Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Had Doctors tell me years ago I will never lift heavy because of the lower back giving me all these stupid pussy exercises that did nothing, started squatting, pulling and deadlift and never had a problem since.
Seems they're slowly moving away from surgery as 1st line . My doc told me a few years back with all these blown and bulging discs to strengthen the muscles around thearea to compensate. Works vaery good 99% of the time then there's that one wrong move that blows me up.

@ DirkDiggler Yea, I think you ought to listen to RR. Inviting her outdoors for activity together to get started is the path of least resistance AND.. safer. These guys telling you to just be honest and throw it out there are either young or divorced!! or both. Women NEVER forget a ''you're fat '' comment, veiled or plain\honest said.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Seems they're slowly moving away from surgery as 1st line . My doc told me a few years back with all these blown and bulging discs to strengthen the muscles around thearea to compensate. Works vaery good 99% of the time then there's that one wrong move that blows me up.@ DirkDiggler Yea, I think you ought to listen to RR. Inviting her outdoors for activity together to get started is the path of least resistance AND.. safer. These guys telling you to just be honest and throw it out there are either young or divorced!! or both. Women NEVER forget a ''you're fat '' comment, veiled or plain\honest said.
you can tell a woman she is beautiful 1000 times and she will never believe you... tell her she is fat once... and she will never forget!... I still say drop the hammer bro... "Baby... that ass makes those pants look fat!"

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Just to clarify...and once again, thanks for the responses!

The frustrating thing about my situation is that for the past 3 years, I have been a lot of postie reinforcement as many of you have advised me to do and still, very little effort on her part. This is why I resorted to starting this thread. Kissing her to make her knees buckle and make her feel she is the most beautiful woman on earth, cooking meals, encouraging exercise and no negative talking. A few months ago, she FINALLY started going to the gym with me, but her efforts are futile. She really does not put much effort into her workouts, I get that at first, but come on, at some point you gotta put some ****ing effort into what your doing. Like I said, last year, she told me.....This is the worst I have ever looked..... I did not even go there and told her she was beautiful. HOPING for a different response such as a change in eating habits. NOPE, still eats like crap and she can not connect the dots.... :( Getting to the point where I"m gonna have to talk about this issue.

As far as making excuses, I"ve learned to work around my injuries, excuses are for losers. You can try and come up with an excuse why you can't do something, but if you want to succeed, you learn to work around your weaknesses, injuries and such. Champion mentality. Right now, I"m trying a way to have the same attitude and approach towards encouraging my wife to break the bad habits AND I"M FRUSTRATED because she continues to eat like crap and put little effort into working out, yet she continually complains about her weight :( I have tried pretty much everything posted here in regards to postie encouragement and keeping my mouth shut about said concerns :( I have found that in life, you can't make someone love you and you can't make someone want to get in good shape. They have to want it themselves.

Thanks again for the responses :)

Happy now ya little whiny bitch ;)

Last edited:
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Why can't you make one post without talking about how great you are? Seems you're way more concerned with yourself than your wife. Does your wife even exist other than in the shadow of your greatness?

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I have always been told to not expect someone to do something that you yourself are not willing to do. I submit this thread in an attempt to come up with a good strategy to solve said problem. Not to be brash to her as you have in previous post. I"m done with you as your comments have little value. If by chance you take me as you claim, my examples were simply to express my frustration as I do my best to stay in shape and the fact that I"m not some chip eating couch potato who has no room to talk. Self reflection is always a good thing and when I come to this problem, I always ask myself what part do I own up to here in this situation? Granted, you all have only heard of this since the thread, not the 3 years leading up to it so much is left out. I"m just a good guy (believe it or not) trying to do the right thing. That means talking to my wife in a very delicate manner which is very tricky when it comes to this topic.

Thank you all for the encouragement and positive direction. I know that I must be delicate as like one of you so wisely stated, women are like elephants, they don't forget. Hence, the reason I am reasoning out my thought process on this topic and waiting for the right time as well. Patience is a virtue.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Next time you guys get in bed just say "hell yeah! I always wanted a threesome!" And when she looks puzzled just look on both sides of her and go "oh.....shit. My bad."

just kidding. Dude you are the only one who knows your wife so asking any of us clowns to articulate it for you is pointless and will only cause trouble at home. You have to do something though because it is obvious you are miserable and letting the situation continue will only lead to you distancing yourself from her or eventually being mean.

by the way, when discussing how women never forget things, I wouldn't make analogies like "women are like elephants" in a "how do I tell my wife she is fat thread". People may get the wrong idea and think you aren't classy.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
How would you want her to communicate it to you? If you were a big fattie and complained about it, did nothing to fix it but obviously were upset with your situation?

You are headed down a dark path and are painting an ugly picture of a relationship right now and you know it. It's obvious you care and I understand 100% about needing physical attraction in a relationship, but I think the point is if she doesnt do something to change her physical being right now you are headed to splitsville.

And for all of you jumping on his balls for being honest shame on you. We all are shallow in some capacity and let's be honest, if your fit partner one day rolled up looking like the star of "my 600lb life" and didn't do anything about it but complained all the time it would wear your shit thin too. I love my wife and we BOTH have put on some weight over ten years but we still find each other very attractive. If obe day she didn't I would sure as **** want to know. I don't want to NOT want to **** me! She loves to get ****ed! Ask Raiden. Or half the other VIPs on the boards.

Wanting to **** your partner and them wanting to **** YOU is critical for a healthy sexual relationship and a healthy love life overall.

Last edited:
D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
GuerillaKilla,

Thanks for the Good Laugh, I almost fell out of my seat laughing out of sheer shock :D Love a good laugh,

Thank you!

Believe it or not, there has been some really good advise in this thread, much of it I have already implemented over the past 3 years. Just a matter of figuring out a way to approach this topic very delicately and the right time ;)

Thanks again for the laugh!!!

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Hey, I'm ten years in with the wife, always good to see other couples making it too. Times get tough, you **** your way through them. :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
ok, I gotta say something......................................

Look, there should be no issue bringing up shit that bothers each other (of course delivery is key) and if the other person cannot/will not make the changes "YOU" deem necessary, you are going to do one/all of three things:

1. Cheat
2. Walk away
3. Live with it

Figure it out, you know your wife...we do not...this seems to be a serious issue for you and I'll bet any amount of money you will not let it go..sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Literally EXACTLY what I just said.

But thank you for writing it in English jen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic