Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Good point UHC... the rest was bullshit...but this was good...

In a way you're right with the other stuff....but I'm still a romantic at heart. Ask your new gf, she got a lollipop before I bruised the back of her throat. See what I mean? Romantic!

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
do it together. Even if its 1000% clear you dont need the trainer or the nutritionist at all. Sending her in by herself is only going to reek havoc in the future.

So make it something you both do, than sooner or later drop out and let her keep going. or allow you to be the trainer after 10/12/14wks.

If your able to eat sugar/salt/fat and gain little to no weight & she cant, your going to need to drop all of that so its no longer in your house. So processed foods, sugar/salt/fat.........Most composes processed foods, rid them & then get her in the gym 3-4 days a wk.

If possible, get a bike, treadmill, whatever in the basement. than you have something there that you dont even need to drive 8/10/12 min to get to.........you just walk down the flight of stairs and poof. If you dont have a basement, get compact bike. You could put one in an office or in the corner of your bedroom. & you need to use it too. Esp for the 1st few months you get it.

I dont give a rats ass if your a power lifter and wont do cardio without a gun to your head, if you want the weight to come off her....this is something you will tackle together.

Ask me how i know..??

Mrs GR pretty much wounldnt eat 8-10wks before our wedding, she lost 12/14lbs. I just asked about those old times and poof......no more ass, BJ, etc for a wk. I didnt even say - Hey, how about getting back to those days>?? or could you get 5-7lbs off your frame. So just know whats ahead if you go that route.

But when i say, Hey, what time are we going to the gym at?? Whose cooking the skinless breast chicken, brown rice & green bean its a totally nother story.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
I get the whole cheating thing, I love my wife and kids! Tempted, but vow never to cross that line! Can't say i'm not tempted. She is finally getting to a routine of water aerobics. I"m gonna try and get her do the insanity max 30 with me 2 x a week. I had shoulder surgery last Sept. and I have not been able to bench or do much upper body. I've been doing the Max 30 and OMG, I felt like a fat kid chasing a cupcake! I do legs 2x a week...today is leg day :) I kind of have to work around my injury but getting better. My plan is to implement her into my workouts :) Thanks for the positive advise everyone! Still fighting the good fight.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I get the whole cheating thing, I love my wife and kids! Tempted, but vow never to cross that line! Can't say i'm not tempted. She is finally getting to a routine of water aerobics. I"m gonna try and get her do the insanity max 30 with me 2 x a week. I had shoulder surgery last Sept. and I have not been able to bench or do much upper body. I've been doing the Max 30 and OMG, I felt like a fat kid chasing a cupcake! I do legs 2x a week...today is leg day :) I kind of have to work around my injury but getting better. My plan is to implement her into my workouts :) Thanks for the positive advise everyone! Still fighting the good fight.

I'm kinda on your side so hear (see) me out on this.

The only reason why I brought up the cheating thing is because you've reverted back to it multiple times. I understand others did too but they wouldn't have brought it up if you hadn't in the first place, which came off as insincere, chauvinistic with a hint of misogynism. (again, on your side, just telling you what it looks like)

I sincerely believe that you don't want to cheat and sometimes outlets like anonymous online personalities allow our guards to fall down because not many or nobody knows you personally. However, if you're thinking about slipping up, you may have already sent a questionable text or two...if you have to delete it, it's already cheating.

My last .02: Don't tell her what to do. Suggest and encourage....women are elephants and I guarantee she already knows that she's fat and in her mind, unattractive and unhealthy. Maybe do a little inter-house contest during the beachbody workouts....like first to take a break has to rub the other's feet or something. Push her in ways that makes her want to strive for more and in the end, you'll both feel better. Just my thoughts bud.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Everyone thinks cheating is a good idea or a viable option until they actually bust that nut. Then it's immediate regret and self loathing. Go jack off and rethink the cheating thing.

Tell your our wife that you love her and that you want her to start dieting and training with you. Honesty is as big a part of a relationship as being attracted to that person.

There is no comfortable way to do it but you just gotta get it done. It's like when I told IronCore's mother that her pussy smelled like rotting vegetables. She was hurt, but she understood and knew it was for the best. Otherwise we wouldn't still be sport ****ing.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Basically you gotta hurt her a little or leave her altogether. Up to you.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wow this thread is still going... I'm sorry I was hoping to see a better update that things have turned around... so here is what I'm thinking. .. and yes, I'm a female....

Since you are recovering from injury...use it to your advantage. ask her to assist you at the gym... even if you don't need it... make it as if you need her help....get her in the gym a few times and she will remember how good that felt and hopefully that will get the ball rolling.... also, who does the cooking and shopping? Maybe join her and make suggestions as you both go through the isles of the store.... that way you can maybe steer her away from the bad stuff.... make some yummy healthy shakes prior to going so she's not craving anything...

Does that sound like it would be feasible?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
It's like when I told IronCore's mother that her pussy smelled like rotting vegetables. She was hurt, but she understood and knew it was for the best. Otherwise we wouldn't still be sport ****ing.
I am SO glad you did that... I got tired of coming home and thinking "Damn... she cooked Collard Greens AGAIN???"

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
In a way you're right with the other stuff....but I'm still a romantic at heart. Ask your new gf, she got a lollipop before I bruised the back of her throat. See what I mean? Romantic!
So thats why all the dumb dumb pop wrappers are there... she told me it for preparation to suck small things...

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Get her a Miss Piggy stuffed animal....she will get the hint.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Everyone thinks cheating is a good idea or a viable option until they actually bust that nut. Then it's immediate regret and self loathing. Go jack off and rethink the cheating thing.

Tell your our wife that you love her and that you want her to start dieting and training with you. Honesty is as big a part of a relationship as being attracted to that person.

There is no comfortable way to do it but you just gotta get it done. It's like when I told @IronCore's mother that her pussy smelled like rotting vegetables. She was hurt, but she understood and knew it was for the best. Otherwise we wouldn't still be sport ****ing.

You are responsible for that? I owe you a Thanks of much Gratitude Brother GK...That Frumunda smell was about to be a deal killer... Thanks

OP, small hints at 1st if that doesn't get her attention kick it up a notch..baby steps.. she''ll get it sooner or later

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I was thinking about this the other day.

The next time you know your wife is in the mood, tell her to go get ready and you will meet her in the bedroom. You should walk in with a rock hard dick and ask her if she's ready to get hit with the flesh hammer, and When she says yes, and starts to make her way towards your Johnson, you palm her face and tell her "Slow your roll, Porky. I don't **** fat chics"

I think this may be the answer to your problem.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic