jacobss
What's New?

New year new goals (Rottens log)

Amma

Amma

TID StrongWoman
Jul 18, 2011
Thankyou Kjake .

I told him a real man would clean the weight from the floor not in the rack. I proceeded to tell him he was a pencildick with no gym etiquette.

Oh my god. I'm convinced there's not a person in the world you won't give a piece of your mind to. Last weekend I was telling your famous story from November and the crowd was ROLLING. Oh man. You're a riot. To be brutally honest, I was a little uncomfortable witnessing it. But it sure is funny now and the vid is even better. Any chance this one was on vid?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
No unfortunatly no vid . I dunno why I am like this. It makes me wonder if I should ever be let out in public!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Great job regardless. My wife said to tell you that she doesn't think you lost it, because she would have punched the guy and that is loosing it. What a dickhead, I love my gym, I love my gym, I love my gym. I don't miss those days where that shit was the daily norm. I remember countless times sitting there while some fucktard was curling in the rack or going crossfit on my ass doing 135 cleans and throwing the weight down like he won the gold at the olympics for about 30 sets. I don't like allot of people. Hang in there RR, tomorrow will be a better day!

Thankyou Kjake .

I am having some serious scheduling issues and attempted to train again at the gym today .It was a total FAIL! I lost my cool........
I walk and see a guy in the one and only squat rack in the gym. he is sitting on the safety bars with 95 pounds in the rack.
I go over and grab a bar from a bench and place it on the floor behind him figuring I will just get warmed up while he does his thing .
95 lb clean ,overhead press into and OH squat x 10 (I am dying too much cardio!)

He does a set of 3 presses and sits back on the bar .............

95 x the same thing x 10 x 2

He does a set of 3?????????????????

125x5
the whole routine but getting wobbly on overhead so I change it to just clean and press x3

he is still sitting on the safety bar I start to glare directly at him .he knows i am waiting for the rack it is pretty obvious

135x5 x2 clean and press and this tool has done one set and sits back down. Now I politely ask if he is close to done. he says no and yep you guessed it i flipped out on him . 20 minutes have gone by and this little prick has not moved in weight or in reps. I told him a real man would clean the weight from the floor not in the rack. I proceeded to tell him he was a pencildick with no gym etiquette.
Screw it I will try to go to the shop and squat tommorow.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Well I am pretty sure my CNS is fried . I am taking two weeks off from lifting. I feel like I am fighting a losing battle . I have 19.71 weeks left till nationals .
I am crabby and exhausted. I am starting to gain weight and not care if I stay on diet or not. The feeling of feeling like a fat piece of crap is settling in.
So time to get my diet back on track and find my motivation

Deadlift
135x5
225x5
315x5
315x5
365x1
365x1

Log press 90x10
140x5
150x3
I failed 160 this was the start of reality hitting me

350 yoke got it on my back and it felt weird said screw it i am done.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Thanks janj but really I should be pulling in the 4's .dl felt super heavy today

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Girl I keep looking at you fb pics of the strongest apple! U are one impressive and motivating individual. Def not gonna get on your bad side. Lol do t want to be thrown around like you do a yoke. Lol

kjake55

kjake55

Jun 11, 2012
Powerfull deads Rotten! Those are srs numbers you're pulling.

If you're starting to get an I don't give a fuk attitude then you're smart to take a 2 week deload. You'll come back stronger and more motivated from it. Enjoy your time to yourself. :)

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
You should be let out in public because you're hilarious, and the crowd loves it! Take some time off and come back ready to kick ass, sister. Training looks good.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Just shy of two weeks off and I will say I was less than happy to go lift today. One of my friends whom I havent hung out with in awhile had a birthday.The partying lasted all weekend and I am not used to it.
Drank friday night and still feel like hell from it .

21 inch db press normal size diameter handle.
27 x5 L&R
47x5x2 L&R
70x5 x2R
80x5 R
90x5 R

360 yoke 80 ft x2
560 yoke 80 ft x1

185 stone tacky on fingers only x10

I need to get back in to endurance training because my conditiong is piss poor right now. I'm not excited about it.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
12 inch log press:
90x5x2
100x3
110x5
125x5
140x5
close grip bench :
125x5