jacobss
What's New?

More covid bull

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Cuomo will tell you what you can and can't do @JackD and he said NO OLIVE GARDEN FOR YOU!
Okay soup nazi, let me tell you what I want!
Fauci was just on telling people is the FDA approves the vaccine, then it’s safe. Yeah... my spidy sense says otherwise right now!

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Normally I would have never thought twice about a vaccine. If a vaccine existed, I'd take it.

With how everything has gotten so politicized this past year or so, it's severely degraded everyone's trust in public institutions, and now many people have a legitimate lack of trust in a vaccine. That's tragic, IMO

If you want to have kids, don’t take vaccine. If you want to see the ultimate goal on what is being desired, listen to Bill Gates 2015 TedX Talk. These new RNA vaccines have another side-effect that attaches itself to the lining of your stomach. When the correct frequency is activated, it has the ability to sterilize populations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If you want to have kids, don’t take vaccine. If you want to see the ultimate goal on what is being desired, listen to Bill Gates 2015 TedX Talk. These new RNA vaccines have another side-effect that attaches itself to the lining of your stomach. When the correct frequency is activated, it has the ability to sterilize populations.

Do you just wear a tin foil hat or is your whole basement ceiling lined with the foil?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
My gf works in medical research at U of Minn and regularly makes fun of anti-vaxers, but she is adamantly against taking the Covid19 vaccine with this little testing and is willing to sit back and let others be guinea pigs. That says a lot to me, personally.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Do you just wear a tin foil hat or is your whole basement ceiling lined with the foil?

No sir; I work in developing strategies similar to what is going for government. Been awake since late 90s when I was worked with Canamex & SPP. I was the first person that said during 911 that one day, the Patriot Act would be applied to Americans. A little over a decade later you have NDAA.

Why don’t you use facts if you are going to come at me, otherwise, feeble ad-hominem attacks will only release what you don’t want to hear.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So you believe that the new vaccines are a way to sterilize someone via high frequency waves and no one in the world has figured it out yet?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
So you believe that the new vaccines are a way to sterilize someone via high frequency waves and no one in the world has figured it out yet?

The people that figured it out, are the people that figured it out.

I too trust the government, to keep me alive for one purpose. PAYING TAXES to keep them and their voters fat and happy.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

No sir; I question the person who says we need vaccines and then tells us we need to take a vaccine to avoid getting COVID. Problem, reaction, solution. Common sense; you’ll learn that someday once you learn how to think on other levels besides science.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
My brother is a nurse too and we have these discussions all the time.

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Speaking of nurses. I know 3 nurses, they updated me regularly thru email and text. All 3 stopped communicating anything and everything Rona related about 3 maybe 4 weeks ago.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Speaking of nurses. I know 3 nurses, they updated me regularly thru email and text. All 3 stopped communicating anything and everything Rona related about 3 maybe 4 weeks ago.

My brothers experience, most info is accurate. It’s when you get the upper management involved.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
My brothers experience, most info is accurate. It’s when you get the upper management involved and things can easily go wrong.

Exactly!

I was told by 3 RN's that do not know each other, entire hospital floors were maxed out occupancy and dedicated to folks testing positive. Some were not even having symptoms, yet once they entered the ER they HAD to be tested and could not leave until a doctor released them, hence the over crowding.

COVID = cha-ching for hospitals and provide fuel for present day God's like Whitmer to yield her pen and decimate small businesses. This is all about control, corporations are easy to control. Individuals typically lean Center to Right. Dem politicians demand 100% control over You and your control over them ZERO!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic