Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
The Durrells in Corfu on Prime. The humor reminds me of @rawdeal. Dull, dry and kinda fucked up.

Luv you bro.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
For those video game fans, Fallout will be coming out on Prime. I loved fallout 3, new vegas and 4. I hope they stay true to the video game but I will turn it off it is like the rings of power or the wheel of time. Those were horrible. Rings of power made me wanna puke at how bad it was.

The reason people love Tolkien was because it was soooo GOOOOD! then these woke butt sniffers think they can do better? NOPE

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
For those video game fans, Fallout will be coming out on Prime. I loved fallout 3, new vegas and 4. I hope they stay true to the video game but I will turn it off it is like the rings of power or the wheel of time. Those were horrible. Rings of power made me wanna puke at how bad it was.

The reason people love Tolkien was because it was soooo GOOOOD! then these woke butt sniffers think they can do better? NOPE
I loved the Fallout games. I played the crap out of Fallout 4. I can only hope they stay true to the game and do it justice. They always manage to shove some agenda in there and ruin it.

I just started this show called 3 body problem. So far it seems interesting.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I loved the Fallout games. I played the crap out of Fallout 4. I can only hope they stay true to the game and do it justice. They always manage to shove some agenda in there and ruin it.

I hear ya about the shows. I read 3 body problem and found it slow and kinda dumb. I am sure they made the show far easier to get.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Been watching WARRIOR on Netflix, and it has a ton of action and fighting scenes in it, like really good ones. There is also a lot of nudity in it, and a lot of hot Asian nudity, lol. I'm on season 2 right now. I just hope they don't go woke with it, seems like it could easily take a turn for the worse, but not bad yet.

So far I highly recommend it.

T

treetop

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2023
Anyone watching Shōgun? I've heard its good but haven't had the time to check out.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Been watching WARRIOR on Netflix, and it has a ton of action and fighting scenes in it, like really good ones. There is also a lot of nudity in it, and a lot of hot Asian nudity, lol. I'm on season 2 right now. I just hope they don't go woke with it, seems like it could easily take a turn for the worse, but not bad yet.

So far I highly recommend it

Hey man! just got done with cataract surgery and got my retinas fixed. Stuff is a little blurry but I can see better now than I did with my glasses. I am gonna watch this show while I rest and heal up. Cannot do anything for the next couple days so...

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012

^^^^^Great show, even got the wife hooked!!!!^^^^^ Finishing season 3 tonight.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Hey man! just got done with cataract surgery and got my retinas fixed. Stuff is a little blurry but I can see better now than I did with my glasses. I am gonna watch this show while I rest and heal up. Cannot do anything for the next couple days so...

Good to hear that the cataract surgery went well for ya buddy! I imagine most of us will have that at some point :(

I think you'll like this show dude. It kicks off quickly with the action, and it's not too cheesy at all. It's karate/kung fu type fighting back in the early 1900's of San Francisco with China Town. It's based on writing by Bruce Lee and produced by his daughter. It also has like a western/mob/Peaky Blinders feel to it, along with a shot of Irish in there, lol. I'm only into the first few episodes of season 2, so not sure how it will turn out, but so far it kicks ass.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022

I’m about 5 episodes into 3 Body Problem and so far it’s pretty interesting. It’s worth a watch for anyone wondering

D

DocOxRedox

Feb 25, 2024
Usually R&M, TVB or something campy like parks and rec. I'm pretty lowbrow.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Rebel Moon Part 2

Meh....not bad, not great. Has good action after the characters get through some of their past history. I'd give this like a 7 out of 10. One of the cooler characters was killed...not sure how I feel about that yet. Still no SNOWFLAKE liberal crap, so that is good at least. I think the first movie was slightly better, but there is a lot of action in this one. Lot of over-the-top extreme drama for each character and the way the speak, but I get it. Not a lot of plot to this one....they rally for a big fight and that's it, lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic