Nickobat
What's New?

More covid bull

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
We just got locked down for travel through JULY! I'm going to jump off my roof soon, oh wait, pool will be open, I can just drown like a rock star...
unbelievable....

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
So I can go to the Olive Garden. I would also like to go to an NFL game and ride the subway in NY.... I'm finish with COVID -19 and will do anything to get past it.

I want to negotiate a deal in person where I always win vs send an email for an RFP where I'm losing daily.
When you go to the NFL game, don't bring cash. They won't accept it anymore.

If all you have is cash though, they will have reverse ATMs where you can put in your cash and it will spit out a prepaid visa for you to use. Not sure the fee on that.

Lots of places not taking cash anymore. Because virus. Its "deadly" ya know!

All part of converting us to a completely cashless society.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
I found this amusing.

b09366b6e92dfc6757838758608b03d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
We just got locked down for travel through JULY! I'm going to jump off my roof soon, oh wait, pool will be open, I can just drown like a rock star...

Don’t fall for it. It’s a psychological operation. When people are fed up with being locked down, they will demand a vaccine . Problem, reaction, solution....”never let a good Crisis go to waste” -Rahim Imnanuel

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Don’t fall for it. It’s a psychological operation. When people are fed up with being locked down, they will demand a vaccine . Problem, reaction, solution....”never let a good Crisis go to waste” -Rahim Imnanuel

Don't fall for what? My company not approving any travel? Umm, ok,, lol

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Don't fall for what? My company not approving any travel? Umm, ok,, lol

No, I meant if you aren’t for being forced to take a vaccine, don’t fall for it as the solution to why we aren’t ever going back to how things were. Do you think everything will once everyone is forced to taking a vaccine? That will just the be start....

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I live in a decent size metropolitan here in Raleigh, NC and there has been rumors of locking its down again and we still haven't open gyms or bars back to full compacity since all this went down in February. There are so many local stores and business that have gone under. 2 places that I would go to regularly are now shutdown for good. We got 3 more years with Governor Roy Cooper. God help us.

As far as the new vaccinations if I'm near death give me it to me if its not too late. Otherwise I'd like to hold off. Unfortunately its been said that healthcare worker will be the first to get it, so I may not even have a choice f I want to keep my job which put me between and rock and a hard place. Its already mandatory we get the flu vaccine every year, refusal means termination.

However as reluctant as im to jump on the covid vaccination band wagon you got to think they probably done a pretty good job eliminating as much side effect as possible to prevent future law suits.

Reactions: CFM
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Normally I would have never thought twice about a vaccine. If a vaccine existed, I'd take it.

With how everything has gotten so politicized this past year or so, it's severely degraded everyone's trust in public institutions, and now many people have a legitimate lack of trust in a vaccine. That's tragic, IMO

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I'll hold out as long as I can. When they are about to suspend my DL or I want to travel, then I'll get the vaccine. Until then I am exercising my right to identify as a rebellious teenager

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,