Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I realize I'm late on this, but a better question under your exact circumstances is, "How do I tell my wife she's beautiful?" You ask advice because you're struggling with her excess weight, but not to tell her what she already knows that will just drive a wedge between you. It sounds like you got several good pieces of advice to help. And if you're going to cheat on her, then who's the pig?

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
sassy69 and ceo, & anyone else I may have left out...

Great advise! a lot of good perspectives and approaches to a problem that I would not doubt many deal with. Like someone here said, You got to be honest with your life partner, but you also have to tread lightly. .....tell your woman 100 times she is beautiful and she will not believe you, yet tell her fat one time and she will believe that for life :(

On the positive side here, my wife has been making lots of comments that she is not comfortable with herself due to her weight. Now, it's time for me to start finding a gentle way of making remarks such as....Well, what's your plan to resolve your problem?

Thanks again everyone for the good advise ;)

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
let her see the other bitches hit on you and she'll get the picture.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
BLTC, after this weekend, I am freaking tempted! We had a nice talk that she instigated. She said i need to start eating better and carbs are my enemy. I thought...no shit! cake, chips, junk food no ****ing shit! I thought, finally, on the road to diet, nutrition and fitness. Well, that night we had dinner with friends and no shit, Brownies and ****ing ice cream she piles down her throat! Then, today, she she starts eating crap again and says ......I"m not sure if I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow...I"m so tired. REALLY! I said..I AM going and left it at that. I"m so frustrated, talk is cheap! The moment I get a glimmer of hope it turns around just like this...for the last 3 damn years! I am so frustrated :( I need to be more direct with her! I should have looked at her desert and said....Really? :( Iron Insanity...I tell her how beautiful she is all the time.. I Really think she does not get it!

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
.I tell her how beautiful she is all the time.. I Really think she does not get it!
This is the problem right here... false sense of self.. maybe... just MAYBE a nice solid "I love you but your getting too fat" may kick start that change... keep it real my friend... she will appreciate it in the long run... once she gets over being but hurt the reality will set in... IF she makes a chnge for the better she will thank you when her clothes are loose and then it will occur to her that she was indeed...FAT. Sack up Dirk Diggler

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
My wife looks like Jack Black and I told her..

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I honestly think she is not connecting the dots! desert, chips, not working out = What??????

I remember a few months ago there is this woman who I talk to and she is in amazing shape. When I introduced her to my wife, my wife even commented and said I Wished I looked like you........Man, I was biting my tongue. Wishing and doing something about it are 2 different things.

I gotta figure out something to say, but as a wise woman put it here, put it delicately. I can be kind of harsh and direct at times, so I gotta figure out a rehearsed script to kind of follow. :(

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
You actually have to ask on a forum how to tell your wife she's fat? What the ****? And you talk about stepping out on her? Wow. Dude....do her a favor and break up with her. You most likely don't deserve her.

That's something to think about. Good point Soulful. What I can't figure out is how in the **** did you let your wife get the way she is now when you are supposed to be "Mr Fitness" and ex "Chop Socky Guy" DD, you should take some of that hard earned fireman's cash and burn some on paying for a nutritionist/personal trainer for your "fat" wife. I don't think she is fat just out of shape like my wife, but she's a loss cause. GET THAT TRAINER FOR HER ASAP!!! SOLDIER!!!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Try being HONEST with her.;)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
go-be-fat-somewhere-else.jpg

Reactions: DF
Who is viewing this thread?