Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Call her Dr. and talk to the Dr. about the weight issue, then have the office call her in for an appointment. You go with her and have the Dr. lead the weight issue and then u chime in wanting to help her get back in shape. You look like a hero without hurting her feelings.....

lol, I like that one U.S. Slick devil! Lmao!!!

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I lost count of how many times the OP iterated the fact that women hit on him all the time and how desirable he is.

Reactions: ceo
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I lost count of how many times the OP iterated the fact that women hit on him all the time and how desirable he is.
Which of course usually means the exact opposite

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Let's just swap scenario for one sec what if dirk let himself go and his wife had a great physic do you think she would sugar coat it?

dont think so lol women are direct and will tell you exactly how they feel.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Let's just swap scenario for one sec what if dirk let himself go and his wife had a great physic do you think she would sugar coat it?dont think so lol women are direct and will tell you exactly how they feel.
well said fury... better yet... what do you think would happen if HE was the fat lazy slob and other guys who were jacked were trying to give it to HER??? think she would be as faithful??? doubt it...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hmmm depends on the person. Are woman as focused on thier spouse gaining weight ?
Hubby concerns me it's not because of his weights it's his lack of activity.
I try to get him to go hiking with me and it works sometimes. He refuses to go lift with me due to stupid male ego

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Hmmm depends on the person. Are woman as focused on thier spouse gaining weight ? Hubby concerns me it's not because of his weights it's his lack of activity. I try to get him to go hiking with me and it works sometimes. He refuses to go lift with me due to stupid male ego
not trying to bash your hubby by any means... but he is missing an excellent opportunity... If I had a wife, and she was as strong and dedicated as you... I would totally capitalize on that opportunity and use that as motivation to be even stronger... hell we may even conquor the world with our super human strength... much like BrotherIron and SS... but stronger... ;)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
No I agree. He is 6'6 with a frame for strongman. He used to compete but says he hurt his back ...

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
You know what fixes a back.... squats and more squats.

Had Doctors tell me years ago I will never lift heavy because of the lower back giving me all these stupid pussy exercises that did nothing, started squatting, pulling and deadlift and never had a problem since.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic