Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I was thinking about this the other day.

The next time you know your wife is in the mood, tell her to go get ready and you will meet her in the bedroom. You should walk in with a rock hard dick and ask her if she's ready to get hit with the flesh hammer, and When she says yes, and starts to make her way towards your Johnson, you palm her face and tell her "Slow your roll, Porky. I don't **** fat chics"

I think this may be the answer to your problem.

HAHAHAHAAA!!!! Yea GK...that oughta do it!! Slow your roll porky!! Problem solved...wife kicks you out...get new girl with tight booty... Problem solved

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I was thinking about this the other day. The next time you know your wife is in the mood, tell her to go get ready and you will meet her in the bedroom. You should walk in with a rock hard dick and ask her if she's ready to get hit with the flesh hammer, and When she says yes, and starts to make her way towards your Johnson, you palm her face and tell her "Slow your roll, Porky. I don't **** fat chics" I think this may be the answer to your problem.
I seriously laughed out loud on this one!!! Excellent idea!!!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I was thinking about this the other day.

The next time you know your wife is in the mood, tell her to go get ready and you will meet her in the bedroom. You should walk in with a rock hard dick and ask her if she's ready to get hit with the flesh hammer, and When she says yes, and starts to make her way towards your Johnson, you palm her face and tell her "Slow your roll, Porky. I don't **** fat chics"

I think this may be the answer to your problem.

omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironhardempress

ironhardempress

TID Lady Member
Jan 15, 2016
SInce I am new here i just caught up on this thread. I imagine it is really hard to be with someone who doesn't share the same health goals as you. I've always kept myself in shape...ALWAYS....and I am 53. (most people think I am around 40 or so). Personality is important, but if I am not attracted to someone physically then I am definitely not going to have sex with them. When I found myself single after 25 years of marriage, I looked around at people my age and frankly the guys that i wanted to have sex with, based on looks (and personality to a degree--I wasn't looking for a new husband just yet) were few and far between...so I ended up with a younger man (there's 10 years between us) who fortunately shares my goals and aspirations both in the gym and in life. I dont care what anyone says, but most of us here place a high value on physical attractiveness or we wouldn't be pursuing this sport. It's not shallow, it's reality.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
The truth is that getting her into the gym wont do much for her weight if she is still eating cake and garbage. I would go for the "I am worried about your health....You are to old to be eating like shit" angle.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well, as far as runs on the beach..no can do. Knee was completely destroyed in 96 olympic final tryouts for judo. Twisted wrong and that's all she wrote. Ended my martial art career :( She's just eating like shit & what pisses me off is that she knows it. She makes comments such as "I'm not happy with myself" and still eats garbage :( For me, if she was eating and training but still looked as she does, I would be much better with it ( english) but it's like she has no self respect?

I might know you. I metaled at Nationals in Pit in 92.

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
Seriousness.

OK Ladies,

How on God's green earth do I tell my wife that she is Fat? My wife had always had a great figure without working out She eats like shit and now is 45. The past 4 years, she has let her self go. Normally, when she would get a little on the heavy side, she would make some changes and bam....she would be looking great in no time. For me, I have always thought she has a sexy shape and figure. But as of the past few years.....ICK! I get it, if you tell me you are ashamed of your body, then do something about it....but when I see her eating shit such as cake, cookies, chips and such, it's just a huge ****ing turn off. Normally she never eats like I do ( super clean) but she has always had a nice figure. The last 4 years, especially the last 2, I am so turned off I'm besides myself. I am almost 50, but I look 30. I was a competitive bodybuilder in the late 80's, could have went pro, but I did competitive judo. I was almost on the 96 Olympic team, but I blew out my knee :( anyways, 32 inch waist, 50 inch chest and not bragging, but I get hit on a LOT. I"m always freindly to people and don't flirt, but others do take it that way. I"m not that type of guy, I"M a family guy, loyal to the end. I dont' wanna cheat on my wife and I've had plenty...PLENTY of opportunities @ the gym and work (fireman). Frustrated as hell, I'm dammed if I don't say anything and dammed if I do (asshole if I said "you are overweight or ..... fat"). she has finally been toying with working-out at the gym and goes 3 x a week, however no results & minimal effort. I guess I vent and look for advise here because I am at my wits end. She is a stay at home wife, 2 kids ( 4 and 13) and is an amazing person and wife, except for taking care of herself. My frustrations are with her lack of discipline in her diet and the fact that TV is the second most important thing to her. I could care less about TV, take care of yourself for **** sake! I love her but then have had multiple women practically throwing themselves @ me... but I always turn a blind eye and play it down :( I could easily take up an offer, but then that would leaving me wanting MORE :D I get the trap & made my vow 20 years ago and plan to keep it, just need some advise from a womens perspective. My perspective is that she is not happy with her body, yet eats like crap, TV is more important to her than action to help herself/ self respect, and of course, looking good for me, especially when temptation is around the corner :(

Confused,
Hurt,
Trapped,

I don't know what to do or how to talk to her, she will be hurt and take it wrong & I'll be the asshole for the rest of my life

This is what I would do. One day she'll leave the house with the kids. When she leaves with the kids somewhere, shopping, visiting a friend or relative, smash the TV, leave it in the front yard. Secondly, take all of her "junk food" outside and set the stuff on fire. Thirdly, make a special trip to the market and stock up the kitchen, cupboards, and pantry with good wholesome foods. Fourthly, if she drive take her car keys and deflate all the tires and remove the battery. If that doesn't work, I'd leave her fat ass for a couple months or three.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Become obsessed with losing weight yourself and after while encourage her to join you and discourage any meals or foods in the house that would hinder your success but blame on your lack of will power then maybe she will have no choice- get her to walk or jog with you , work out together etc ?? What everyone else says all good - GOOD LUCK

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
When spooning reach around her waist and grab a big handful of belly fat and just start kneading it like bread dough and when she says WTF say ohhhhh sorry I thought iot was a boob!.....:)

Do this nightly and act as if playing with her belly fat is an obsession that you cannot control jiggle it rub it talk about it, call her lovingly your "little fat chic' etc... see how that goes for awhile.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Text her "U R Fat :)" nothing shows love and respect like texting.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
"UR FAT!"

no jk...:)

but seriously though, when you get diabetes, can you hook me up with Slin pins? Thanks babe.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic