Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

More covid bull

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
That said Trump needed to go and he can take the virus and BLM with him.

This virus was and remains all about the nail in Trump's coffin. Yeah fuck Trump, the virus is by proxy his fault.

BLM began under Hussein Obama, no said he can take BLM with him.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Is the economy more important than the people who will die.... you don't want my answer to that.

I say yes. Countries with weak economies are weak. Once again, the economy (99.99% of the population) is more important than the .01% dying.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
We need a vaccine as an additional tool in the fight to eradicate the world of COVID quicker.

By your assertion, every year we have a 'bad flu' shut down everything until a vaccine is developed. That is the model going forward....

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
I've been saying this for 9 months and I stand by those words as I did in March 2020.

When 1% of the world's population dies from this flu, I'll become concerned, until then, fuck this bullshit.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
By your assertion, every year we have a 'bad flu' shut down everything until a vaccine is developed. That is the model going forward....

No not at all. I'm for never shutting down anything for any reason ever. I'm suggesting with a vaccine COVID is eradicated quicker just as it says.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Prob a little off track, I was listening to Howie Carr yesterday and he was interviewing small restuarant/ bar owners. They were saying how they were shut down yet the McD's had a line a mile long. Same with several other owners. So the companies that can afford to be shut down are allowed to operate and the businesses that are running wk to wk are not and prob will not survive. So many have not already. Our gov. leaders keep proving over and over how incompetent they are and how they follow the money.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Prob a little off track, I was listening to Howie Carr yesterday and he was interviewing small restuarant/ bar owners. They were saying how they were shut down yet the McD's had a line a mile long. Same with several other owners. So the companies that can afford to be shut down are allowed to operate and the businesses that are running wk to wk are not and prob will not survive. So many have not already. Our gov. leaders keep proving over and over how incompetent they are and how they follow the money.

The Republican governor in my state, who was up for re-election, ordered a several month shutdown earlier this year and he just ordered another one. Many small businesses and restaurants have closed, and many others barely survived and are about to close. I meet with the owners of these closing businesses and for some reason they blamed Democrats in Washington for the state mandated closures, even though it was our Republican governor who ordered it.

Meanwhile, our Libertarian candidate for governor ran specifically on a platform that he would not order a shutdown, because he did not believe there was any lawful authority for government to do it.

The Libertarian got 11% of the votes. Meanwhile, the business owners voted overwhelming to re-elect the Republican, the very Republican who was killing them and who just ordered them to shut down again. You can't make this stuff up, and you can't blame Democrats for that. It was our Republican governor who did it, to a bunch of dumb fucks who sealed their own death with their votes.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
All I hear from 'Libertarians' is Republican bashing, Republican bashing, Republican bashing.

Until they equally bash both parties...

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Vote Democrat! They'll shut you down and take your guns. 2 for one! What a deal!

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

This news report from Australia reminds (not that I lived back then) about the age old question of polio; was it really eradicated or just reclassified to another level of meningitis in order to “prove” it was eradicated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
All I hear from 'Libertarians' is Republican bashing, Republican bashing, Republican bashing.

Until they equally bash both parties...

it’s the hypocrisy of the republicans. they claim they’re for small government, less spending, getting government out of your life, etc.. but they do the complete opposite every single time they’re in power.
if they actually did what they say they wouldn’t be so bad. But they’re just as eager to spend and grow government as the Democrats do. The only difference is the Democrats openly say it and do it, Republicans do it while saying the opposite.
Sen. Rand Paul and Rep. Thomas Massie are true republicans i can support.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
it’s the hypocrisy of the republicans. they claim they’re for small government, less spending, getting government out of your life, etc.. but they do the complete opposite every single time they’re in power.
if they actually did what they say they wouldn’t be so bad. But they’re just as eager to spend and grow government as the Democrats do. The only difference is the Democrats openly say it and do it, Republicans do it while saying the opposite.
Sen. Rand Paul and Rep. Thomas Massie are true republicans i can support.

Yes and, Democrats claim LOVE and KINDNESS as they loot, riot and commit arson, or are they Libertarians looting, rioting and setting fires? The hypocrisy and bias of this so called Independent Party that creates more questions than answers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic