Blackenalma
What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Rebel Moon Part 2

Meh....not bad, not great. Has good action after the characters get through some of their past history. I'd give this like a 7 out of 10. One of the cooler characters was killed...not sure how I feel about that yet. Still no SNOWFLAKE liberal crap, so that is good at least. I think the first movie was slightly better, but there is a lot of action in this one. Lot of over-the-top extreme drama for each character and the way the speak, but I get it. Not a lot of plot to this one....they rally for a big fight and that's it, lol.
I am done with starwars shit. Disney ruined it for me and I will not watch their shows until something changes. Fuck DEI and woke movies programs.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I am done with starwars shit. Disney ruined it for me and I will not watch their shows until something changes. Fuck DEI and woke movies programs.

Yea, they are terrible. FWIW, Rebel Moon is not affiliated with Star Wars...at least I don't think it is, lol.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I probably mentioned this one before, but I just rewatched all 5 seasons (mostly 4 episodes per). Luther is a well made British show of a detective who goes outside the lines in his investigation of serial murders. Well written and even better acted. Idris Elba is the lead role. I think it's on multiple streaming services.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Prime:
Mr and mrs smith pretty good

Appletv: monarch of monsters was pretty tits

Netflix: want to watch 3 body problem

Tv: tracker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
When the TV is on, it's on old shows like Seinfeld. I don't have any streaming services aside from what is included with Prime which I never watch anyway. I refuse to support them even if they have a handful of shows that aren't hung up on DEI facefuckery.

Actually, I guess that's not technically true. I use YouTubeTV for regular channel surfing. I have it on Cartoon Network a lot for mindless shit like American Dad, and god damned if a CNN commercial didn't come on talking about this retarded Trump trial last night, spinning it in their own "special" way. Wtf? Fuck you, CNN, and fuck you Cartoon Network.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
My tattoo artist told me that Rebel Moon part 1 and 2 were made both in pg-13 and rated R versions…. The rated r versions are supposed to be released on Netflix in the next few months…. I’ve heard of movies having extra scenes “director cuts” but never whole movies like this. Supposedly they’d shoot the pg-13 scene then immediately shoot the R-rated scenes

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
My tattoo artist told me that Rebel Moon part 1 and 2 were made both in pg-13 and rated R versions…. The rated r versions are supposed to be released on Netflix in the next few months…. I’ve heard of movies having extra scenes “director cuts” but never whole movies like this. Supposedly they’d shoot the pg-13 scene then immediately shoot the R-rated scenes

That's super interesting....maybe, lol.

I don't mind any kinky sex scenes, heh heh heh! Or heck, maybe more violence! I like that too:)

I mentioned in a few posts that there is one character in the movies that looks like a cross between a man and a woman, with short hair (fairly certain it's a female with short hair)...... and i'm just waiting for them to have an all-out gay-fest or trans-fest with her character. It hasn't happened yet, so i'm hoping i'm wrong. I know how they do this shit these days already though....they get you glued into the show a few episodes, then just bomb the hell out of it on you:(

T

Therealkiller

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2019
If you like improv, check out Quickdraw (liked it) on Hulu. I just saw that they have the old The Tick cartoon too.
Shogun was pretty good.
Watching A Man in Full (GF wanted to watch it, I guess it is ok), The Gentleman, and Captain Full on Netflix right now. Did not like Rebel Moon 2 that much. Watched the Warrior when it was on Showtime (I think it was Showtime) liked that a lot.
4 months to college football!

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
That's super interesting....maybe, lol.

I don't mind any kinky sex scenes, heh heh heh! Or heck, maybe more violence! I like that too:)

I mentioned in a few posts that there is one character in the movies that looks like a cross between a man and a woman, with short hair (fairly certain it's a female with short hair)...... and i'm just waiting for them to have an all-out gay-fest or trans-fest with her character. It hasn't happened yet, so i'm hoping i'm wrong. I know how they do this shit these days already though....they get you glued into the show a few episodes, then just bomb the hell out of it on you:(
Apparently he never wanted it to be pg13 but of course the film company wants to reach a bigger audience and make as much as possible (can’t blame them I guess) and this was the compromise. I wasn’t a huge fan of the movies but I’m interested to see just how different the adult versions end up being

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic