are real nice guys. What's your point?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic