Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Yea, I"m still around. Been super busy @ work :( Effed up my shoulder.......again, so surgery is in a month or two. Workouts = cardio only :( :(

Thanks for the advise TiaChiChaun :) The little one starts school in September and the wife has spoke of going to the gym during his school hours 8am til 1pm. Think I"m gonna set up an appointment with a 3rd party personal trainer once school starts. I"m still VERY CAREFULLY trying to find the right way to approach this topic. Frustrating when she's snaking on "little things here and there, yet she does not get it" :( Your advise is well taken and appreciated ;)

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
Think I"m gonna set up an appointment with a 3rd party personal trainer once school starts.

Make sure it's a female trainer...

As we all know diet has a far bigger impact but more exercise should help unless it makes her hungrier. I see that a lot.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
why is that?

Just see too much cheating going on between male trainers and female clients. Didn't mean to stereotype or imply anything but if you can minimize risk I think you should.

BTW, you look fantastic!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Just see too much cheating going on between male trainers and female clients. Didn't mean to stereotype or imply anything but if you can minimize risk I think you should.

BTW, you look fantastic!

That's what I thought you were going to say..lol and it happens I'm sure but the thing is, if a person is really at the gym to train...they aren't scoping out their next/future husband/wife or booty call...the last thing I'm thinking about at the gym is hooking up :) Not to mention, if someone's going to cheat...they are going to cheat ;)

and thank you!!! :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That's what I thought you were going to say..lol and it happens I'm sure but the thing is, if a person is really at the gym to train...they aren't scoping out their next/future husband/wife or booty call...the last thing I'm thinking about at the gym is hooking up :) Not to mention, if someone's going to cheat...they are going to cheat ;)

and thank you!!! :)

WAKKA WAKKA Jen, nice gams.... Me Rikkeee:p

F

Feistychica305

TID Lady Member
Sep 12, 2015
Just get her a personal trainer. Tell her you were listening and try that OR find a nutritionist to meet with her. You do have a family, kids included as well as your wife. I know plenty of people who cheat that will say in the long run, they wish they hadn't because they had everything they really needed before. The damage you'll do to your home and the example you're going to set could really hurt your children as well as your wife. Man up.

BigDad

BigDad

Apr 28, 2015
I would be gentle and truthful. If you don't say something, there is no telling how bad it is going to get. be apologetic but tell her how you feel. My wife is shapely, small waist and all and I told her she didn't look healthy or fit, she is hitting it religiously now.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Thanks for that Big Dad :) I appreciate your response. I am so freaking frustrated!!! Two months she starts water aerobics and is making some good habits, but minimal results. Granted, she eat's like a fat person. Shall I say her thought process towards food is like a fat person. Hmm, this or that tastes good...eat eat eat. I know a few people in my life who were obese or very fat who had lost a great deal of weight. Everyone of them had the same outlook of food, they all lived for their taste buds. I understand that food needs to taste good, but if you fuel your body with sweets and processed foods and disregard the effects of the type of fuel you put in your body...your probally gonna get fat. I have always had the outlook of food as a fuel for my body. Always ask yourself, what Should I Eat that is good for me and at the same time tastes good? Granted, I have a bad habit of drinking good beer and I frequenlty do so, however, I have limits and I do not have a beer gut by an means. Point is, it's frustrating as my wife eat's a lot of crap and no matter what example I set, she has horrrible eating/food habits. Now, her New Years resoltion is to stop eating carbs and such so she's on a mad ****ing dash to nibble every ****ing sweet here and there till the 2nd of January so far. I can not explain how frustrated I am. I constantly tell her she is sexy, nice ass and all, but as of NOW...I see her eating crap or when she makes comments of her new diet, I just passivly let her know by the look on my face that I"ll beleive it when I see it. I've never been a cheater, but I have been tempted, but plan on never cheating. Love my wife and kids too much, but man o man have I been tempted! No matter how I try and bring this topic up to her, ......I"m the asshole! Sorry....had to vent.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Dirk Diggler Im telling you man... you better sack the fuk up and tell her you dont like the fat... otherwise your ass will be on here in 6-8 months complaining about having a fatass for a wife... you keep telling her she's sexy no matter what and she wont change... trust me...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm tempted all the time, but when you cheat on your wife, you're also cheating on your kids. Do you have the sack in you to tell your kids that you betrayed them and their Mom? That's a rhetorical question-no need to answer.

Too many hands in the pot that are giving you opposite ends of the spectrum for advice. You know your wife better than any meathead on a gym-type forum such as TID. Do what you would do when you first met her and learn to start dating her again. Look into those eyes from 20 years ago and love her for her.

good luck.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I'm tempted all the time, but when you cheat on your wife, you're also cheating on your kids. Do you have the sack in you to tell your kids that you betrayed them and their Mom? That's a rhetorical question-no need to answer..
Good point UHC... the rest was bullshit...but this was good...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic