Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
I sometimes need that kick in the ass to get my diet back on track. I would be bent out of shape for a few minutes but it would set in and I would make it my mission to get my ass back in shape. But, she probably won't take lightly to it at first. But, there again I have been told on several occasions I am shallow.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
My grandfather told me years ago..."Turn a woman upside down and they all look the same".

That may sound offensive at first, but what he was trying to show me was, its the relationship itself that matters most, not how the other person's looks.

If your wife was struck by a terrorist and lost both arms and legs?
Would you love her less?

So what if she is over weight. Love her just the same. When she is ready, she will lose the weight.

Last edited:
Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
Thoroughly reading and digesting your post, coupled with my 30 years of marriage, I'd venture to say, your wife's weight gain may be due to her "self medicating" with food. . . .
Women are extremely perceptive creatures and especially so, when it comes to the man they love. Don't think for a second that she doesn't already know how you feel about her and that you are receiving attention from other women. Her heart must ache terribly, knowing you do not find her desirable and that you think you look 30 and she's old and fat. That possibly your love for her was based simply upon her appearance and not from your soul. I can't even imagine how that must feel. If you truly love your wife, please look past yourself. Let her know that she is and always will be your beautiful girl and work hard on healing the wounds you may have caused her, before you mention, if ever, anything about her weight.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
My condolences.
Lots of men get themselves a mistress or a whore when this happens.
Because they love their wifes...
I don't get it though
Id just get a new one..
Its up to you though man.. depending on your morals and virtures
How much can you handle wanking.. how much wont she listen to you .. maybe she doesn't want to get ****ed anymore

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Thoroughly reading and digesting your post, coupled with my 30 years of marriage, I'd venture to say, your wife's weight gain may be due to her "self medicating" with food. . . .
Women are extremely perceptive creatures and especially so, when it comes to the man they love. Don't think for a second that she doesn't already know how you feel about her and that you are receiving attention from other women. Her heart must ache terribly, knowing you do not find her desirable and that you think you look 30 and she's old and fat. That possibly your love for her was based simply upon her appearance and not from your soul. I can't even imagine how that must feel. If you truly love your wife, please look past yourself. Let her know that she is and always will be your beautiful girl and work hard on healing the wounds you may have caused her, before you mention, if ever, anything about her weight.
Very insightful and well said.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
This may seem a little unconventional. But i know a few people that have pulled this in diffrent way. One of my cousins did told is wife they were going on a vacation to a nice Caribbean place next summer. Which they dont travel a lot and he actually had no intention of ever taking her anywhere. but she sure started going to the gym with him more and working out so she could look good in a bathing suit for the imaginary vavation that they never took. I've actually read a few post on the net were guys do this.

Honestly, if she is getting to a weight were she is literally unhealthy and really not taking care of herself i would take FlyingDragon route. Health is important especially if you have children you want to stick around for

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I tell this to friends(esp women) all the time that if the just stopped the sugar ....sweets, the candy and cakes or whatever that they would drop weight like nothing. I can't say it enough to people that complain about there weight but just cont. to drink soda and eat cakes and candy. It's a vbery simple solution to loosing some easy weight.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I've been happily married for 11 years now, and luckily for me I think my wife may have gained 3-4lb since I first met her. Not much in the scheme of things.

I notice that from time to time she'll say something to me, usually when she's getting changed like "I've put on a bit of weight" or "these jeans are tighter than they used to be". I think if it bothered me at all I would use that as an opportunity to jump in with a comment along the lines of, "well let's go hit a few runs together" or "do you want me to start cooking you some of what I eat for my dinners?" Just generally making light of it but at the same time acknowledging it and offering somewhat of a solution.

I married my wife because of who she is as a person, not how she looks as a person and our vows truly meant what we said to each other. I could never imagine cheating on her or looking elsewhere like some have suggested, that's wrong to me on a number of levels.

Just my 2c MF.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I've been happily married for 11 years now, and luckily for me I think my wife may have gained 3-4lb since I first met her. Not much in the scheme of things.

I notice that from time to time she'll say something to me, usually when she's getting changed like "I've put on a bit of weight" or "these jeans are tighter than they used to be". I think if it bothered me at all I would use that as an opportunity to jump in with a comment along the lines of, "well let's go hit a few runs together" or "do you want me to start cooking you some of what I eat for my dinners?" Just generally making light of it but at the same time acknowledging it and offering somewhat of a solution.

I married my wife because of who she is as a person, not how she looks as a person and our vows truly meant what we said to each other. I could never imagine cheating on her or looking elsewhere like some have suggested, that's wrong to me on a number of levels.

Just my 2c MF.

Well said.. My wife actually started lifting a few years ago and loves the Semi Hardcore programs like 5/3/1 and DoggCrapp. She had been running DoggCrapp for a while now. She used to have friends lift with her, but they never last..lol I think I can talk her into a PL meet in the future. By the way we just had out 10yr back in May.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Dirk Diggler? Are you still around? You didn't follow my advice and get that personal trainer for her. Have him come right to your house and have him meet with your wife in the living room or dining room and discuss diet and training. Simple as that. I guarantee this will definitely work for your wife!!! She needs face to face intervention from a total stranger: the physical trainer.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Dirk Diggler? Are you still around? You didn't follow my advice and get that personal trainer for her. Have him come right to your house and have him meet with your wife in the living room or dining room and discuss diet and training. Simple as that. I guarantee this will definitely work for your wife!!! She needs face to face intervention from a total stranger: the physical trainer.
You should do that dirk. If this guy is promoting him he should be great. He may even fuk her right there in the couch when your not home.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic