Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ok here is how I would handle it. Maybe my situation is a bit different. I was fat when we got married .
If hubby came to me and told me he was unhappy with my physical appearance id be crushed. Then I'd be mad and tell him to get ****ed. There's someone out there that will love me for me and see beyond physical.
Which is why I have the man I have I guess.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I love you RR... because your strong as shit...but its totally shallow... I mean... if you were weak I would not like you... the caveman in me wants to breed with you for the strength of the tribe and super powers for my offspring...

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Thanks again everyone! I am considering talking to her about it, given the right opportunity and timing. I just have to come up with a very delicate way of approaching this topic. When we got married, I told my wife how I was wired and it's important to me that I look good and try to be attractive for her and for her to realize that that's important to me too. It' s more than physical, it's also a matter of self respect. Now, if my wife got her entire body burned in a fire burned beyond recognition, I would stick by her till the end...period. I made my vows and plan to keep them, but when it's and issue that you can control, something has to be done. It's extremely frustrating to hear my wife complain about her weight and not putting any effort to change what she is complaining about. And later during the week, she eats chips, cake, crap and such and she can not connect the dots!!! :( And then to be tempted multiple times is extremely frustrating on my part! Part of my issue is the lack of self discipline and self respect.

AND.....What the hell ever happened to being honest with your wife/spouse??? Say nothing, bit the bullet, na, ain't gonna happen. There is a lot of good advise here, few, not so good. Anytime I hear never, or absolutes, I know to ignore that comment for the most part.

Anyway, just want to thank you for some of your good advise put up her on TID. Much of the advise I have already been kicking around in my head, but you all use either confirmed it or opened up a better or different path on my thoughts.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
.I mean you married her for her and not her body...
I disagree... if she didnt have a vagina... he would not have married her... men def marry women for there bodies... hence the old adage... "whats the useless piece of skin around the vagina?... the woman!"... (now that the ant pile has been kicked.. watch them swarm!)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ic you had better be afraid . You won't know when or how but like a ninja I'm gonna get ya.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
If you have not told her how much you appreciate her let her know. Tell her how much you appreciate her taking great care of the kids, home ect....

Also I recommend slapping a kiss on her that will buckle her knees & tell her she is as beautiful as the day you met. Build up self esteem & she may want to take better care of herself. Offer a helping hand on diet/training ect when she brings it up.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
If you have not told her how much you appreciate her let her know. Tell her how much you appreciate her taking great care of the kids, home ect....

Also I recommend slapping a kiss on her that will buckle her knees & tell her she is as beautiful as the day you met. Build up self esteem & she may want to take better care of herself. Offer a helping hand on diet/training ect when she brings it up.

^^^ Probably the best reply so far.

Mrs Flex has gained a few lbs over the last couple years as her training took a back seat to her career and some life issues (death of her sister) but I never said shit to her, except that the iron would be waiting for her when she was ready.

She came to me on her own and told me she wanted to start training again, and I've been working with her on the big 3 and she's doing 2 competitions with me this summer.

She hasn't lost any weight yet but she's gotten a lot stronger and is having fun lifting with me and that's all that matters.

I tell her every day that I love her; because I do.

I tell her every day that she's beautiful; because she is.

I don't need to state the obvious and hurt her feelings and really it doesn't matter to me. I am lucky to have her no matter what she weighs.

She's a good woman.

TheExperiment

TheExperiment

May 29, 2013
ask her to try out phentermine. it's a stimulant and appetite suppressor. your family doctor can prescribe it or you can go to a weight loss doctor or clinic and they usually write a script for it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ask her to try out phentermine. it's a stimulant and appetite suppressor. your family doctor can prescribe it or you can go to a weight loss doctor or clinic and they usually write a script for it.
this wont work...But its a good way to induce heart failure.... a magic pill isn't the answer... a lifestyle change is... once she stops taking this pill she will get even fatter if she doesnt change her habits.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic