Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
You don't you simply just don't.
Maybe start doing family sports or hikes. Maybe use the route that as a family let's eat better for health. But don't tell her she is fat or unattractive to you.
Those are comments that go in the female Rolodex and get brought back up repeatedly. And hurtful as well.
why???
I tell the wifey she's fat and she tells me that I'm an old fart.. It's called honest communication. We know we love each other. (BTW coming up on 30 years together)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
And obviously yours is done in a lovingly joking matter.
Do you see her being fat as a problem ?
Big difference.
Now I do see your point hubby and I have a similar relationship.

S

sec0107

TID Lady Member
Dec 28, 2012
I'm new to these forums so don't want to offend....and these are JMHO. If she's eating the way you describe....and knows that she's gaining weight and not doing anything about it. She doesn't care that you don't find her attractive, in fact...she may be doing it SO you don't find her attractive.

Us women, we're wired differently (no surprise here)...our biggest sexual organ is our brain, if that's not being turned on, the body will not follow. Maybe you need to find out how she's feeling about the relationship or you...but, (again IMHO), seems like there is more going on here.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I'm new to these forums so don't want to offend....and these are JMHO. If she's eating the way you describe....and knows that she's gaining weight and not doing anything about it. She doesn't care that you don't find her attractive, in fact...she may be doing it SO you don't find her attractive. Us women, we're wired differently (no surprise here)...our biggest sexual organ is our brain, if that's not being turned on, the body will not follow. Maybe you need to find out how she's feeling about the relationship or you...but, (again IMHO), seems like there is more going on here.
best answer from a woman yet (aside from RR)... what she is trying to say is.. women are just fukt up creatures... the end...

T

texastea

May 1, 2013
I'm new to these forums so don't want to offend....and these are JMHO. If she's eating the way you describe....and knows that she's gaining weight and not doing anything about it. She doesn't care that you don't find her attractive, in fact...she may be doing it SO you don't find her attractive.

Us women, we're wired differently (no surprise here)...our biggest sexual organ is our brain, if that's not being turned on, the body will not follow. Maybe you need to find out how she's feeling about the relationship or you...but, (again IMHO), seems like there is more going on here.

You're probably right that the brain is women's biggest sexual organ; it explains why they're always playing mind games.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
if the brain's the biggest sexual organ in women why dont they all give head on the reg???
:danceparty::danceparty::danceparty::danceparty::danceparty::danceparty::danceparty:

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Well, I suppose we'll never see sec0107 ever post again!

I actually agree with her. There is clearly more going on here than simply bad eating habits. The two of you should have a long sit-down to discuss things. If you need an objective third party, then do that. A counselor can sometimes be extremely helpful.

S

sec0107

TID Lady Member
Dec 28, 2012
Ha ha......I'll post again Tommy....And I agree IronCore, what can I tell you? It ain't easy in here, and trust me most the time, we don't necessarily understand why we do what we do, or think. I can however, say from experience, it gets better. Age, menopause, getting rid of all the excess estrogen........PHEW, it was a cluster f@#k before that.

She doesn't sound happy though.....and that may have everything to do with the OP, or nothing but unless you talk with her you won't know.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Ha ha......I'll post again Tommy....And I agree IronCore, what can I tell you? It ain't easy in here, and trust me most the time, we don't necessarily understand why we do what we do, or think. I can however, say from experience, it gets better. Age, menopause, getting rid of all the excess estrogen........PHEW, it was a cluster f@#k before that. She doesn't sound happy though.....and that may have everything to do with the OP, or nothing but unless you talk with her you won't know.
you have just made it to my top 10 list ma'am!

S

sec0107

TID Lady Member
Dec 28, 2012
Thank you Sir, I'll do my best to make Top 5

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic