Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

More covid bull

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
We all have our opinions on masking up. Restaurants have limited capacity and I have little time for waiting when traveling. Not to mention I don't want to wear a mask.

The vaccine scares me zero point zero. You fellas get way to involved in politics and worrying about somebody telling you what to do. Fact is I see enough data to tell me the vaccine will significantly reduce a person's chances of getting COVID-19 and for me that means getting the world back I miss. If we wait for herd immunity to do its job we will be waiting for years. If we include a vaccine with herd immunity the virus will be gone much quicker.

I'm not a conspiracy believer and I make my own decisions based on my own research and I trust America and I trust Pfizer and the scientists. No Trump doesn't get something for killing you and no the government is not making you sheep. Corruption with ulterior motives ..... sorry I live in America not Russia or China. I get to travel around the world and I have seen real corruption in many circumstances. None of that would fly here in the good old USA. I live a pretty good life and I just want it back.

Just my opinions fellas. COVID-19, BLM, Recession, Trump, Schumer and Pelosi all need to go in 2021. Yes I'm a republican and I'm not happy the democrats want to take all of my money and give it to welfare. That said Trump needed to go and he can take the virus and BLM with him.

Last edited:
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
No sir; I question the person who says we need vaccines and then tells us we need to take a vaccine to avoid getting COVID. Problem, reaction, solution. Common sense; you’ll learn that someday once you learn how to think on other levels besides science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a vaccine as an additional tool in the fight to eradicate the world of COVID quicker.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
If we wait for heard immunity to do its job we will be waiting for years. If we include a vaccine with heard immunity the virus will be gone much quicker.
As the weather gets colder yet new cases peaked a week ago and have been in decline is making some scientists say we may be approaching herd immunity already. Herd immunity is not an exact science nor an exact outcome and has too many variables to nail down.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
We need a vaccine as an additional tool in the fight to eradicate the world of COVID quicker.

Ever hear about herd immunity. School are our first line of defense. That’s coming from a strategist

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Ever hear about herd immunity. School are our first line of defense. That’s coming from a strategist

Yes I addressed herd immunity earlier in the post.

"If we wait for herd immunity to do its job we will be waiting for years. If we include a vaccine with heard immunity the virus will be gone much quicker."

FYI, I work for a 140 B/ yr company and I get paid a lot of money to sit in meetings all day discussing strategy, strategic goals and supporting tactics this time of year. Herd immunity is not a strategy. Hope is not a strategy.

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

How is heard immunity without a vaccine going in Sweden?
Well, they totally failed. Tegnell got this wrong and knows it.

Sweden has about twice the population of Norway.
Sweden didnt do a lock down.
Sweden has about 8 times the cases and about 20 times more death.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Scientists don’t want to sterilize people or kill people.

The internet and its conspiracy theories are like COVID. They both prey on the weak.

The collective mental health of TID has gone downhill during this pandemic. All we need is for MindlessWorks to the jump back in the mix and it’s a loony bin!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
If you want to have kids, don’t take vaccine. If you want to see the ultimate goal on what is being desired, listen to Bill Gates 2015 TedX Talk. These new RNA vaccines have another side-effect that attaches itself to the lining of your stomach. When the correct frequency is activated, it has the ability to sterilize populations.

Stay alive, Jessica Hyde.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I won't take it until I have no choice. I don't have enough fear to warrant taking a vaccine that has no long term testing. It takes years for a reason, we don't know the long term effects on this stuff.

Guys that have spent years on these boards know everyone is different and reacts in different ways.

CDC says only 3% of the total deaths from covid are ages 44 and under. 5% ages 49 and under. 20% ages 60 and under.

So out of 250,000 deaths, 7,500 died 44 and below, 12,000 died ages 49 and below and 50,000 died 60 and below.

Yes, a total of 50,000 people died 60 and under out of 350,000,000 in the US.

There is absolutely no reason to shut the world down with a 99.96% survival rate and such a low percentage of deaths the younger you are.

Seriously?

How could anyone not question this being mandatory.

Biden wanted to send it out to other countries first and keep us locked down. Cuomo says New York will not be first in line when it's available.

Why would they want to keep us locked down and with so many businesses dying off every day?

Not one conspiracy theory listed in this post, just the facts.

Trump stuck it to biden though, he signed an executive order so the the US gets the vaccine first.

I don't believe the mandatory vaccines will be pushed here since Trump will serve as president for another 4 years. 18 states have filed lawsuits against the swing states.

It's about damn time this country grew some balls.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
4678CE0E-A4E6-428F-A328-CED13A1F28E5.jpeg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Scientists don’t want to sterilize people or kill people.

The internet and its conspiracy theories are like COVID. They both prey on the weak.

The collective mental health of TID has gone downhill during this pandemic. All we need is for MindlessWorks to the jump back in the mix and it’s a loony bin!
He's a big shot on another board, too busy for us crazies.

I agree, it's hard to make fun of people at the gym when many of us can't go to the gym. Right now is prime time for complaining about all the new people who will be flooding your precious gym space in January for the 2 times they will actually go. Let's get back to actually talking about training or something close!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
People who have convinced themselves that they will never die are absolutely terrified that there is a .01% chance they will die from Covid. Those of us who know there is a 100% chance that we will die from something at some point, face that .01% chance much more courageously.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic